CDZ Would you be more or less likely to vote for Trump now?

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

I wouldn't say Trump is super honest. However, he just look worse than Hillary.

Hillary is a politician. She build her whole career by managing her image.

Trump on the other hand has to concentrate on what's real rather than just image. People can believe he is rich. If his biz is losing money he's fucked.

Some of Trump's biz went down. How many business Hillary has every built successfully?
How bout the Clinton foundation, that cash cow has probably made Clinton richer than trump haha.

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

For me I would be less likely due to my fear of racism.

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.

There is no scenario where I would ever cast a vote for Hillary Clinton.

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

Nope, it remains idiotic to make judgments before he takes office.
And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

Of course you believed all the lies that are suddenly not that big of a deal.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.

Of course you can't. You believe the 30 years of right wing character assassination she has suffered.

In all fairness, she gave them an over abundance of material to work with.

actually, hilary started her first run for President claiming obama wasn't a citizen....let's not forget that...

The list of right wing lies and innuendo that you believe is very long. That particular claim has been debunked just like most everything else.

No...it was shown that her minion, sydney blumenthal and her campaign chief were peddling the theory to the news networks......denying it is stupid at this point......it was confirmed by the media outlets they approached....

Bullshit. At this point it doesn't matter anyway, but we both know that has been shown to be just another right wing lie. Yes, you won, but you couldn't do it with the truth. The right has no integrity.

Ok Sally, it's time you dried your eyes, pulled up your big girl panties and waddle off to the kitchen to make us all sammiches.

And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.

Of course you can't. You believe the 30 years of right wing character assassination she has suffered.

Most of it was made up out of thin air. The rest was gross exaggeration and misdirection. Nobody is smart enough to do all the things she has been accused of without one single bit of actionable evidence being found.

Most of it was made up out of thin air. The rest was gross exaggeration and misdirection. Nobody is smart enough to do all the things she has been accused of without one single bit of actionable evidence being found.

Those of us who have been paying attention are aware that there was(is) not only plenty of actionable evidence but proof that was not acted upon because the present administration was willing to obstruct justice at the highest levels.

Forum List

Back