Would someone show me WHERE the business TAX revenues will come from if...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
If Obama has his way health insurance companies, coal companies, utilities companies will go bankrupt.
If they do who will make up the differences in:
state taxes,
federal taxes,
property taxes,
sales and use taxes,
Social security taxes for employees that are HIGHER then what the employee pays!
Medicare taxes that match the 1.45% employee pays
workers compensation taxes and
unemployment taxes - taxes that fund the unemployment checks that millions get for 99 weeks!

For example health insurance companies..
Obama has said: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:

"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

Obama also said he wants companies to go bankrupt!!!
"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,![/I][/B][/COLOR]"
Why would ANY president want any business to go bankrupt?
Again where will the revenue come from that these companies pay in?

WHERE WILL THAT TAX REVENUE COME FROM?????

Last edited:
See I KNOW that millions of workers DON"T KNOW that their employer ALSO pays into Social security and Medicare on behalf of the employees.
This means a worker making $30,000 a year pays 4.2% for social security & 1.45% for Medicare or a total of $1,695.
THE employer ALSO pays on behalf of employee 6.2% for social security & 1.45% for Medicare or a total of $2,361.
The employer ALSO pays workmens' compensation taxes and Unemployment taxes that is used to pay the unemployment checks!

I bet several people on this board didn't know that and today I talked to a guy who was amazed because HE HAD NO idea his employer paid that!

AND YET you people hate businesses like Obama does and want them destroyed like Obama does!
So who will make up the billions of dollars when these companies Obama and you want destroyed are gone???

Forum List

Back