Would someone explain this ?

The below web site is an "official" COVID-19 scoreboard.
Shows 1,197,405 cases worldwide.
Shows 64,606 deaths.
Shows 246,152 total recovered.
So my question is where are the 886,647 cases?
If you subtract the deaths and recovered from total cases where are the 886,647 cases? In hospitals.. yes ... in nursing homes...yes... but that seems to be a minority? Where are the rest? At home? Walking around?
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

"So my question is where are the 886,647 cases?"

The majority will be in self-isolation, this because if we go on our own cases which I am part of our team that work to determine what is happening in our nation with ALL COVID-19 cases, the majority will have mild symptoms.

From our experience 98% have mild symptoms and/or in a mild condition.

Okay so to illustrate the breaking down of the total numbers, I use yesterday Saturday's total from our nation:

Total Cases 11.781 New Cases 257 Total Deaths 186 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 2.507 Active Cases 9.088 Serious/Critical 245

Now from the above, the MOST important figures we look at every day are Active Cases and Serious/Critical, in both these contained within are the New Cases and the Serious/Critical figure is where EVERY new death has been coming from since we have been tracking COVID-19 since mid-February.

So within Active Cases and Serious/Critical we have these figures:

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 8.843 in a Mild Condition this is 97% in the Mild Condition.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 245 in a Serious/Critical Condition this is 3% in the Serious/Critical Condition. As I comment since day one ALL New Deaths have come from this Serious/Critical Condition figure each day.

Now to answer your specific question and this again going on how we determine this IF you have COVID-19 in the Mild Condition and this is again I mention 97% of cases these peoples are not in hospital, they are told to self-isolate at home for approx 7 days they are told to ONLY request emergency medical attention ie. probable taken to a hospital ONLY if they develop one or more of the following symptoms:

Breathing problems, chest pains, initial mild symptoms getting WORSE after the 7 days self-isolation, including severe nausea and vomiting.

The ONLY group of peoples that we currently have in Intensive Care Units in our hospitals are those who are in Serious/Critical condition.

I hope this answers your question. If other nations are doing the same it should answer your question.

We do have other nations Serious/Critical now also that have been transported to us via special Charter Flights Under Quarantine, this is because we have a superior healthcare system and more available Intensive Care Unit beds available than they do and so we are taking in patients from Italy because Italy is literally low on ventilators now. We were more prepared than Italy, we took action before Italy, we have been in total lockdown for 4 weeks, we closed all our borders and banned flights, we were 2 weeks ahead of Italy doing all of this and we also have been mass testing, Italy was behind us on that for 1 week. Italy's Serious/Critical that we have taken into our Intensive Care Units of course they appear in Italy's Serious/Critical Cases and not ours.

Thanks. So your experience is a survival rate of 98.4% of your cases survive.

So far as of now yes, we have also the begin of flattening the curve. To illustrate I provide the below graphs. We think we Peaked on March 26 and notice from March 26 we have been getting lower New Cases each day you can see the line getting lower each day:

View attachment 319346

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see that New Cases going down and New Recoveries going up:

View attachment 319347

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see the Death Rate going down and the Recovery Rate going up:

View attachment 319348

We have so far achieve these above situations by doing this:

MASSIVE lockdown, extreme social restrictions, MASSIVE COVID-19 testing, when find cases TOTAL ISOLATION of them including ANY Cluster Cases we find all combined this has so far contained COVID-19 in the nation and also we have a very superior healthcare system and a massive amount of available beds and medical facilities etc as opposed to Italy and I mention Italy because they are in a NIGHTMARE that is out of control and we share a direct border with Italy and yet we take immediate measures of closing the border, banning flights and banning basically everything else.

Okay now I have to begin work for today, going to be swamped again it looks like.

^^^^

As of April 6 yesterday we think we have flattened the curve, it is our intention now to begin lifting the total lockdown. We are aiming to begin this slowly on April 14 and then more lifting measures on May 1 and we aim to have the total lockdown lifted by mid-May. This ALL though will occur IF the peoples continue to social distance and wear the masks until at least September and IF the curve begins to rise again we will have to reintroduce the total lockdown. But we are aiming to be open by mid-May.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
If you subtract the deaths and recovered from total cases where are the 886,647 cases? In hospitals.. yes ... in nursing homes...yes... but that seems to be a minority? Where are the rest? At home? Walking around?
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

Some could be home. Some could be at the hospital. One would hope that knowing they have Corona, that they wouldn't go out and about.

