Would you be offended by Morti?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Because of the way I dress would you think that is skinhead or offensive, or you would not mind, because Im a "brown guy". Usually no one ever stopped or questioned me, Im good with blacks, with arabs, with turks, with kurds, with everyone. I would rather be scared that a real skinhead calls me out for impersonating them then that a non-white attacks me.

The third photo will appear to haters as a 'Nazi Love' signal.

However because it's a screenshot of your OP, I don't believe you're a heil hitler kind of guy.....

What am I supposed to be offended about?

The third photo will appear to haters as a 'Nazi Love' signal.

However because it's a screenshot of your OP, I don't believe you're a heil hitler kind of guy.....

What am I supposed to be offended about?

Sometimes it is enough if you are bald or have camouflage military pants and military jacket that someone stops you. But it never happened to me. And also sometimes Im bald as well in summer mostly.

IMG_3040.JPG

Because of the way I dress would you think that is skinhead or offensive, or you would not mind, because Im a "brown guy". Usually no one ever stopped or questioned me, Im good with blacks, with arabs, with turks, with kurds, with everyone. I would rather be scared that a real skinhead calls me out for impersonating them then that a non-white attacks me.

Only in the last picture because of your hand gesture.

Forum List

Back