Would Somebody List

None of his baggage would make him a poor president per say. But his past baggage makes him a poor human being. I'd prefer to vote for someone with at least a shred of decency. Newts past actions tells me thats not the type of person he is.

Arrogant and pompous, disloyal and callous; self righteous, hypocritical and is inexperienced. He only ran for one office, ever, and served briefly as Speaker - Nancy Pelosi has more experience, has been married only once, has children, and speaks softly (but carrys a big stick).

Talking big shit in the '95 budget battle, then pussing out.

Having to fend off the Armey/Paxon revolt, after they discovered that he's just another ruling class insider douchebag.

Supporting mandated medical insurance.

Having an affair, then serving his (then) current wife with divorce papers while she was recovering from cancer surgery.

Resigning and running out of town and crying like a little girl about the media, when the details of his affair/divorce came out.

clinton+gingrich+1995.jpg

GingrichPelosi.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame because he is a smart dude, but unelectable. The Chicago Machine would eat him alive in the weeks leading up to November 2012.

None of his baggage would make him a poor president per say. But his past baggage makes him a poor human being. I'd prefer to vote for someone with at least a shred of decency. Newts past actions tells me thats not the type of person he is.

which past baggage makes him a poor human being.

Bubba Clontoon is a deplorable piece of shit of a human being, and I'm certain you had no problem pulling the lever for that fucking degenerate lecher.

Better get a 9 year old then. It is impossible to find a politician without a skeleton in there closet, or dragging baggage.

Arrogant and pompous, disloyal and callous; self righteous, hypocritical and is inexperienced. He only ran for one office, ever, and served briefly as Speaker - Nancy Pelosi has more experience, has been married only once, has children, and speaks softly (but carrys a big stick).
At least Newt didn't have sex in oval office then lie about it, but you guys still support that moron. Newt is a lot smarter than plastic face pelosi, and more credible.

Describe Newt, dumbass - not Obama.

He ran two projects which violated federal tax law and then lied to the ethics committee about his actions.

The government shutdown twice under his House leadership.

But basically, he's just another good ole guy and part of the machine which needs major overhauling.

which past baggage makes him a poor human being.

for starters, he tried to steal christmas.

Bubba Clontoon is a deplorable piece of shit of a human being, and I'm certain you had no problem pulling the lever for that fucking degenerate lecher.

(D) Good... (R) Bad

It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back