Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.

I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.
Sure.

ANYONE CAN SNAP

To suggest conservatives are above poor behavior or criminal activity is just plain STUPID

To suggest conservatives are above poor behavior or criminal activity is just plain STUPID

I didn't ask or suggest that they were above the law, I was just asking if they were true conservatives would they actually ever break the law,... Like that anyways. I don't really find it impossible since they could wind up snapping just highly unlikely.

I didn't ask or suggest that they were above the law, I was just asking if they were true conservatives would they actually ever break the law,... Like that anyways. I don't really find it impossible since they could wind up snapping just highly unlikely.
Highly unlikely?

You live in a dream world. People of all walks and faiths KILL OTHER PEOPLE for a myriad of reasons.

Stop trying to pretend we're somehow above everyone else.

Highly unlikely?

You live in a dream world. People of all walks and faiths KILL OTHER PEOPLE for a myriad of reasons.

Stop trying to pretend we're somehow above everyone else.

I guess it just depends on the situation. Like BackAgain just stated,.. I can't see a conservative shooting up a 4th of July parade.

Given the right circumstances I could. People who lose it are not rational

Alright, that goes back to the question in my OP. What circumstances do you think it would be? Why would an American loving citizen who looks down upon murder (including abortion) suddenly have an urge to be hypocritical and murder people?

If you look at it rationally, every mass shooter in modern history was a left wing nut case. James Hodgkinson who opened fire on a republican baseball team was a activist democrat and Sanders supporter. Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock opened fire on what the media characterized as a "Trump rally" even though the FBI refused to state a motive. From the Columbine shooters to Sandy Hook they were all left wingers or manipulated by left wingers. In this case the violence around democrat controlled Chicago is so outrageous that the left wing media refuses to comment on it and blames guns.

Alright, that goes back to the question in my OP. What circumstances do you think it would be? Why would an American loving citizen who looks down upon murder (including abortion) suddenly have an urge to be hypocritical and murder people?
Your question is illogical and implies that there are no radicals in the conservative ranks.

Just stop. You hurt your credibility with rational thinkers pushing this silliness

If you look at it rationally, every mass shooter in modern history was a left wing nut case. James Hodgkinson who opened fire on a republican baseball team was a activist democrat and Sanders supporter. Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock opened fire on what the media characterized as a "Trump rally" even though the FBI refused to state a motive. From the Columbine shooters to Sandy Hook they were all left wingers or manipulated by left wingers. In this case the violence around democrat controlled Chicago is so outrageous that the left wing media refuses to comment on it and blames guns.

Finally somebody who sees my point! :th_thgoodpost:

Your question is illogical and implies that there are no radicals in the conservative ranks.

Just stop. You hurt your credibility with rational thinkers pushing this silliness

So,.. in other words,... You don't have an answer then right?

Separate issues.

Of course a conservative could be a shooter.

But does it make sense to believe that a conservative trying to make a political statement by committing such an atrocity would target innocent civilians celebrating our big national holiday? Off hand, I have to suggest that it’s a pretty damn unlikely scenario.

A conservative wouldn’t shoot up a July 4 parade.
Schizophrenia is in some cases, associated with hallucinations of an auditory type in which the Schizophrenic can associate the "voices" with "God, Satan, Demons, or Angels," speaking directly to him/her and being ultra-religious, could place such individuals in a Conservative mindset. So, it's not impossible for even a person who identifies as a Conservative, to act out violently, as some Schizophrenics have in the past.

Schizophrenia is in some cases, associated with hallucinations of an auditory type in which the Schizophrenic can associate the "voices" with "God, Satan, Demons, or Angels," speaking directly to him/her and being ultra-religious, could place such individuals in a Conservative mindset. So, it's not impossible for even a person who identifies as a Conservative, to act out violently, as some Schizophrenics have in the past.
I suppose it’s “possible” a left wing lunatic could shoot up a left wing rally, too. I assumed, however, that the question presupposed the unspoken expression, “in the ordinary course of things ….”

You didn't ask about history ffs. You asked a hypothetical about future shootings.

Give it up already

Same point. Now I'm obviously not saying that all liberals are murders, but everything bad in the news today is because of democrats. I haven't read one incident that had somebody involved with the traits of a republican. (As much as I try to avoid news like that anymore that is.)

Forum List

Back