CDZ Would Hillary Clinton make a good President?

Would Hillary Clinton make a good President?

• Total voters

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
I started a thread here discussing Donald Trump, and while I'm happy with it, I can't help but feel that having a thread discussing Donald Trump without having another thread discussing Hillary Clinton is like planning a debate but only inviting one of the debating teams to the actual debate. I do have a fear here though- while people certainly have strong feelings towards Donald Trump, I've come to believe that people are generally more restrained when talking about him negatively. When it comes to Hillary, well, there's a reason I want to have this debate in the CDZ. The moderators may come to believe that trying to moderate a debate regarding Hillary in the CDZ is beyond their capabilities, and I can't say I'd blame them. But I'm going to see if it can be done, atleast for a time.

Personally, while I think Trump is much worse, I can't support Hillary- I support Jill Stein. That being said, there are clearly a fair amount of people who do support her, even if she, like Trump, has pretty low approval ratings overall. I found an article from the Huffington Post that I think gets something of the gist of my feelings on her. Here's an excerpt:
Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential choice was her first true opportunity to alert the various constituencies that make up the Democratic Party of her governing agenda.

By choosing Tim Kaine, a senator from Virginia with an “Ah guys let’s be careful I don’t know” Democratic record, she appears to be betting that voters will cast their ballots in November in fear of a Donald Trump presidency rather than in favor of … whatever it is Clinton stands for at this point in her political career.

Progressives inside the Beltway got the message.

“This sends a signal to liberals that they don’t matter,” said one progressive Senate Democratic aide.

The Kaine pick dashed hopes in the party’s base that the new Clinton might more fully reflect a Democratic coalition that has become more populist and progressive since her husband occupied the White House in the 1990s. The move will have lasting consequences, according to House and Senate insiders. Clinton has undermined her own potential governing coalition, should she win the White House in November.

“This decision definitely impacts the relationship that progressives are going to have with a potential Clinton administration going forward,” said Neil Sroka, a spokesperson for Democracy for America, a progressive organization that rallied against a Kaine nomination.

Both DFA and the Progressive Campaign Change Committee issued statements disapproving of the Kaine selection, explicitly citing his support for TPP.

“She already starts with a trust deficit on these issues and she has just set herself back before she even takes office,” another Democratic Senate staffer told HuffPost.

Source: Hillary Clinton Does Not Understand Her Own Supporters

If hillary was not so courrpt and dishonest and sticks her nose up in the air about us middle class and poor..she at best would make an ok president..around the lines of the old mayor of chicago jane.Byrne.

But hillary is hillary her presidency will be marked 24/7 in scandals and hearings...no way around it.

But hillary is hillary her presidency will be marked 24/7 in scandals and hearings...no way around it.

I do agree with one thing- if Clinton is elected President- the GOP will spend the next 4 years manufacturing scandals and hearings.

I do agree with one thing- if Clinton is elected President- the GOP will spend the next 4 years manufacturing scandals and hearings.

So why do You want that?

Trump at least would compromise with liberals...

You seen him toning down his bigotry lately..

Repubs in congress hate hillary...

No backing down until they finally get her like the feds got AL Capone ..

So why do You want that?

Clinton is the one with the history of working with both parties- as Senator she was well known for being able to work with both Republicans and Democrats to get legislation passed.

Trump has never had to compromise on anything.

[

Republicans in Congress have no more actual 'hatred' of Clinton than Trump does.

upload_2016-9-6_16-54-58.jpeg

They will however, gladly spend 4 years manufacturing scandal for political purposes.

They would hardly have to manufacture scandals .... Hillary's totally corrupt, owned by the elites and you're in denial.

So why do You want that?

Clinton is the one with the history of working with both parties- as Senator she was well known for being able to work with both Republicans and Democrats to get legislation passed.

Trump has never had to compromise on anything.

I watched trumps t.v. show and heard his son and daughter voucie for him..

That guy is not that intelegent but he don't have to be, he trys to hire the best and always ask questions on what they think..before making a decsion..

I don't think hillary would ask little ol' me a question on anything, but trump would because he don't know my world .

I started a thread here discussing Donald Trump, and while I'm happy with it, I can't help but feel that having a thread discussing Donald Trump without having another thread discussing Hillary Clinton is like planning a debate but only inviting one of the debating teams to the actual debate. I do have a fear here though- while people certainly have strong feelings towards Donald Trump, I've come to believe that people are generally more restrained when talking about him negatively. When it comes to Hillary, well, there's a reason I want to have this debate in the CDZ. The moderators may come to believe that trying to moderate a debate regarding Hillary in the CDZ is beyond their capabilities, and I can't say I'd blame them. But I'm going to see if it can be done, atleast for a time.

