Would it take another Pearl Harbor to make you realize that China has declared war on the United States of America?

Nobody has put China in America more than Walmart.
Citizen demands for less expensive products is what puts less expensive on the shelves of every store-
We, in the US, trusted the elected saints to secure our Liberty. They take an oath, to the affirmative, to protect and defend the constitution, the preamble to describes what the rules are for.

I challenge you to point out how creating laws to restrict trade does that. I challenge you to point out ANY law restricting anything secures your liberty.

The rest of your post is partisan hacking. Period. But, on that subject, you introduced, I notice you don't say anything about Joe and his son- is there an excuse for that?

Would it take another Pearl Harbor to make you realize that China has declared war on the United States of America?

Would it take another Pearl Harbor to make you realize that China has declared war on the United States of America? (noqreport.com)
19 Dec 2020 ~~ By David Ware
WHAT WOULD CHINA HAVE TO DO BEFORE WE REALIZE WE ARE UNDER ATTACK?
I wasn’t around on December 7, 1941. I’m not quite that old. But I live in Hawaii and I have paid respects at the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor many times. President Trump and First Lady Melania have also done so. I often see Pearl Harbor as I drive on the H-1 freeway from West O`ahu toward downtown Honolulu. I have watched the old black-and-white newsreels of the attacks by the Japanese zeros on that Date That Will Live in Infamy. Today Japan is no longer our enemy in the current era. But, the Chinese Communist Party is our enemy today. Note that I did not say that nearly 4.5 billion Chinese in China and many more around the world are our enemies because they absolutely are not. My dear wife from the Philippines has some Chinese ancestry. So do many of our closest friends. But the blood-thirsty and power-hungry regime of Xi Jinping is the most deadly foe which the United States of America has faced since the Revolutionary War.
In this ersatz age of technology and self-indulgence, most of my fellow countrymen have a very short attention span. They are also guilty as charged of being very provincial and geographically illiterate. As one who loves maps, I can guarantee you that most of them couldn’t even point to Hawaii on a world globe. That would include quite a number inside the DC Beltway! While it is 6,921 miles from Beijing to Washington, DC via the Pacific route, the Chinese Communist Party is already here permeating our entire American homeland. They are in our educational institutions. They are most definitely the controlling factor behind our mainstream media. They have subordinated our economy. If you want to buy a baseball cap with the name of your hometown on it, the chances are overwhelming that it was made in China.
But the most insidious penetration of America by the CCP is within our entire federal as well as state/local political infrastructure. Not everybody is as foolish and as brazen as Congressman Eric Swalwell whose zipper was more active than his brain. But the pandas’ claws sink deep into the flesh of not only U.S. Representatives, U.S. Senators, members of the Administration and possibly even the U.S. Supreme Court, they also control governors, state legislators, mayors, police chiefs, sheriffs and other local officials. Much of the technology that we use even within our government and law enforcement systems was, you guessed it, made in China. Made in China doesn’t just mean manufactured in China. It also means maintained by China and monitored by China. That’s why I refuse to even do Zoom calls. Xi Jinping is welcome and invited to read this article if he’s so inclined, but I really don’t want his regime listening in whenever the local GOP or other organization is discussing what they think are just internal matters.
~[snip]~
DNI INTEL REPORT ON FOREIGN INTRUSION INTO OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has inexplicably delayed this report required by President Trump’s executive order issued two years ago which was due yesterday, December 18th. Last I heard, he says sometime in January. Is he thinking perhaps of January 21st so he can hand it to “President” Joe Biden who will have fraudulently taken the oath of office the day before? If so, Mr. Ratcliffe is in the wrong job. If not, what the heck does he think he’s doing by not submitting this crucial report on time? Sometimes, I think these people’s brains just don’t work right. Either that or their hearts are just in the wrong place. More likely it’s a combination of both factors.
~[snip]~
THE CCP MUST BE STOPPED IN ITS TRACKS NOW
I didn’t even mention earlier how China is conducting cyber warfare against many of our governmental and military agencies. This is nothing less than part of an attempt to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States and install a subservient puppet regime with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as its titular head. So I challenge you, in all due respect, to tell me if that is not an Act of War, what is the threshold as you define it?
~[snip]~
So, now today we have a hostile Act of War by a nation state, the People’s Republic of China [a misnomer if there ever was one] which is controlled by and under the bloody thumb of the Chinese Communist Party. As I previously stated, the vast majority of the Chinese people are not our enemy, but they are being persecuted by their own evil regime in Beijing. So, what are we going to do about it?
~[snip]~
WAR IS ALWAYS A LAST RESORT
The attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor could not be ignored! Neither can the very deliberate kinetic attempt of the Chinese Communist Party to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States of America! We won that war and our national survival depends upon winning this one, too!