Shows 64,606 deaths.

They are still sick.

You're welcome.

You seriously could not figure that out?!?

Shows 64,606 deaths.

They are still sick.

You're welcome.

You seriously could not figure that out?!?

And you totally misunderstand my question!

Oh I figured out the numbers...
but why don't they report those people that have the virus, but are not bad enough to be hospitalized?
How many are self quarantined ? How many are in critical care?
YOU tell me. Of course you can't BECAUSE you didn't even understand my question!

How many of the 886,647 are in hospitals? HOW MANY!!!
How many are at home? HOW MANY???

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

Some could be home. Some could be at the hospital. One would hope that knowing they have Corona, that they wouldn't go out and about.

BUT HOW MANY are in the hospital? How many are at home?
MY point is 886,647 cases represent nearly 70% of all the cases? They haven't died. They haven't recovered?
How many in the hospital? How many at home?
Do you understand?

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

The majority will be in self-isolation, this because if we go on our own cases which I am part of our team that work to determine what is happening in our nation with ALL COVID-19 cases, the majority will have mild symptoms.

Okay so to illustrate the breaking down of the total numbers, I use yesterday Saturday's total from our nation:

Total Cases 11.781 New Cases 257 Total Deaths 186 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 2.507 Active Cases 9.088 Serious/Critical 245

Now from the above, the MOST important figures we look at every day are Active Cases and Serious/Critical, in both these contained within are the New Cases and the Serious/Critical figure is where EVERY new death has been coming from since we have been tracking COVID-19 since mid-February.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 8.843 in a Mild Condition this is 97% in the Mild Condition.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 245 in a Serious/Critical Condition this is 3% in the Serious/Critical Condition. As I comment since day one ALL New Deaths have come from this Serious/Critical Condition figure each day.

Now to answer your specific question and this again going on how we determine this IF you have COVID-19 in the Mild Condition and this is again I mention 97% of cases these peoples are not in hospital, they are told to self-isolate at home for approx 7 days they are told to ONLY request emergency medical attention ie. probable taken to a hospital ONLY if they develop one or more of the following symptoms:

Breathing problems, chest pains, initial mild symptoms getting WORSE after the 7 days self-isolation, including severe nausea and vomiting.

The ONLY group of peoples that we currently have in Intensive Care Units in our hospitals are those who are in Serious/Critical condition.

I hope this answers your question. If other nations are doing the same it should answer your question.

We do have other nations Serious/Critical now also that have been transported to us via special Charter Flights Under Quarantine, this is because we have a superior healthcare system and more available Intensive Care Unit beds available than they do and so we are taking in patients from Italy because Italy is literally low on ventilators now. We were more prepared than Italy, we took action before Italy, we have been in total lockdown for 4 weeks, we closed all our borders and banned flights, we were 2 weeks ahead of Italy doing all of this and we also have been mass testing, Italy was behind us on that for 1 week. Italy's Serious/Critical that we have taken into our Intensive Care Units of course they appear in Italy's Serious/Critical Cases and not ours.

So far as of now yes, we have also the begin of flattening the curve. To illustrate I provide the below graphs. We think we Peaked on March 26 and notice from March 26 we have been getting lower New Cases each day you can see the line getting lower each day:

View attachment 319346

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see that New Cases going down and New Recoveries going up:

View attachment 319347

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see the Death Rate going down and the Recovery Rate going up:

View attachment 319348

MASSIVE lockdown, extreme social restrictions, MASSIVE COVID-19 testing, when find cases TOTAL ISOLATION of them including ANY Cluster Cases we find all combined this has so far contained COVID-19 in the nation and also we have a very superior healthcare system and a massive amount of available beds and medical facilities etc as opposed to Italy and I mention Italy because they are in a NIGHTMARE that is out of control and we share a direct border with Italy and yet we take immediate measures of closing the border, banning flights and banning basically everything else.

Okay now I have to begin work for today, going to be swamped again it looks like.