Personally, while I think Trump is much worse, I can't support Hillary- I support Jill Stein. That being said, there are clearly a fair amount of people who do support her, even if she, like Trump, has pretty low approval ratings overall. I found an article from the Huffington Post that I think gets something of the gist of my feelings on her. Here's an excerpt:
Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential choice was her first true opportunity to alert the various constituencies that make up the Democratic Party of her governing agenda.

By choosing Tim Kaine, a senator from Virginia with an “Ah guys let’s be careful I don’t know” Democratic record, she appears to be betting that voters will cast their ballots in November in fear of a Donald Trump presidency rather than in favor of … whatever it is Clinton stands for at this point in her political career.

Progressives inside the Beltway got the message.

“This sends a signal to liberals that they don’t matter,” said one progressive Senate Democratic aide.

The Kaine pick dashed hopes in the party’s base that the new Clinton might more fully reflect a Democratic coalition that has become more populist and progressive since her husband occupied the White House in the 1990s. The move will have lasting consequences, according to House and Senate insiders. Clinton has undermined her own potential governing coalition, should she win the White House in November.

“This decision definitely impacts the relationship that progressives are going to have with a potential Clinton administration going forward,” said Neil Sroka, a spokesperson for Democracy for America, a progressive organization that rallied against a Kaine nomination.

Both DFA and the Progressive Campaign Change Committee issued statements disapproving of the Kaine selection, explicitly citing his support for TPP.

“She already starts with a trust deficit on these issues and she has just set herself back before she even takes office,” another Democratic Senate staffer told HuffPost.

Source: Hillary Clinton Does Not Understand Her Own Supporters
The naming of her transition team nailed the coffin on the progressive liberal agenda while the neoliberal agenda marches on.
Democrats......the new republicans.

I had to take a long shower after Bill was gone, now it is like my rapist is back again

[

Republicans in Congress have no more actual 'hatred' of Clinton than Trump does.

View attachment 88515

They will however, gladly spend 4 years manufacturing scandal for political purposes.

So again how come you won't vote for trump? He is a liberal after all and congress won't ruin his presidency with investigations and obstruction like you will know They will do with hillary?

[

View attachment 88515

So again how come you won't vote for trump? He is a liberal after all and congress won't ruin his presidency with investigations and obstruction like you will know They will do with hillary?

Liberal bigoted gays love Hillary...

Would Hillary Clinton make a good President?

Absolutely not.

Why?

Because she was terrible as Secretary of State, she would be worse as prez.

She would abuse her power because she's utterly corrupt, a pathological liar, highly incompetent, and very untrustworthy. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
To me the difference is> Trump is a businessman with a much better record of winners than losers. The bullshit that has been cobbled up against him with the fantastic leaps to him being racist by stretching what he has said to a completely new level of slander even for the mainstream press. Nothing he has ever done has either put this country, or our citizens in danger except according to the ads run by his opponents. >>>> Clinton is a career politician that has been proved to have lived by making political deals that have undermined the people she represented, her actions have put this country, and our citizens at grave risk many times and have caused the deaths of some of our government officials, and even gone so far as to approve the SALE of radioactive materials from our stockpiles to Russia. Some of this material possibly ending in North Korea. I don't think any person ever running for any office in this country has been so reckless and arrogant in their actions and had such a maniacal sense of entitlement to rule over the masses.

To me the difference is> Trump is a businessman with a much better record of winners than losers. The bullshit that has been cobbled up against him with the fantastic leaps to him being racist by stretching what he has said to a completely new level of slander even for the mainstream press. Nothing he has ever done has either put this country, or our citizens in danger except according to the ads run by his opponents. >>>> Clinton is a career politician that has been proved to have lived by making political deals that have undermined the people she represented, her actions have put this country, and our citizens at grave risk many times and have caused the deaths of some of our government officials, and even gone so far as to approve the SALE of radioactive materials from our stockpiles to Russia. Some of this material possibly ending in North Korea. I don't think any person ever running for any office in this country has been so reckless and arrogant in their actions and had such a maniacal sense of entitlement to rule over the masses.

Welcome to the USMB 12icer, nice post but you should consider that Democrats can't comprehend such a post without pictures and several paragraphs.. Even then, they'll end in denial.

Again .. welcome...:thup:

Don't need to manufacture anything about the clintons. They're ripe for the pickings. Clinton Cash is a pretty good primer for those who are ignorant about the clintons using their government 'service', to get rich. Many books written about these two money hustlers, and guaranteed they won't sue anyone for libel or slander because what's written and said about them is true.

I don't know enough about Jill Stein. Johnson is out because he wants open borders. That leaves Trump. Never hillary.

Forum List

Back