Would Conservatives Support Abortion In Case Of "Interracial Mating" -- Like The Good Old Days?

Bawahahhahahaha @ 1980's racism was fully vanquished......this is the goofy shit you Conservatives have to tell yourself in order to cope.....You ABSOLUTELY must tell yourself fairytale after fairytale -- and then get pissed at any mention of ACCURATE HISTORY...

Bob Jones University still maintained a ban on interracial dating until the 2000's -- but it didn't stop Republicans all thru-out the 80's from going to Bob Jones to pander to racist evangelicals....Obama didn't force them to do that....and not a single one of them lost a single vote from Conservatives for doing it...

Ask the mother of Michael McDonald if racism was vanquished in the 1980's when that racism murdered her son...and how so many Conservatives were still even then, trying to defend the racists who did it by blaming the victim...FOH

Then there's the fact that you people kept reelecting this guy until he termed out just last year and the Republicans finally put a stop to it and got a non-KKK member in the governor's mansion.

1651851688826.png

If conservatives want abortion then good. The more abortions the better.

I doubt they’ll want that though.

They want more people on earth to speed up pollution .

Anyways, we need more people of color and mixing races drowns out the color from Hispanic and black communities
They have just as many abortions.....on the down low. Trump himself paid for 7+ abortions for his mistresses.

Would the OP support forced abortions on White Society?

With how he write about Whites wanting to end interracial pregnancy make me wonder if he thinks about it because he is disgusted by mix marriages and whites breeding with non-white…

Well, Nixon was not known for his devout Christianity

then again neither is Trump

and Trump, at one of the debates said b4 the whole world

"I am pro life"

which is what won me totally over... b4 that I wanted Ted Cruz (even after that I liked Cruz...)

I got Cruz anyway in a way bc Trump fought abortion, didn't just mouth words)

You have conservatives mixed up with old timey democrats. The KKK was a democrat party political muscle. Democrats tried to prevent the civil rights act from becoming law. It's the democrat party today that claims that Blacks are unable to obtain something as basis as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. The plantation is part of democrat party history and agenda.

I was alive in the 1970's and I was alive in the 2000's

What is this 90 years you are talking about?

By the way....I find it funny how you dic suckers whine about something being a long time ago in your mind -- but celebrate the SC taking away rights based on doctrine from the 1600 and 1700's
I think we all know which party most of the “dic suckers” belong to.

"FORMER US President Richard Nixon believed it was "necessary" to abort mixed-race babies, newly released tapes have disclosed. Commenting privately on the 1973 Supreme Court ruling Roe vs Wade, which decriminalised abortion in America, the then-president said "I know there are times when abortions are necessary" he tells an aide. "I know that when you have a black and a white, or a rape, you know what I mean -- there are times." Mr. Nixon was widely believed at the time to be privately opposed to abortion rights, although he had declined to take a public stance on the issue. On the tapes, there are also several examples of Mr. Nixon's paranoia about political enemies and his suspicion of Jews."

Believing abortion should be permitted in cases the child is a product of interracial mating wasn't some fringe belief among Conservatives back in the Nixon days (1970's) -- seeing as tho it wasn't but a few years that Conservatives lost their fight to ban interracial marriage...and universities like Falwell's Liberty University and Bob Jones University had some really strong opinions about being against interracial dating...in fact, they were against desegregation, period.....in fact, as I have said before -- that is how evangelicals latched onto the "Pro-Life movement" -- they needed something to rally behind when being blatantly racist was no longer feasible....

So, it brings me to ask.....since many of these proposed bills in mainly Conservative states are against abortions in case of rape, incest and in some instances, even against abortion if it endangers the life of the mother -- as one Senator opined about -- would Conservatives also abandon their belief that abortion should be permitted in case of interracial mating -- like they so recently believed so strongly....keep in mind, Bob Jones University has only allowed interracial dating on campus post the year 2000.....
It's 2022, stop being a race baiting idiot.

If conservatives want abortion then good. The more abortions the better.

I doubt they’ll want that though.

They want more people on earth to speed up pollution .

Anyways, we need more people of color and mixing races drowns out the color from Hispanic and black communities
Just curious, have you always been such an idiot?

I wonder how many pregnant women would jump the border if what they got was abortion instead of anchor babies.
Quite a few have since abortion has been illegal or extremely limited in Mexico and points south for decades because of the Catholic Church's control over the population and gov'ts.

They have just as many abortions.....on the down low. Trump himself paid for 7+ abortions for his mistresses.
prove that (re Trump)

give us a site we can go to... a RELIABLE one, that is

I don't belive cnn and such like..........

Quite a few have since abortion has been illegal or extremely limited in Mexico and points south for decades because of the Catholic Church's control over the population and gov'ts.
ha ha... shows what u know

Catholics were persecuted in Mexico a few decades ago and probably still are... Anti-Catholics came to power there

ha ha... shows what u know

Catholics were persecuted in Mexico a few decades ago and probably still are... Anti-Catholics came to power there
The country is over 83% Catholic, Abortion is only quasi legal at best in the country and only has been since 2021 when some reforms were put in.

It's still rare and very hard to obtain a legal abortion in the country.

"shows what u know". Idiot.

Culturally abortion is still extremely frowned upon generally in the country particularly with Catholics who make up the vast majority of Mexicans.

Forum List

Back