Would anyone know who Hillary was if she didnt' Marry Bill Clinton?

Would anyone know who Hillary Clinton was if she enver married Bill?

• Total voters
Daily Kos: Hillary's Otstanding Accomplishments

The stupidest question, however, that I run across over and over again is this: “Really, what has Hillary ever accomplished?” There is an old saying that attorneys always keep in mind when grilling witnesses on the stand; “Never ask a question that you don’t already know the answer to.”[2] The implication is that a surprise answer might make the interrogator look like a complete and utter fool. Hillary has devoted her life to public service. Although I don’t agree with her all the time, I think that she genuinely cares for the welfare of the people in our country. You can’t spend so much of your time working for the people without racking up some achievements. I did some research and compiled a small sample of Hillary’s outstanding achievements. This compilation is far from comprehensive; I’m just trying to illuminate for the unaware the exceptional qualities and morally outstanding character of Hillary Rodham Clinton.
By all accounts, Hillary was an exceptional child with a keen intellect that made her a teacher’s favorite. She excelled in school and was known as a natural-born leader. Hillary was raised in a traditional conservative household in Illinois by Methodist parents. Naturally, the conservative influences of her parents influenced the embryonic stage of her political awareness. As she grew older, however, her growing involvement in political affairs produced a transformation. Her involvement in the Civil Rights Movement had a profound effect on her. In 1968, after being a nominal Republican for years, she repudiated the racism that is inherent in the Republican Party and switched to the Democratic Party. [3]
Hillary went to the prestigious women’s institution of higher learning, Wellesley College. The beginning of her prodigious political growth can be traced to this period. Naturally, she excelled as a student. In 1969, she graduated with honors with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. She was so well respected by the administration of the school that she was invited to give the commencement address that year. As the first and ONLY student to EVER to deliver a commencement speech at Wellesley College, Hillary received a seven minute standing ovation after criticizing the previous speaker, Senator Edward Brook, a Republican from Massachusetts. [4]
While at Wellesley, Hillary chose to write a senior thesis that criticized the tactics of community organizer, Saul Alinsky. [5] Her thesis is responsible for one of the more uncommon and oddly irrelevant anti-Hillary hate slogans. Every now and then, in response to some meaningless act by Hillary, some totally out-of-touch right-wing swizzle stick will refer to Hillary’s tenuous but conspiratorial connection to Saul Alinsky. For example, when commenting on Hillary’s evasive responses to questions regarding her presidential ambitions, some dingbat will vehemently declare, ”See?!?! Right out of the Alinsky Playbook!!! How can you trust somebody like that?!?!?” No, Really!!! I’ve seen it with my own eyes! In later years, in the embryonic stages of the Clinton Conspiracy wing of the conservative resurgence, this thesis would come to haunt the scandal mongers.
In 1993, Hillary and Willy created a firestorm when they restricted access to her thesis. [6] Republican witch hunters and scandalmongers were beside themselves with resentment and curiosity and, in their simple worldview, this act was a deliberate attempt to cover up crimes that were on a par with Nixon’s incoherent and vindictive attacks on his perceived political enemies. As planned, by withholding the thesis, her political allure was exponentially compounded. To this day, Republican scandalmongers go into frenzied fits of Pavlovian paroxysms at the thought that they were denied access to her ultimately meaningless thesis.
One of the defining elements of Hillary’s political career was her relationship with President Richard Nixon. This episode had to be a colossal lesson for Hillary on how not to be a leader. Nixon had to be the dumbest man to ever pollute the Oval Office with his presence. I’m not sure if Hillary ever met the man, but in 1974, she was invited to join the team designated to prepare impeachment articles against the dumbest president in American history. Her work forced Nixon to resign to avoid imprisonment for his assaults on democracy, which he had the courtesy to record as evidence. [7]
Republicans are so obtuse that they fail to recognize one glaring example of their own obtuseness. The unfavorable term, “cover-up” will always be linked in people’s minds to Richard Nixon’s inept and clumsy attempts to cover-up his crimes. Thanks to Nixon, a political cover up is, by definition, a Republican tactic. What could possibly be more entertaining than witnessing the disintegration of Nixon’s gang of antisocial thugs and their eventual imprisonment? The image of Nixon and his inner circle of criminals feverishly erasing huge segments of the infamous tapes is infinitely amusing. One would think that the right-wing attack rats would come up with a different phrase that is not so overwhelmingly loaded with derogatory and detrimental Republican connotations.
<much more>

Hillary is just a clueless bimbo but so are most american voters! Proof they elected clueless obama twice and it has cost the usa trillions and ruin.!!

Like most feminists, no one would know who she was if it weren't for her association with a successful man. She's a typical hypocritical liberal bitch.

Could Hillary have ever become the Senator of New York, and the the Sec of State, if she never married Bill Clinton decades ago?

Would anyone know who she was if she never married Bill?

She would have been a footnote in the investigation of Watergate. Remember, she was dishonest and got fired from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior. She falsified a brief and didn't get away with it. That would be her only claim to fame sans her cheating hubby.

Could Hillary have ever become the Senator of New York, and the the Sec of State, if she never married Bill Clinton decades ago?

Who knows? She's such a strong woman and fierce competitor, it's hard to say who ran the show in that marriage. He is awfully smart and charismatic but he always took her advice seriously. There was a reason for that.

Yeah, I think we'd have heard of her even without her sleeping with WJC.

She is cunning and smart in a political sort of way. (A backhanded compliment.)

I think her ambition would have seen her rise to the top of whatever shit pile she was in.

Yeah, I think we'd have heard of her even without her sleeping with WJC.

She is cunning and smart in a political sort of way. (A backhanded compliment.)

I think her ambition would have seen her rise to the top of whatever shit pile she was in.

The explanation in parenthesis is a nice touch.

Who knows? She's such a strong woman and fierce competitor, it's hard to say who ran the show in that marriage. He is awfully smart and charismatic but he always took her advice seriously. There was a reason for that.

I actually thought no, seriously. The question is would anybody have known who BILL was, if not for Hillary.

I actually thought no, seriously. The question is would anybody have known who BILL was, if not for Hillary.

They both have such presence. If not for his comeback after losing the governorship, he wouldn't have gone further in politics. I think they both played a part in that comeback.

I wouldn't call her the woman behind the man in that relationship, they make a great political team. Both powerful fundraisers, both so smart.

It's painfully obvious that all the sexual predation and filthy extramarital infidelity attention her husband Bubba got helped propel her into the lime light.

Problem with that is that it made it obvious she was married to the out of control sexual addict simply to ride his coat tails.

Rumor has it hitlery likes to lick snatch and do the scissors anyway.

Last edited:
It's painfully obvious that all the sexual predation and filthy extramarital infidelity attention her husband Bubba got helped propel her into the lime light.

Problem with that is that it made it obvious she was married to the out of control sexual addict simply to ride his coat tails.

Rumor has it hitlery likes to lick snatch and do the scissors anyway.

Since you're forming all opinions beginning with partisan Clinton hate, I just don't find you very credible.

You're gross besides. Ick. Moron.

Forum List

Back