^^^^

As of April 6 yesterday we think we have flattened the curve, it is our intention now to begin lifting the total lockdown. We are aiming to begin this slowly on April 14 and then more lifting measures on May 1 and we aim to have the total lockdown lifted by mid-May. This ALL though will occur IF the peoples continue to social distance and wear the masks until at least September and IF the curve begins to rise again we will have to reintroduce the total lockdown. But we are aiming to be open by mid-May.

Who are "WE"???
Plus if you are working in the COVID-19 care area, then tell me how many of your patients are prescribed hydroxychloroquine?

"If you're a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try that," Stigall asked,
"and you're their doctor, you're not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say 'alright, we'll give it a whirl'?"

"Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option," Fauci said.
"These drugs are approved drugs for other reasons.
They're anti-malaria drugs, and they're drugs against certain autoimmune diseases like lupus.
Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not approved for."

SO if your health group has patients that don't have any other health issues, are you offering hydroxychloroquine?

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

BUT HOW MANY are in the hospital? How many are at home?
MY point is 886,647 cases represent nearly 70% of all the cases? They haven't died. They haven't recovered?
How many in the hospital? How many at home?
Do you understand?

That's impossible to know. People are coming into, and leaving out of, the hospital constantly every single day.

Yes, they haven't recovered.

Remember, for many people, Corona can appear as nothing more than light flu-like symptoms.

And of course people are not going to the hospital, when they just feel bad, and have a light cough.

In fact, I know a woman right now, who everyone is fairly certain she had/has Corona. She stayed at home. She was under the weather for 3 weeks, but she never got bad... just didn't feel good. She's still not 100% even now.

Hospitals are unable to take every single person who has Corona, when they are already maxed out by just those who have severe cases.

So many people are at home recovering from Corona. They may still have it, and they might be fully recovered.

The kind of data you are asking for, is impossible to get.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262
Information lag. People who had symptoms not requiring hospitalization don't notify the who when they feel better.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

View attachment 319346

View attachment 319347

View attachment 319348

^^^^

Who are "WE"???
Plus if you are working in the COVID-19 care area, then tell me how many of your patients are prescribed hydroxychloroquine?

"If you're a doctor listening to me right now and a patient with coronavirus feels like they want to try that," Stigall asked,
"and you're their doctor, you're not Anthony Fauci the guy running the coronavirus task force, would you say 'alright, we'll give it a whirl'?"

"Yeah, of course, particularly if people have no other option," Fauci said.
"These drugs are approved drugs for other reasons.
They're anti-malaria drugs, and they're drugs against certain autoimmune diseases like lupus.
Physicians throughout the country can prescribe that in an off-label way. Which means they can write it for something it was not approved for."

SO if your health group has patients that don't have any other health issues, are you offering hydroxychloroquine?

"Who are "WE"???"

The Government, I work in our Ministry of Interior, we put the total lockdown in place and have been for 4 weeks all working in the Emergency COVID-19 Task Force in coordination with our Ministry of Health. We are now confident that we have flattened the curve, our new recoveries are now greatly outnumbering our new cases and 97% of our new cases all have only mild symptoms and are not in need of hospital attention. In total we only have 220 deaths in 4 weeks and this in a nation with a population of just over 8 millions and this in a nation that has a DIRECT border with Italy. We currently have only 250 peoples who are in our hospitals with COVID-19.

We have achieved this because:

We take action on day one. We close ALL our borders. We ban flights from China, South Korea, Italy and Iran we later extend this to banning flights from UK, Germany, Spain, France and Switzerland, we then extend this to banning flights from EVERYONE. We also begin mass testing, this to find those with COVID-19 and to then isolate and contain them. We put 99.9% of the nation on TOTAL LOCKDOWN many weeks ago, EVERYTHING is closed.

I have already the other day in a thread posted a full list of all of the lockdown measures we put in place from February and we added more on Friday 3, I have posted all these restrictions as they were outlined on two Alerts from the American Embassy in Wien, I add the American Embassy in Wien like all foreign Embassy's we have are also subject to severe restrictions on order from this Government. IF America wants to stop COVID-19 getting out of control you are going to have to put in the same severe restrictions and lockdowns that we put in place, there is no other choice in our opinion.

We have put these extreme measures in place begin February and now we are confident we have flattened the curve and the intention now to begin reopening from April 14 to end mid-May.

So my post # 69

Anyone keeping a coronavirus journal?

Forum List

Back