Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics
Who?
Virginia Governor that is currently pushing for infanticide

Sounds like he’d get along great with Margaret Sanger and Hillary Clinton.

Dr. Northam wasn't the only one in this yearbook for Medical school.

I bet there are other prominent people in a medical school yearbook from 1984 who are still around. Why not talk about them as well? Should they be thrown out of the profession for this?

When I see this on a legit news source I will comment further.

"Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart. "

"In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories."

Even on news all day. Even if he did it, who cares. Could anyone in this thread say there are no pictures from their teens and twenties that wouldn’t make them look shitty? I swear to God above, I’m very lucky, VERY lucky there was no internet when I was that age. Sure this guy is a libtard, but this guy was/is also a doctor. Did he refuse black patients medical attention? Did any die ? I think this guy was a drink stupid medical student who pulled a stupid drunk collage student stunt. It’s out there so let him explain it to his voters and let them decide if he needs to resign.

I'm generally with you on getting stupid old pictures from when we were young. We all did stupid things. But these two were in their mid-twenties, in medical school, and posed together as 1. perp and 2. victim. To put this another way, imagine dressing up as 1. Hitler and 2. a Jewish concentration camp victim. Or do that any other way. Funny Halloween costume? I don't think so, personally, and while I'm not on the bandwagon of "my culture is not your costume"--I think that's overdone and too touchy--this one is too far, yeah. And consider too that someone, somewhere thought this valuable to print in a yearbook.

Again, if this were him dressed in a sombrero or a headdress or something for Halloween, some liberals would still be losing their minds but the rest of us would say "meh". But it's not. It's victim and perp + racism. Which, let's be honest, gives it another spin altogether. One more thing: I was 14-15 in 1984 and even I would have known them, nope, don't do this. Nope.

The Democrats laid out the rules for this sort of thing. Now they will pay the same fees they demand of others.

"Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Breitbart. "

"In reviewing articles on the Big League Politics website it is clear that the sole mission is to promote the agenda of President Trump. Essentially, this could be classified as a propaganda media arm for the President. While there are nice examples of well sourced journalism on this website there are also unproven conspiracy type stories."

Even on news all day. Even if he did it, who cares. Could anyone in this thread say there are no pictures from their teens and twenties that wouldn’t make them look shitty? I swear to God above, I’m very lucky, VERY lucky there was no internet when I was that age. Sure this guy is a libtard, but this guy was/is also a doctor. Did he refuse black patients medical attention? Did any die ? I think this guy was a drink stupid medical student who pulled a stupid drunk collage student stunt. It’s out there so let him explain it to his voters and let them decide if he needs to resign.

I'm generally with you on getting stupid old pictures from when we were young. We all did stupid things. But these two were in their mid-twenties, in medical school, and posed together as 1. perp and 2. victim. To put this another way, imagine dressing up as 1. Hitler and 2. a Jewish concentration camp victim. Or do that any other way. Funny Halloween costume? I don't think so, personally, and while I'm not on the bandwagon of "my culture is not your costume"--I think that's overdone and too touchy--this one is too far, yeah. And consider too that someone, somewhere thought this valuable to print in a yearbook.

Again, if this were him dressed in a sombrero or a headdress or something for Halloween, some liberals would still be losing their minds but the rest of us would say "meh". But it's not. It's victim and perp + racism. Which, let's be honest, gives it another spin altogether. One more thing: I was 14-15 in 1984 and even I would have known them, nope, don't do this. Nope.

The Democrats laid out the rules for this sort of thing. Now they will pay the same fees they demand of others.

Their darling Maher stepped in his own pile again....

Bill Maher Makes Racist ‘Popeyes Chicken’ Remark to Black Congressman Will Hurd

Karma is a harsh mistress

I don't see CNN as an enemy to America. Faux news is another matter.
and now we are back at something to disagree on

Fox has a right wing editorial slant, but s fair on hard news (they have Shep Smith, a loud voice against Trump & a liberal) in a prominent role

CNN is pure trash & pushes propaganda; would not even keep Jeffrey Lord on staff as an opinion guy

that's OK, I don't mind
oh look, a little wishful thinking from the original Fake News Netwrok

DyXy0F-X4AcAeDC.jpg
DANG, please try again. With DOPer source

View attachment 243596.
did I get burned on that one?

I saw it somewhere & ran with it, but I'm willing to admit it may have been too good to be true

plenty to mess with CNN on, so if I got burned, I am happy to own it

1536807807.5604-smiley.gif
Fox is way better than CNN

Fox has a conservative editorial slant, but at least is good on hard news

CNN is pure propoganda

on Fox, a left leaning man that hates Trump and trashes him frequently has a prominent position - Shep Smith

name 1 Trump advocate that has anything close to Shep's position at CNN

hell, name one person with their own show that actually speaks up for the President

you can't, because it does not exist

CNN tries to pass opinion off as news

Okay, please keep telling me more. I need a good morning laugh.

upload_2019-2-2_9-43-16.png

Note Faux ALT-Spews is down on ranking line 20. And half in the Orange& Red line section FFS! CNN @ 32 and MSNBC @ 34. The Green Area alone, & The Green /Yellow box is/are a good collection.

upload_2019-2-2_9-56-20.png

But still, a few are not placed well IMO

Last edited:
Leftist rules demands he apologize and resign immediately for the black face.

