Would the Left be okay if upon their presidential loss, a Trump/Desantis sent the FBI/DOJ against "Biden Democrats"?

The problem for Conservatives is that they value the institutions upon which the country was built, and don't often, or at least attempt to not, abuse them.

The left will gladly abuse them to gain power, and do so because they think it's too dangerous not to, because the right is supposedly that evil. I mean, to so many on the left, they were mentally scarred to believe that Trump was "literally Hitler".. so if you live under such an evil, racist, patriarchal society, it would be virtuous to a leftist to abuse power and do whatever needed to be done, regardless of the morality, to proceed.
When Conservatives retake control, if Dominion were to allow that to occur, it would still be fair to go after and prosecute anyone that allowed themselves to be a weaponized government agent or were responsible for such agents being weaponized against people simply exercising their constitutional rights. That would not be retribution against political opposition. It would be prosecuting the unconstitutional violations against US Citizens.

You also know got-damned well that the leftbats would be going fucking berserk if the FBI were being used as enforcers against the Clintonistas.
Of course they would. Who's denying that?

All I'm saying is that the partisan pissing match has got to stop. It's tearing the country apart. It doesn't matter which side you're on - they'll be no sides left when the walls come down.

There would likely be some pterodactyl flying out of their asses with those chickens if a POTUS ever actually attempted to prosecute any of the thousands of leftist traitors that have infiltrated the federal government.
Liberal, not leftist.

We already know the answer to that. They claim Republicans are fighting a war against everyone and want to take democracy away. But, it's just a smokescreen to cover up the fact that we do have those who really are trying to take democracy away and it is those on the left, who are actually doing it right now as we speak. Our first amendment is under attack, our second amendment is under attack, and they are abusing their powers to round up their enemies, try them in kangaroo courts, and jail them, not to mention they want to be the fact police and control the media like Russia does. The government will decide what are facts and what is misinformation.
Liberals, not the left, but yes.

Usually rioters don't bring zip-tie restraints to a riot...build gallows...try to overthrow the government.

You're right...many more insurrectionists should have been mowed down. Glad we agree.

I noticed you left out the 140 cops who were injured. Of course guys like you get off on that.
And firearms and hand weapons. But if they did, yea nail em to the wall just like they did the Black Panthers.

It's getting harder and harder anymore to define just who is who on both sides.
I just want the Republicans to hand the Democrats their asses in November, and more importantly, defund the 87k IRS army AND impeach Biden as many times as possible, but at least once per week come January. :)

If this doesn't happen, we can define the Republicans as RINOS en masse. :(

It was a prop you fucking moron. Didnt even have a door on it. And it was like 4 foot tall :lol:
Goddamn, you cultists fall for ANYTHING
Don't need a door, just push off the back. We / Soviets hung a whole bunch of Nazis off the backs of truck like that post WW2.

That is true of conservatives, but not true, presently of many Republicans and no Trumpers, that I am aware of. They appear to be against the rule of law, the courts, free elections (if they lose), the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security, the news media, and a lot of other institutions that have contributed to the country.

Being independent,myself, they can investigate until the cows come home as far as I am concerned. At the present time, I doubt if it is in their best interests, but if you guys wish to put on a show, I will watch.
Why do you make mention of Republicans questioning election results when we learned the tactic from you? And against the rule of law? Thats a laugh, Dimmers hate the law and do anything they can to avoid it.

It was a prop you fucking moron. Didnt even have a door on it. And it was like 4 foot tall :lol:
Goddamn, you cultists fall for ANYTHING
Oh, so that makes it okay?

When is the Trump cult going to realize how unhinged they’ve become.

Modern liberals are basically just Bizarro conservatives.

But confusing modern liberals with the left is like believing the Nazis were Jewish.
The people who currently characterize themselves as liberals are not "liberal" as defined (rooted in valuing individual liberty, i.e. classical liberalism), in any way shape or form. They are federal supremacist, big government, central power leftists in every sense. You are operating under 1980s terminology that is no longer applicable, and hasn't been for 20 years.

Last edited:
I just want the Republicans to hand the Democrats their asses in November, and more importantly, defund the 87k IRS army AND impeach Biden as many times as possible, but at least once per week come January. :)

If this doesn't happen, we can define the Republicans as RINOS en masse. :(
Let's say that that doesn't happen and you can define Republicans as RINOS en masse. Doesn't that make you the small minority?

Would they simply "deserve it" because they were charged, regardless of the reasons?

Or would this be labeled as some authoritarian overreach by the Left? (yes, it would).

Republicans attacked the US on Jan 6. They continue to attack the rights of Americans. The Republicans are authoritarians.

It is authoritarian overreach.

See this is what's so fucked up about partisans. Each justifies their own evil, by citing the (often imagined) evil acts of the other side. And it just ratchets up with every swing of the partisan blade. Each side resorting to ever greater evils to, you know, fight evil.

We're headed straight for fascism, and it's a toss up which party will push us over the edge.

If we do head to fascism, you will be a enabler. Republicans attack voting rights, free speech rights, seek to impose their religion on us at the point of a gun and attack free speech rights. They terrorize gays and transgenders. The worst thing you can say about Democrats are that they are too liberal. I am a Reagan Republican and voted for every Republican candidate through 2012. In 2016, I could stand neither so I voted for a independent candidate. That was a mistake. Clinton was not a authoritarian while Trump is. I enabled that by voting that way.

The problem for Conservatives is that they value the institutions upon which the country was built, and don't often, or at least attempt to not, abuse them.

The left will gladly abuse them to gain power, and do so because they think it's too dangerous not to, because the right is supposedly that evil. I mean, to so many on the left, they were mentally scarred to believe that Trump was "literally Hitler".. so if you live under such an evil, racist, patriarchal society, it would be virtuous to a leftist to abuse power and do whatever needed to be done, regardless of the morality, to proceed.

You fascist pigs are the ones who are abusing our institutions. You attack the FBI and other government agencies who protect us from foreign and domestic enemies to protect Trump. Republicans are attacking voting rights, free speech rights, rights to women and imposing your religious beliefs on us at the point of a gun. No one is abusing anything. The problem is that it is the only way you can defend Trump.

Forum List

Back