Would that be Gothic style?

I saw that and bought it online on amazon. Im still waiting for the shipment though but I paid it already.

No, that's Goth not Gothic.

This is mid-Gothic era (1400s).

cbf757992ce55fca30920afe6a7657d8--th-century-fashion-th-century.jpg

Never knew where 'Goths' came up with calling 19th century clothing 'Goth'; is it from vampire movies being filmed in Dark Ages castles and manor houses or something? 'Gothic horror' stories same thing, they all seem based in 19th century settings, not the Gothic centuries.

I'm not an expert in fashion, but it seems to me that the trend is now to combine clothes from different styles and it looks cool. I often notice that young people combine different accessories, clothing models and get really cool outfit. I never thought before that fanny packs (such as here) go well with dress, business suit and this is a really versatile comfortable bag that can be worn not only on the belt. I found many different looks on the internet with this accessory, so now I have a lot of ideas on how I can wear my fanny pack. I think you need to find new idea on the internet with similar jacket to figure out how you can combine it with other clothes.

I looked up my order and the name of the jacket is

CICIYONER Herren Strickjacke

Someone knows what a CICIYONER is? I really have no clue
CICIYONER? Its Turkish and I think its just a trade name, a particular fashion range, or maybe a style/type of jacket
Like Herring Bone Tweed.

Thanks bro. So is CICIYONER something "made in turkey" and/or a turkish type jacket, like a fez is turkish style or type. I was also told the jacket looks hungarian or something.

Forum List

Back