Comment:
Everyone needs to read and study Sun Tzu
Indeed, I was 67 months of age when the Japanese attacked Peral Harbor thrusing the U.S. into WWII.
That was a direct and kinetic attack.
79 years later with the advancements in "science" it's no longer necessary to use nuclear weapons or guns to destroy a country. Biological warfare seems to be better than a hydrogen bomb. One vial of the Chinese Covid Virus has killed more than 300,000 Americans to date. As it is today, a mutated strain of the Chinese Covid-19 virus has been detected in the UK and it is more deadlier than the previous strain.
Hopefully the use of the vaccine will stem the tide and the vaccine is not just specific for the primary Chinese Covid-19 virus.

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
All the intelligence agencies, as well as private security firms, have stated the cyber attacks are Russian in origin, not Chinese.

We are discussing Biological warfare here. Cyber security and cyber attacks begin in a different venue....
You idiots still thinking Covid was an intentional biologic attack on the entire world? That is still one of the dumbest things I ever heard.
1) China's known desire for world domination
2) Stopped travel within China but allowed travel throughout the world
3) China's Level 4 Virology lab
4) Massive tariffs imposed on China
5) Phase 1 of trade deal signed, then virus ensues
6) Perfect timing of virus for chaos in upcoming election and reason for mail in ballots
7) Pandemic every 100 years...
Yup, I guess its just a mere coincidence.
China is not to be trusted, as any other communist or previously communist country is not to be trusted, but no. Covid-19 is not a biological attack. They are not that smart. It is true, you should never under estimate an any, but equally true you should not over estimate your enemy. It is not how NBC weapons are used. Your laundry list is like numerology. If you look specifically for reasons to support a theory you will find them, but does not mean you have you are proving your theory. It is simply bias in the research data analysis, if you consider it research. Perhaps, you should study NBC warfare applications and strategy first, instead of making your application theory fit the events.
Out of the 7 examples I listed only number 6 is theory, and the rest are indeed facts.
The beauty about China's intent to spread the virus with amazing timing, is that it cant be proven, or that it was done intentionally, but if the facts Ive stated are not enough to convince, then so be it.
All circumstantial, except point 1 as that is a goal of all communist countries. Point two, our bans went into effect late also, as did China and everybody else and ours and other countries certainly were not on purpose. Point 3, we have them also, but did not create it here either. Having capability does not prove anything. Point 4 Terriffs speak to motive in your mind only. Point 5, same as 4 and was never lived up to by China in the first place. Point 6, more creation of reality to fit theory. Point 7 does not even speak to China culpability, even by inference.
Again, look at NBC warfare strategies, tactics and implementations. Does not fit.
"Circumstantial" can be argued when applied as an accusation, which I readily admit implying. However, since Ive already said it cant be proven, my previous statement remains, that each statement is indeed a fact, with the exception of #6. Again, if you dont want to apply these said facts to current circumstances, thats up to you. I cant prove it and neither can you, but it doesnt change what we know as being facts, no matter what tactics or implementations they dont fit.. Thanks for the reference to NBC warfare strategies, I might read if I get time. I have my hands full with this forum, current events/news, and reading related articles.
Don't feel bad or pregnant, your not carrying that baby alone. Lots of conspiracy nuts out there to hold your hand and fret the great Chinese dragon, but this one will not birth to scorch the earth. At least not anytime soon. Have fun.

~~~~~~
So you really believe then that it's Trump's fault for the Chinese Covid-19 virus in the U.S.?

Would it take another Pearl Harbor to make you realize that China has declared war on the United States of America? (noqreport.com)
I wasn’t around on December 7, 1941. I’m not quite that old. But I live in Hawaii and I have paid respects at the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor many times. President Trump and First Lady Melania have also done so. I often see Pearl Harbor as I drive on the H-1 freeway from West O`ahu toward downtown Honolulu. I have watched the old black-and-white newsreels of the attacks by the Japanese zeros on that Date That Will Live in Infamy. Today Japan is no longer our enemy in the current era. But, the Chinese Communist Party is our enemy today. Note that I did not say that nearly 4.5 billion Chinese in China and many more around the world are our enemies because they absolutely are not. My dear wife from the Philippines has some Chinese ancestry. So do many of our closest friends. But the blood-thirsty and power-hungry regime of Xi Jinping is the most deadly foe which the United States of America has faced since the Revolutionary War.
