Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

Regards
DL

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Speaks to an assumption that man and God are the same species of sentient being. One must be human to commit human genocide against other humans. Can a man-eater lion or tiger be accused of genocide in the repeated practice of enjoying its taste for human flesh? The premise of your thesis fails on the cross-philosophical and cross-cultural historical definition of a god. Nevertheless, hold on to that assumption and learn from it how to devise better ones with which to form your next anti-Christian thesis.

Additionally, you must see only acute cuteness in your own reflection when suggesting Christ's predisposition to commit patricide in an 80's Highlander "there can be only one" sense. Allow me to assure you cuteness is the least of telltale of personal traits and intentions revealed in your designs and motivations on the far end of such a presumption forwarded here for intellectual consumption.

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Speaks to an assumption that man and God are the same species of sentient being. One must be human to commit human genocide against other humans. Can a man-eater lion or tiger be accused of genocide in the repeated practice of enjoying its taste for human flesh? The premise of your thesis fails on the cross-philosophical and cross-cultural historical definition of a god. Nevertheless, hold on to that assumption and learn from it how to devise better ones with which to form your next anti-Christian thesis.

Additionally, you must see only acute cuteness in your own reflection when suggesting Christ's predisposition to commit patricide in an 80's Highlander "there can be only one" sense. Allow me to assure you cuteness is the least of telltale of personal traits and intentions revealed in your designs and motivations on the far end of such a presumption forwarded here for intellectual consumption.

I did not make that assumption so you wasted both of our time.

Would Jesus condemn genocide?

Regards
DL

Look at it like this. A superior being decides to genetically alter some of his livestock to improve upon it with a set of rules(traits) it should fulfill.
The project was faulted so, like any good breeder, a mass culling takes place and a regroup is in order.
That regroup still contained a fair amount of the faulty genetic traits yet not quite enough to wipe the slate clean again.A few were left to continue.
Plan B was commenced in the form of a trainer.An example of the perfect specimen in the flesh.
An example for the remnants to learn from and try to be taught by example what the project creator was striving for in his project from day one.
This required an intergeneric breeding to take place.Human to a God based being
The existing who followed him to the best of their ability(while entrapped in the flesh) get a place on the farm. The rest will also be culled at which time the project is terminated and the resulting stock will live somewhere we can't relate to while stuck in these monkey suits.
Yeshua will do the cull according to his fathers will. Those who follow the son will get schooled in full after this mess is cleaned up and forever gone.

Last edited:

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

I say you are nuts and a militant atheist, but I repeat myself.

Look at it like this. A superior being decides to genetically alter some of his livestock to improve upon it with a set of rules(traits) it should fulfill.
The project was faulted so, like any good breeder, a mass culling takes place and a regroup is in order.
That regroup still contained a fair amount of the faulty genetic traits yet not quite enough to wipe the slate clean again.A few were left to continue.
Plan B was commenced in the form of a trainer.An example of the perfect specimen in the flesh.
An example for the remnants to learn from and try to be taught by example what the project creator was striving for in his project from day one.
This required an intergeneric breeding to take place.Human to a God based being
The existing who followed him to the best of their ability(while entrapped in the flesh) get a place on the farm. The rest will also be culled at which time the project is terminated and the resulting stock will live somewhere we can't relate to while stuck in these monkey suits.
Yeshua will do the cull according to his fathers will. Those who follow the son will get schooled in full after this mess is cleaned up and forever gone.

your post is an example of why christianity is an errant religion - there can be no culling when the totality of the flock are hopeless sinners, sin being the presence of evil as the religion the benefactor was imposing constituted the necessity to be sinless for admission to the Everlasting as a freed spirit.

the 1st century represented humanity in its entirety, as everyone or no one will survive - was its sole purpose.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, although he did minister to a Syrophoenician woman and a Roman centurian.

But then he came in judgment; millions died - famine, pestilence, bloodshed. The first real Jewish holocaust. Judea lost its identity.

Jesus is not the mild-mannered passifist that atheists and lefties mock him as.

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

If you knew the bible you would know--Jesus is his Fathers image, He will show the earth the war God at Har-mageddon.( righteous war) So no Jesus would not condemn his Father-YHVH. All judgement is handed to Jesus, he will send the wicked to the lake of fire.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, although he did minister to a Syrophoenician woman and a Roman centurian.

But then he came in judgment; millions died - famine, pestilence, bloodshed. The first real Jewish holocaust. Judea lost its identity.

Jesus is not the mild-mannered passifist that atheists and lefties mock him as.

One of the Jesus' shown is that and worse. I like the more Eastern mystic Jesus as he is a knowledge or Gnosis seeker and not an idol worshiper like his sheeple have become.

The church does not quote the one I like though. He frees us from religions and traditions and the church would not profit from preaching that more honest Jesus.

Regards
DL

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

If you knew the bible you would know--Jesus is his Fathers image, He will show the earth the war God at Har-mageddon.( righteous war) So no Jesus would not condemn his Father-YHVH. All judgement is handed to Jesus, he will send the wicked to the lake of fire.

That would mean he would send Yahweh to hell.

If you think he does not deserve hell, then you show how your beliefs have corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

If you think he does not deserve hell, then you show how your beliefs have corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL

God showed all in the OT, he is not fooling around. He does not allow sin. He killed the wicked in his view( the only view that counts),He says what happens in his creation. Satan has had-99% mislead throughout mankinds history. It is no different now. Jesus will show the earth , that side of Gods will at Har-mageddon. Disagreeing will get you no where. Understanding that it has to be this way until Gods kingdom rule takes control of all creation. Jesus taught-satan is the ruler of this system. Not all is as appears in that world. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God showed all in the OT, he is not fooling around. He does not allow sin. He killed the wicked in his view( the only view that counts),He says what happens in his creation. Satan has had-99% mislead throughout mankinds history. It is no different now. Jesus will show the earth , that side of Gods will at Har-mageddon. Disagreeing will get you no where. Understanding that it has to be this way until Gods kingdom rule takes control of all creation. Jesus taught-satan is the ruler of this system. Not all is as appears in that world. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

You, like many Christians, just can't wait for more murdering. Pathetic.

And some say I hate a lot. I am small fry compared to the hate in Christian hearts.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back