Would A Conservative Be Involved In A Shooting?

Occupy Democrats? Yeah, right.

Never mind that the shithead's father ran for Mayor as a Democrat, and his mother's into weird satanic "New Age" stuff.

Other leftists also attended Trump rallies, and usually got sent back home to mommy and daddy when they acted up. This one just didn't try to stir up some shit.

I don't mean to try and stop the shooter, I mean be the cause of it. Unless they were a RINO I don't see that happening personally, but I'm really curious to see other opinions about it and what do you thinks makes a murder anyways? Liberals want to take away guns, but yet it seems like they commit the most crimes.

Yes. Being a conservative doesn't make you a better person or anything like that. We're all people at the end of the day and all carry potential to be a good or bad guy.

With that said, in today's societal climate, I'd say on average conservatives in theory would less likely to comitt a mass shooting or comitt some heinous crime. I mean a true conservative that loves their country, loves their god, believes in following the rules, has atleast some basic semblance of a Christian belief or background would be less likely because chances are they were raised to be a moral person. Meanwhile today's new breed of liberal seem to be the exact opposite are have on average little to no morals, no love for country, don't care about god and lack a strong character.

There is no doubt the rise of immoral public behavior and a decline in "American morals" have directly fed into the downfall of this country.

This old man upsets me because he expressed how I feel. It pains me to have been in the Army and done what I did only to see America become what it. And I know this old timers emotions and mine are not because of anything a conservative has done. Because he is right, this is not the country I fought for.

Forum List

Back