In this ersatz age of technology and self-indulgence, most of my fellow countrymen have a very short attention span. They are also guilty as charged of being very provincial and geographically illiterate. As one who loves maps, I can guarantee you that most of them couldn’t even point to Hawaii on a world globe. That would include quite a number inside the DC Beltway! While it is 6,921 miles from Beijing to Washington, DC via the Pacific route, the Chinese Communist Party is already here permeating our entire American homeland. They are in our educational institutions. They are most definitely the controlling factor behind our mainstream media. They have subordinated our economy. If you want to buy a baseball cap with the name of your hometown on it, the chances are overwhelming that it was made in China.
But the most insidious penetration of America by the CCP is within our entire federal as well as state/local political infrastructure. Not everybody is as foolish and as brazen as Congressman Eric Swalwell whose zipper was more active than his brain. But the pandas’ claws sink deep into the flesh of not only U.S. Representatives, U.S. Senators, members of the Administration and possibly even the U.S. Supreme Court, they also control governors, state legislators, mayors, police chiefs, sheriffs and other local officials. Much of the technology that we use even within our government and law enforcement systems was, you guessed it, made in China. Made in China doesn’t just mean manufactured in China. It also means maintained by China and monitored by China. That’s why I refuse to even do Zoom calls. Xi Jinping is welcome and invited to read this article if he’s so inclined, but I really don’t want his regime listening in whenever the local GOP or other organization is discussing what they think are just internal matters.
~[snip]~
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has inexplicably delayed this report required by President Trump’s executive order issued two years ago which was due yesterday, December 18th. Last I heard, he says sometime in January. Is he thinking perhaps of January 21st so he can hand it to “President” Joe Biden who will have fraudulently taken the oath of office the day before? If so, Mr. Ratcliffe is in the wrong job. If not, what the heck does he think he’s doing by not submitting this crucial report on time? Sometimes, I think these people’s brains just don’t work right. Either that or their hearts are just in the wrong place. More likely it’s a combination of both factors.
~[snip]~
I didn’t even mention earlier how China is conducting cyber warfare against many of our governmental and military agencies. This is nothing less than part of an attempt to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States and install a subservient puppet regime with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as its titular head. So I challenge you, in all due respect, to tell me if that is not an Act of War, what is the threshold as you define it?
~[snip]~
So, now today we have a hostile Act of War by a nation state, the People’s Republic of China [a misnomer if there ever was one] which is controlled by and under the bloody thumb of the Chinese Communist Party. As I previously stated, the vast majority of the Chinese people are not our enemy, but they are being persecuted by their own evil regime in Beijing. So, what are we going to do about it?
~[snip]~
The attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor could not be ignored! Neither can the very deliberate kinetic attempt of the Chinese Communist Party to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States of America! We won that war and our national survival depends upon winning this one, too!

Comment:
Indeed, I was 67 months of age when the Japanese attacked Peral Harbor thrusing the U.S. into WWII.
79 years later with the advancements in "science" it's no longer necessary to use nuclear weapons or guns to destroy a country. Biological warfare seems to be better than a hydrogen bomb. One vial of the Chinese Covid Virus has killed more than 300,000 Americans to date. As it is today, a mutated strain of the Chinese Covid-19 virus has been detected in the UK and it is more deadlier than the previous strain.
Hopefully the use of the vaccine will stem the tide and the vaccine is not just specific for the primary Chinese Covid-19 virus.

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
If idiots would just read a few quotes...or more....of Sun Tzu, they MIGHT get a clue of just how China is and has declared war on us without firing one shot. Maybe that will wake them up? Nah. Probably not.

Actually....once everyone gets REALLY sick and needs meds and is told by china "nah. Not today", they may wake up.
Oh. Wait. Again. Nah.

Nobody has put China in America more than Walmart.
Citizen demands for less expensive products is what puts less expensive on the shelves of every store-
We, in the US, trusted the elected saints to secure our Liberty. They take an oath, to the affirmative, to protect and defend the constitution, the preamble to describes what the rules are for.

I challenge you to point out how creating laws to restrict trade does that. I challenge you to point out ANY law restricting anything secures your liberty.

The rest of your post is partisan hacking. Period. But, on that subject, you introduced, I notice you don't say anything about Joe and his son- is there an excuse for that?
I am not a Libertarian, but have many Libertarian leanings. Like anything else, not carried to nut ball extremes it is often an attractive theory (this post being an example) for those of us that would like to be left the f#ck alone. Thanks for the Libertarian voice in the crowd.

