Would someone SERIOUSLY REFUTE these FACTS.. NOT ONE person has YET done it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is a political policy discussion that is based on simple very simple facts!

Why as a political policy that passed a politically motivated BILL to fulfill a long term political policy held by Obama.

His political policy was to change through POLITICS.. i.e. Legislation to a single payer health system.
He told us he wanted that!

So why then has there NOT BEEN any refutation of the biggest phony number that still to this day even conservatives repeat that is this statement:
Obama said: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
And to support that Obama then says: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

How can he blatantly LIE about this when HE ADMITS 10 million of the 46 million are NOT CITIZENS???
How can he also include the FAILURE of HIS administration to enroll 14 million people ELIGIBLE for Medicaid under his administration? Yet these 14 million are counted UNINSURED!
Finally why would he want to force, compel ORDER by IRS 18 million people that DECIDE they don't NEED "The Invincibles" they are called under 34 that CAN afford (make over $50,000 a year but don't want to waste money on their employers' health plans.. HE and everyone FALSELY counts these 18 million!

This leaves truly 4 million that want or need health insurance NOT 46 MILLION!!!

So how in this age of the Internet are idiots like Obama still using or like I heard this morning a liberal talking head call for coverage of 41 million uninsured?

There have NEVER been 46 million people that are LEGAL, that are eligible but haven't enrolled or that WANT insurance... THERE ARE 4 million NOT 46 million!

So please what other reason EXCEPT political was this example of as Obama recently SAID.. "ACA was not a 'smart political thing'...
So please from a political point of VIEW WHY was this political bill passed by just 7 votes if it was ONLY a political thing!!!!

Please don't trust me... check these links and see why ACA was passed under FALSE Pretenses!!!
10 million are not citizens : Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
14 million eligible are like 2 people I KNOW that are eligible for MEDICAID but just haven't REGISTERED!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
42 million is what that adds up to but not 46 million for sure!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Every person within the borders of the US is covered by ReaganCare (COBRA).

We all know the kenyan is a commie, healthmyths... there's no debate there... but it's also become clear that the democrat party has moved so far to the fringe, whacko left, that it also now endorses and embraces the communist agenda.

We all know the kenyan is a commie, healthmyths... there's no debate there... but it's also become clear that the democrat party has moved so far to the fringe, whacko left, that it also now endorses and embraces the communist agenda.

You have an error in your post.

The name of the party is the 'Democratic Party" not the 'democrat party.'

It's a common error amongst partisans.

This is a political policy discussion that is based on simple very simple facts!

Why as a political policy that passed a politically motivated BILL to fulfill a long term political policy held by Obama.

His political policy was to change through POLITICS.. i.e. Legislation to a single payer health system.
He told us he wanted that!

So why then has there NOT BEEN any refutation of the biggest phony number that still to this day even conservatives repeat that is this statement:
Obama said: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
And to support that Obama then says: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

How can he blatantly LIE about this when HE ADMITS 10 million of the 46 million are NOT CITIZENS???
How can he also include the FAILURE of HIS administration to enroll 14 million people ELIGIBLE for Medicaid under his administration? Yet these 14 million are counted UNINSURED!
Finally why would he want to force, compel ORDER by IRS 18 million people that DECIDE they don't NEED "The Invincibles" they are called under 34 that CAN afford (make over $50,000 a year but don't want to waste money on their employers' health plans.. HE and everyone FALSELY counts these 18 million!

This leaves truly 4 million that want or need health insurance NOT 46 MILLION!!!

So how in this age of the Internet are idiots like Obama still using or like I heard this morning a liberal talking head call for coverage of 41 million uninsured?

There have NEVER been 46 million people that are LEGAL, that are eligible but haven't enrolled or that WANT insurance... THERE ARE 4 million NOT 46 million!

So please what other reason EXCEPT political was this example of as Obama recently SAID.. "ACA was not a 'smart political thing'...
So please from a political point of VIEW WHY was this political bill passed by just 7 votes if it was ONLY a political thing!!!!

Please don't trust me... check these links and see why ACA was passed under FALSE Pretenses!!!
10 million are not citizens : Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
14 million eligible are like 2 people I KNOW that are eligible for MEDICAID but just haven't REGISTERED!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
42 million is what that adds up to but not 46 million for sure!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/315375-stop-lying-obama-only-4-million-truly-want-and-need-insurance.html#post7904649

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healthcare-insurance-govt-healthcare/315005-so-now-there-40-million-uninsured-obama-contrary-to-this.html#post7892637

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/291989-how-to-provide-health-insurance-for-the-4-million-that-truly-want-and-need.html#post7181610

And these are just a small few of the countless times you've posted this same drivel.

You're literally a parrot. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back