Would someone tell me where we'll get the electricity to charge EV cars/trucks?

Authorization of funding must come from Congress, not the President.
And? That is good to know, but even if some dummies in Congress pass that, where will they come up with the nearly 3 Trillion MORE kWh in electricity to charge EVS?

His plan to rid us of fossil fuels is the same plan Trump had to make Mexico pay for the wall.
That may be. But Biden didn't lie as you contend! Now what he said was totally stupid, wrong, encouraged oil companies to raise prices hence we are paying higher gas prices. Now as far as Trump...FACTS
Please tell me that Trump lied?
The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

That may be. But Biden didn't lie as you contend! Now what he said was totally stupid, wrong, encouraged oil companies to raise prices hence we are paying higher gas prices. Now as far as Trump...FACTS
Please tell me that Trump lied?
The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the U.S.’s ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday.

Mexico didn't construct squat.

Mexico didn't construct squat.
A) Where is your proof? What kind of expertise do you have to make that comment?
B) Did you not read this? I, (unlike you ...) don't make any unsubstantiated statements, i.e. I prove my statements! Prove yours!

I've got a neighbor that believes that there are generators out there that can power themselves. No fuel needed. People are stupid.
I know!!! These idiots have no idea where electricity comes from!
Over 11,070 power stations in the US generates the electricity that POWER the chargers.
Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 8.52.10 AM.png

KAMALA: "I'm excited about electric school buses! I love electric school buses! I just love them for so many reasons! Maybe because I went to school on a school bus. Raise your hand if you went to school on a school bus!"
OK Kamala... where will the electricity come from to charge the buses?
A) How many active school buses in America?
  • Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day.
  • School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.
So how many kWh will be used if all the above buses are EVs at the documented rate per bus of 2.17 kWh/mile.
So 480,000 EV buses traveling 12,000 per bus per year is about 6 billion.
Electricity used by the above buses: 12,499,200,000 kWh.
Add that to electricity usage if just 25% of all Cars/Trucks that will use 3,729,594,048,071 kWh.
This is in ADDITION to the national electricity generate TODAY of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh, the Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all the 11,070 total power plants in usa. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So if ALL school buses are EVs to the additional electricity needed will be 7,907,123,248,071 or more than 189% more electricity than is being generated today.
Oh by the way who will pay the additional trillions of dollars for new power plants?
View attachment 747329
You weren't supposed to notice that.

KAMALA: "I'm excited about electric school buses! I love electric school buses! I just love them for so many reasons! Maybe because I went to school on a school bus. Raise your hand if you went to school on a school bus!"
  • Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day.
  • School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.
So how many kWh will be used if all the above buses are EVs at the documented rate per bus of 2.17 kWh/mile.
Add that to electricity usage if just 25% of all Cars/Trucks that will use 3,729,594,048,071 kWh.
This is in ADDITION to the national electricity generate TODAY of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh, the Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all the 11,070 total power plants in usa. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So if ALL school buses are EVs to the additional electricity needed will be 7,907,123,248,071 or more than 189% more electricity than is being generated today.
Oh by the way who will pay the additional trillions of dollars for new power plants?
View attachment 747329
These stupid Moon Bats thinks we will generate the power from Unicorn droppings.

In reality the stupid shitheads think that we can just generate all the electricity we need from from clean renewable solar.

They are that stupid.

These stupid Moon Bats thinks we will generate the power from Unicorn droppings.

In reality the stupid shitheads think that we can just generate all the electricity we need from from clean renewable solar.

They are that stupid.

Grid capacity can be enhanced by the needed 25% with renewable sources.

Grid capacity can be enhanced by the needed 25% with renewable sources.
Glad you mentioned that!
As attached spreadsheet I put together with renewables, i.e.... Solar panels OR Wind Turbines(WTs) providing the 25% of all cars/trucks being EVs
or 3.729 Trillion kWh additional electricity that would be provided by either:
  • 14.7 million solar panels(at 15 soft/panel) requiring 7,928 square miles at a cost of $3.2 Trillion or
  • 368,683 WTs each requiring 80 acres per WT or 29.4 million acres...@ cost:$38 Trillion!

25%EVsbySolar_WTs011623.png

View attachment 747329
Same place they get electricity to run gasoline and diesel fuel pumps.

Forum List

Back