Worst Ever! Sick Hillary Has Massive Coughing Fit During Cleveland Rally, Blames Trump

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
hillary-clinton-coughing-cleveland-640x480.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Hillary Clinton Started To Cough Violently In Cleveland, Ohio - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's becoming clearer by the day why Hillary Clinton has gone into hiding: She's sick as hell.

Despite only 63 days until the election, she's canceled multiple appearances, started taking weekends off, and has failed to hold a press conference in 275 days -- but if you question her health while she's dying on stage and looks like death you're a "conspiracy theorist."

From the NY Post:
Hillary Clinton began a Labor Day rally in Cleveland with a bad cough -- which she blamed on her opponent, Donald Trump.

"Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic," Clinton said after some sustained hacking.

"Boy, we have 63 days to go," Clinton croaked, before coughing some more.

Tim Kaine, Clinton's running mate, sat awkwardly behind her, trying at times to rally her supporters.I guess that's what she's been working on this entire time she's been missing: how to blame Trump for her coughing fits and try to make light of her serious health problems.

I love how Tim Kaine had to try and ignore the whole thing and awkwardly play it off.

1471853141845.jpg

NBC News producer Minica Alba said this was Hillary's "worst" coughing fit "[she] can remember."

Source: Worst Ever! Sick Hillary Has Massive Coughing Fit During Cleveland Rally, Blames Trump
LINK: www.octoldit.info

Last edited:
There are many ways to cause a cough.(Feds' high tech. weapon) Here is one from my experience.

59. Continuing cough

In later February, 2000, when I was in Bangkok, I had a continuing cough. It was unusual, because Thailand is a country with warm climate. After several days, it became worse. I started to worry. Then I noticed the cough always took place when I was outside. And I also noticed the cough stopped when I was inside the reading room. So the problem probably was from the bag. In South East Asia, I always brought a bottle of water when I went outside as well as a tourist guide book which was a thick one. For convenience, I carried them with a bag. I had to deposit the bag at the reception of library when I went inside to read newspaper. And cough would stop then. I washed my clothes everyday, that night, for the first time I washed the bag. I washed it thoroughly, especially the suspender because it cross my breast. It worked. Severe cough stopped next day when I went outside.

But cough came back that night when I went to sleep. I couldn't help to cough once I laid down on bed. After several tests and with experience of yesterday's discovery, I knew what happened and moved to the upper deck. (the bed was a double deck one) I put the lead protection apron beneath me for protection. Lay there I thought a lot. Should I report police? But it was secret police trying to murder me. What would happen if you ask for help from one who try to murder you? It was a way hard to go through.

I didn't change the hotel because I gave the telephone number to my wife, I was waiting for her call. (In cheap hotel, there used to be only one public telephone which could not make international call, but could receive call in.) I asked manager to change room for me. She gave me the one which was next to my original room.

To my surprise, the cough came back again at night. This time it was from my original room. I had presumed they would have moved the radiation contaminated bed away, they hadn't. The man, apparently knew nothing of it, coughing constantly while laying on bed. Since I was under 24 hours surveillance, in my opinion, next room was used to be occupied by undercover agent. At first I thought, how could they be so negligent even hurt their own people. Then I thought, how could he be so stupid, even was not aware of what caused his cough. At last I decided even if he was an undercover, he was innocent of this malicious murder method, I must tell him the dangerous situation he faced. I knocked at his door. A man opened the door, when he saw me, he quickly shut the door before I could speak to him. He knew me and had been warned not to speak to me, that's what I concluded then. To my strange, when I went back to my room, no more sound was heard. Either he was ordered to leave, or he realized where the problem was and slept on upper deck. I never know. I had a puzzle until now, was that man a dislike of secret police?

Next day at entrance when I was waiting for phone call, a lady with a bagage came in. She asked me to help her to bring the bagage to second floor. (All bedrooms were in second floor) It was a heavy bagage. I estimate it must have been more than hundred pounds while I dragged it to upper floor. I wondered how could she move such a hevy bag into the hotel. I suspect there might be a metal container inside with radiactive material. Once again, I asked manager to move me to another building though I had to pay double price. One day later, when I saw a lot of customers in that building checking out, I left too, with fear.

During the period I was in Thailand. There was an event of radiation killing. Someone picked up a metal container and sold it to junk handler. Nobody knew the material stored inside was isotope until people got sick and death occurred. The isotope was from an import company which was accused of negligence of storage dangerous material. It was a big topic in newspaper when I were in Thailand. I suspect there was links between the two events.

Forum List

Back