I am not a Libertarian, but have many Libertarian leanings
This libertarian (little l intentionally) believes in the life philosophy; all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- and Liberty and justice for all- those 2 thoughts are all but tattooed on my forehead- everything I do is filtered through them- there are no caveats in "all".

I subscribe to the constitution and it's original intent- I can read and have great comprehension skills.
I recognize that "leaning" isn't saying a lot. No offense intended.

Many Libertarians started out democrats- (upper case L intentional) I didn't.
I was a red eyed, died in the wool, pick up driving, gun toting Republican- then I started looking at results of where we are as a Country- I determined that rhetoric is cheap- Bush jr said he was "free market kind of guy"- well, no, he wasn't. He called himself being a compassionate conservative- well, define compassion and conservative- then, I looked further back in history- congress critters were supposed to help secure our Liberty, per the preamble to the document they swear to protect and defend- none have since I've been alive and going all the way back to Lincoln, he established a precedent- then I look at a fine being a tax (but not) before a SC black robed idiot determined that to be the case and I can't find that in the document he swore to protect and defend-

This entire gov't is a sham and has been since before the ink was dry. Very few ever abided by the rules they swore to protect and defend- IMNSHO opinion, Davy Crockett was the last honorable politician in DC- and not because he came to Texas, but, because he wasn't allowed to do as he promised his constituents he would do- see they got a fair shake in the land deals going on in congress-

I call myself a libertarian because I believe in, all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights-

anything less than that is diametrically opposite of liberty, which the founders subscribed to.

~[snip]~
~[snip]~
~[snip]~
~[snip]~

Comment:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
All the intelligence agencies, as well as private security firms, have stated the cyber attacks are Russian in origin, not Chinese.

We are discussing Biological warfare here. Cyber security and cyber attacks begin in a different venue....
You idiots still thinking Covid was an intentional biologic attack on the entire world? That is still one of the dumbest things I ever heard.
1) China's known desire for world domination
2) Stopped travel within China but allowed travel throughout the world
3) China's Level 4 Virology lab
4) Massive tariffs imposed on China
5) Phase 1 of trade deal signed, then virus ensues
6) Perfect timing of virus for chaos in upcoming election and reason for mail in ballots
7) Pandemic every 100 years...
Yup, I guess its just a mere coincidence.
China is not to be trusted, as any other communist or previously communist country is not to be trusted, but no. Covid-19 is not a biological attack. They are not that smart. It is true, you should never under estimate an any, but equally true you should not over estimate your enemy. It is not how NBC weapons are used. Your laundry list is like numerology. If you look specifically for reasons to support a theory you will find them, but does not mean you have you are proving your theory. It is simply bias in the research data analysis, if you consider it research. Perhaps, you should study NBC warfare applications and strategy first, instead of making your application theory fit the events.
Out of the 7 examples I listed only number 6 is theory, and the rest are indeed facts.
The beauty about China's intent to spread the virus with amazing timing, is that it cant be proven, or that it was done intentionally, but if the facts Ive stated are not enough to convince, then so be it.
All circumstantial, except point 1 as that is a goal of all communist countries. Point two, our bans went into effect late also, as did China and everybody else and ours and other countries certainly were not on purpose. Point 3, we have them also, but did not create it here either. Having capability does not prove anything. Point 4 Terriffs speak to motive in your mind only. Point 5, same as 4 and was never lived up to by China in the first place. Point 6, more creation of reality to fit theory. Point 7 does not even speak to China culpability, even by inference.
Again, look at NBC warfare strategies, tactics and implementations. Does not fit.
"Circumstantial" can be argued when applied as an accusation, which I readily admit implying. However, since Ive already said it cant be proven, my previous statement remains, that each statement is indeed a fact, with the exception of #6. Again, if you dont want to apply these said facts to current circumstances, thats up to you. I cant prove it and neither can you, but it doesnt change what we know as being facts, no matter what tactics or implementations they dont fit.. Thanks for the reference to NBC warfare strategies, I might read if I get time. I have my hands full with this forum, current events/news, and reading related articles.
Don't feel bad or pregnant, your not carrying that baby alone. Lots of conspiracy nuts out there to hold your hand and fret the great Chinese dragon, but this one will not birth to scorch the earth. At least not anytime soon. Have fun.

