Would you be happy if your opponents were driven offline?

Would you be happy if your opponents were driven offline?

• I a Liberal -- great victory!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I a Liberal -- so-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I a Liberal -- I will support Conservatives' Freedom

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I a Conservative -- great victory!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I a Conservative -- so-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I a Conservative -- I will support Liberals' Freedom

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I belong to a third party

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'd be posting here with maybe 3 other people................

I'm pointing out that the the First Amendment held little value to Black Americans until the 14th Amendment because Nazi Founders didn't actually value the rights of all, equally. Should we really trust the people who think of these men as heros to value the rights of all equally today? I don't think so.
Without the First Amendment no one would have been able to argue that slavery should be abolished, you fucking NAZI douchebag.

Your level of idiocy is incomprehensible.

We still haven't learned that "banning" things is nothing more than a band aid, and doing so usually only makes things worse. We figure that just slapping a band aid on it will help us avoid with the underlying problem while satisfying our weak need for instant gratification.

A private company does have the right to "ban" people and things -- and as far as I'm concerned, that includes refusing to bake a freakin' cake -- but the same rule still applies. We're all so touchy now that we just have to overreact to pretty much everything.
It doesn't have the right to ban anything at the direction of the FBI, and all the FBI officials who participated in these activities should be fired and arrested.

Without the First Amendment no one would have been able to argue that slavery should be abolished, you fucking NAZI douchebag.

Your level of idiocy is incomprehensible.
Jesus christ you people are dumb. The first amendment doesn't give people the ability to speak freely, our biological nature does that you stupid Simp bitches. Learn to think past your programming. 😄 The first amendment describes the limits the government is allowed to put around your natural ability to say whatever the fuck you want, it is not the source of your ability to speak your mind.

Jesus christ you people are dumb. The first amendment doesn't give people the ability to speak freely, our biological nature does that you stupid Simp bitches. Learn to think past your programming. 😄 The first amendment describes the limits the government is allowed to put around your natural ability to say whatever the fuck you want, it is not the source of your ability to speak your mind.
Thanks for showing everyone that you don't know what the fuck a right is.

Forum List

Back