Would the Left be okay if upon their presidential loss, a Trump/Desantis sent the FBI/DOJ against "Biden Democrats"?

Would they simply "deserve it" because they were charged, regardless of the reasons?

Or would this be labeled as some authoritarian overreach by the Left? (yes, it would).
It is authoritarian overreach.

See this is what's so fucked up about partisans. Each justifies their own evil, by citing the (often imagined) evil acts of the other side. And it just ratchets up with every swing of the partisan blade. Each side resorting to ever greater evils to, you know, fight evil.

We're headed straight for fascism, and it's a toss up which party will push us over the edge.

If you ever want to trigger a Democrat / Liberal, ask them to 'turn the tables'.

Democrats have elevated themselves above the law and created this hypocritical 2-Justice Systems / Alternate universe ststem for a reason.

They can not exist in a reality in which everything is 'fair' / in an equal-justice existence.

See this is what's so fucked up about partisans. Each justifies their own evil, by citing the (often imagined) evil acts of the other side. And it just ratchets up with every swing of the partisan blade. Each side resorting to ever greater evils to, you know, fight evil.

We're headed straight for fascism, and it's a toss up which party will push us over the edge.
The problem for Conservatives is that they value the institutions upon which the country was built, and don't often, or at least attempt to not, abuse them.

The left will gladly abuse them to gain power, and do so because they think it's too dangerous not to, because the right is supposedly that evil. I mean, to so many on the left, they were mentally scarred to believe that Trump was "literally Hitler".. so if you live under such an evil, racist, patriarchal society, it would be virtuous to a leftist to abuse power and do whatever needed to be done, regardless of the morality, to proceed.

Last edited:
If you ever want to trigger a Democrat / Liberal, ask them to 'turn the tables'.

Democrats have elevated themselves above the law and created this hypocritical 2-Justice Systems / Alternate universe ststem for a reason.

They can not exist in a reality in which everything is 'fair' / in an equal-justice existence.
Yup.

As an advocate for impartial and even-handed justice, I recognize that it would be wrong to applaud the same behavior being applied to Comey, and Strzok and Schiff that the Brandon DOJ has unleashed on so many of its political opponents.

But I love the mental image of Schiff being shoved to the ground with Fox News klieg lights illuminating the area where he is eating dirt. 👏 👏

The problem for Conservatives is that they value the institutions upon which the country was built, and don't often, or at least attempt to not, abuse them.

The left will gladly abuse them to gain power, and do so because they think it's too dangerous not to, because the right is supposedly that evil. I mean, to so many on the left, they were mentally scarred to believe that Trump was "literally Hitler".. so if you live under such an evil, racist, patriarchal society, it would be virtuous to a leftist to abuse power and do whatever needed to be done, regardless of the morality, to proceed.
That is true of conservatives, but not true, presently of many Republicans and no Trumpers, that I am aware of. They appear to be against the rule of law, the courts, free elections (if they lose), the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security, the news media, and a lot of other institutions that have contributed to the country.

Being independent,myself, they can investigate until the cows come home as far as I am concerned. At the present time, I doubt if it is in their best interests, but if you guys wish to put on a show, I will watch.

You sound like an idiot still making that claim. It was fucking RIOT. It lasted fewer than 3 hours and not one shot was fired at cops or anyone inside the Capitol - except the one that killed an UNARMED protester.
Usually rioters don't bring zip-tie restraints to a riot...build gallows...try to overthrow the government.

You're right...many more insurrectionists should have been mowed down. Glad we agree.

I noticed you left out the 140 cops who were injured. Of course guys like you get off on that.

I'm not justifying evil, and you know that.

You also know got-damned well that the leftbats would be going fucking berserk if the FBI were being used as enforcers against the Clintonistas.

Oh. Those days are over.

Their game now.

Their rules.

They will hate it.

You sound like an idiot still making that claim. It was fucking RIOT. It lasted fewer than 3 hours and not one shot was fired at cops or anyone inside the Capitol - except the one that killed an UNARMED protester

They're brainwashed at this point

Forum List

Back