Fair is fair, eh left loons?

Yup. As soon as Kavanaugh resigns for trying to rape that girl, he should resign for the stupid Halloween costume.

There never was any evidence of rape. None at all. This is what happens though when libs emotions run rampant and there is no logic or deductive reasoning.

Leftist rules demands he apologize and resign immediately for the black face.

Fair is fair, eh left loons?

Yup. As soon as Kavanaugh resigns for trying to rape that girl, he should resign for the stupid Halloween costume.
It is this kind of completely stupid shit that fails to endear you to thinking people.

Yeah. He’ll resign for being a victim of dims, and you’re boy can slither back to hang with his klan. And dims wanted to make pretend he was a Republican. Why don’t you go demonstrate about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox has a right wing editorial slant, but s fair on hard news (they have Shep Smith, a loud voice against Trump & a liberal) in a prominent role

CNN is pure trash & pushes propaganda; would not even keep Jeffrey Lord on staff as an opinion guy

that's OK, I don't mind
oh look, a little wishful thinking from the original Fake News Netwrok

DyXy0F-X4AcAeDC.jpg

View attachment 243596.

I saw it somewhere & ran with it, but I'm willing to admit it may have been too good to be true

CNN is pure propoganda

on Fox, a left leaning man that hates Trump and trashes him frequently has a prominent position - Shep Smith

hell, name one person with their own show that actually speaks up for the President

View attachment 243624
Note Faux ALT-Spews is down on ranking line 20.

That pic is a laugher. CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, PBS, LAtimes arent nuetral. These are liberal rags.

that's OK, I don't mind

View attachment 243596.

CNN is pure propoganda

View attachment 243624

That pic is a laugher. CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, PBS, LAtimes arent nuetral. These are liberal rags.
LA Times is actually as close to neutral as any big city paper

that's OK, I don't mind

CNN is pure propoganda

View attachment 243624

LA Times is actually as close to neutral as any big city paper

I won't disagree totally with you there. They're definitely better than nytimes

I don't think making chicken comments to people or bringing watermelon to a neighborhood BBQ or any of that is what we should get all heated up over. That's PC garbage.

However, just because liberals fall over in a dead faint at PC garbage does NOT mean there's not a line somewhere. There is. The line, I would say, is dressing up as a blackface and KKK member. Yeah, that's a pretty good line, I would say.

So, being intellectually honest here, this picture looks like it was taken at Halloween time or a graduation party or something kind of party. Young men don't always have the best judgment to begin, and if they've been drinking.....well.....

I understand everyone's position on this. If it was a Republican, no amount of youthful indiscretion would be permitted as an excuse for such behavior.

Since I don't live in Virginia, I'll let the people of Virginia decide what they will and won't tolerate.

I guess we should always make sure that even as young people, we don't do anything that will come back to haunt us later in life, bad judgment or no.
What he did was funny and not racist.

But Democrats wrote the playbook, who am I to request they alter the PC response?

I’ll sit back and watch the bloodbath.

People being lynched and dying and having burning crosses in their yard is not funny. People claiming they are Christians and doing this to other humans is not funny. To me. You find it funny, or costumes about it funny, that's on you. The KKK existed only to hate and oppress others. Whatever.

I don't think making chicken comments to people or bringing watermelon to a neighborhood BBQ or any of that is what we should get all heated up over. That's PC garbage.

However, just because liberals fall over in a dead faint at PC garbage does NOT mean there's not a line somewhere. There is. The line, I would say, is dressing up as a blackface and KKK member. Yeah, that's a pretty good line, I would say.

I tend to agree...but the left wants "rules".

Therefore Maher must immediately apolgize and slink away...his career must end.

Oh, I understand. Totally. I'm just trying to explain why I personally don't have a problem with lame chicken and watermelon jokes but do have a problem with the pairing of blackface/KKK costumes. I mean it's not a binary choice. It's not like "either all the jokes or no jokes at all", which is how we stupidly argue everything these days (I'm not saying you did this, it's just out there everywhere. Arg)

Oh, I understand. Totally. I'm just trying to explain why I personally don't have a problem with lame chicken and watermelon jokes but do have a problem with the pairing of blackface/KKK costumes. I mean it's not a binary choice. It's not like "either all the jokes or no jokes at all", which is how we stupidly argue everything these days (I'm not saying you did this, it's just out there everywhere. Arg)

I'm one of the most non political correct people you'll ever meet. However I am about fairness and if the left wants to make "rules" they have to abide by their rules.

To me this VA governor thing and now Maher is delicious. What a quandry for the loons

Forum List

Back