~~~~~~
So you really believe then that it's Trump's fault for the Chinese Covid-19 virus in the U.S.?
Not that it came into the country initially. Just that it was not managed early and his lying to the public (immediately swallowed hook line and sinker by his catfish mined follower, breeding resistance to any intelligent top down leadership national approach, and backed up by his stupid evaluations of under control and predictions of quickly gone, only effecting the Democrat cities, only effecting the old, only effecting those with per-conditions (as if most people actually know what preconditions that may have), recommendation for treatments without scientific basis, making it a matter of political allegiance to disregard masks, distancing and basically being against everything the public health authorities said, gong so far as to muzzle some of them by cutting off public access to reports, and a variety of other stupidity, lead me to the inescapable conclusion that trump leadership is responsible for this country's poor handling of the pandemic.
I am certain I've done my part. I traveled for pleasure before it was widely spread within the country. Caught it. Survived it. Totally without trump being responsible and without any help from either side of the political fence. I have taken precautions ever since, advise other to do likewise. In your case I will make an exception because Doc, you are a pain in the ass. You do what you want to do as long as nowhere near me. I don't care if you get it or not. Good luck.

"i wanna cooperate with you. but we're going to confront you when you decide to screw with us" - President Trump told President Xi

WAIT...actually that was what Jim Mad Dog Mattis said to Xi. Trump took a hike!

I am not a Libertarian, but have many Libertarian leanings
This libertarian (little l intentionally) believes in the life philosophy; all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- and Liberty and justice for all- those 2 thoughts are all but tattooed on my forehead- everything I do is filtered through them- there are no caveats in "all".

I subscribe to the constitution and it's original intent- I can read and have great comprehension skills.
I recognize that "leaning" isn't saying a lot. No offense intended.

