Would You Be Okay with Public Spraying If It Helps Get Businesses Open Again?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Here are the pros and cons:

The disinfectant has to be left on for a while before wiping down

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?

I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?
No, you can't trust anything the government does or the media says.

We use a disinfectant fogger on our surfaces, it is an electromagnetic spray fogger, the ingredients are organic, so it is not harmful. It is very effective for killing germs and bacteria. The issue is, as always, if a person comes into the business after a spraying and is infected, then they are still very contagious. It helps, however it is not 100 proof.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

How about we live our lives and leave the panic to the fake news media?

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

"I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks", no wonder you're cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I give my cats a flea treatment in their food. Don't need to put that fog shit all over the place. That's nuts.

Spray it? Just shine light inside everyone’s body and call it a day! Thanks genius Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

How about we live our lives and leave the panic to the fake news media?
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

We use a disinfectant fogger on our surfaces, it is an electromagnetic spray fogger, the ingredients are organic, so it is not harmful. It is very effective for killing germs and bacteria. The issue is, as always, if a person comes into the business after a spraying and is infected, then they are still very contagious. It helps, however it is not 100 proof.

That's interesting. Does one have to wipe after leaving it on for ten mins or so?

Yes, someone who has COVID-19 will still be contagious and the recommended methods will still have to be used and in effect. Spraying will make cleaning easier and it should be left on for around ten mins before wiping. I suppose if it's a one-person or few chair business like a hair salon or barber, then they can spray, wait, and then wipe off every so often. The problem is the solution we've been given isn't conducive for most non-essential businesses. A restaurant with enough staff can open, but I'm sure it still has issues in the kitchen and storage areas. The public areas of tables and chairs can be wiped down.

No. Spraying would be of almost zero benefit and more than likely do more harm than good.

We manually spray, leave on, and wipe down in our homes now. That is of benefit if done properly. Spraying would be done to cover more area such as a business.

The cons of harm is mostly bullshit propagated by libtards. I agree with the asthma and other pulminory disease, but the amounts are small for the public. The employees would have to sign off on it. If they are susceptible, then accomodations would have to be made for them.

No. Spraying would be of almost zero benefit and more than likely do more harm than good.

We manually spray, leave on, and wipe down in our homes now. That is of benefit if done properly. Spraying would be done to cover more area such as a business.

The cons of harm is mostly bullshit propagated by libtards. I agree with the asthma and other pulminory disease, but the amounts are small for the public. The employees would have to sign off on it. If they are susceptible, then accomodations would have to be made for them.
The guy pictured in the opening post isn't doing shit. Unless people are wallowing around in the floor, that spaying is completely useless.

The guy pictured in the opening post isn't doing shit. Unless people are wallowing around in the floor, that spaying is completely useless.
But it would boost some chemical manufacturers and investors bottom line and wouldn't that be so nifty.

*sarcasm fully intended"

That's interesting. Does one have to wipe after leaving it on for ten mins or so?

Yes, someone who has COVID-19 will still be contagious and the recommended methods will still have to be used and in effect. Spraying will make cleaning easier and it should be left on for around ten mins before wiping. I suppose if it's a one-person or few chair business like a hair salon or barber, then they can spray, wait, and then wipe off every so often. The problem is the solution we've been given isn't conducive for most non-essential businesses. A restaurant with enough staff can open, but I'm sure it still has issues in the kitchen and storage areas. The public areas of tables and chairs can be wiped down.

There are different foggers. There is the one in the can that works like a bug bomb. We use a electrostatic which has electrons magnetize to the surface and no wiping is needed for either as the are damp for their required time.

Here is the ones we use. Protexus Cordless Electrostatic Sprayers | EvaClean.

I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons?
Hmmm...Well, they say that in the USA white people are getting COVID at a lower rate because of white privilege. So if we spray all the darkies to bleach them white....

I use bucket and mop, but can't always get Lysol. Otherwise, I think I would spray. We don't lick our floors, but what if your kid dropped his hamburger and picked it off the floor and ate it?

I use bucket and mop, but can't always get Lysol. Otherwise, I think I would spray. We don't lick our floors, but what if your kid dropped his hamburger and picked it off the floor and ate it?
My kids aren’t that stupid.

Forum List

Back