Many Libertarians started out democrats- (upper case L intentional) I didn't.
I was a red eyed, died in the wool, pick up driving, gun toting Republican- then I started looking at results of where we are as a Country- I determined that rhetoric is cheap- Bush jr said he was "free market kind of guy"- well, no, he wasn't. He called himself being a compassionate conservative- well, define compassion and conservative- then, I looked further back in history- congress critters were supposed to help secure our Liberty, per the preamble to the document they swear to protect and defend- none have since I've been alive and going all the way back to Lincoln, he established a precedent- then I look at a fine being a tax (but not) before a SC black robed idiot determined that to be the case and I can't find that in the document he swore to protect and defend-

This entire gov't is a sham and has been since before the ink was dry. Very few ever abided by the rules they swore to protect and defend- IMNSHO opinion, Davy Crockett was the last honorable politician in DC- and not because he came to Texas, but, because he wasn't allowed to do as he promised his constituents he would do- see they got a fair shake in the land deals going on in congress-

I call myself a libertarian because I believe in, all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights-

anything less than that is diametrically opposite of liberty, which the founders subscribed to.
Well said, but does not describe libertarian ( L or l) as much as it does someone that grew up learning history and internalized it, to your credit. You actually sound more like independents that republican roots or libertarian party.
Make no mistake. I owe and pay my allegiance to the United States and the Constitution upon which it still stands, shaky but still standing. More power to ya.

If China ever attacks the US it will be with nuclear weapons and it will be a revenge attack.

It's very, very unlikely for either side unless the US is following the orders of a madman, who would need support from other madmen.

Hopefully no Americans are crazy enough to think China wouldn't get a half dozens warheads through to some of America's big cities.

Pearl harbour will look like a small campfire compared to the next pearl harbour equivalent.
If the Chinese got through to San Francisco, Portland and Seattle there wouldn't be much objection.

Rand, a thinktank wholly owned by the Pentagon, at least mentally, has wargamed both the Taiwan Strait and the South China Sea, concluding that the war could be both very long and a loss for America. We no longer live in 1960.
Particularly if Rand refuses to recognize the fact that the Chinese Communist Party dominates and dictates the affairs of certain districts usch as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, Wuhan, etc. quite independently of China's official central government.

In other words, the CCP is China's Deep State shadow government, much like that of the U.S. which has been forming under Democratic Party leadership, organized into "sleeper cells" under deep cover to ride out Republican administrations.

If the Chinese got through to San Francisco, Portland and Seattle there wouldn't be much objection.
Seattle has a "Chinatown" of sorts but that area seems to be much more populated by Japanese people than Chinese. The waterfront on the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Puget Sound makes the Japanese feel right at home. It's only the small central historic part of Seattle's Chinatown that really remains ethnically Chinese.

Seattle has a "Chinatown" of sorts but that area seems to be much more populated by Japanese people than Chinese. The waterfront on the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Puget Sound makes the Japanese feel right at home. It's only the small central historic part of Seattle's Chinatown really remains ethnically Chinese.
China has never made any bones about killing Chinese people. They don't mind a bit.

~[snip]~
~[snip]~
~[snip]~
~[snip]~

Comment:

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

The problem is the next war won't be fought with guns, it'll be hacking (already started) and mind games (already started).

China has used the coronavirus as a weapon, but not the virus itself, but the information campaign to divide people in western countries.

Seattle has a "Chinatown" of sorts but that area seems to be much more populated by Japanese people than Chinese. The waterfront on the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Puget Sound makes the Japanese feel right at home. It's only the small central historic part of Seattle's Chinatown really remains ethnically Chinese.
China has never made any bones about killing Chinese people. They don't mind a bit.

Did America have bones about killing American people?

You'll find China shares a lot in common with the US, in fact the Chinese are learning how to be bastards from the US

The problem is the next war won't be fought with guns, it'll be hacking (already started) and mind games (already started).
We'll have guns. CCP's gun control isn't really that effective or universal. Commies have such a small worldview and delusions of grandeur that they control it all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back