Worst Economic Growth Post Recession

Don't tell this to G5000... he think we're in the best recovery since, like EVER!!!!

Of course it has been. the people can be goofy in who they elect but they damn sure knows when they have been hurting for all of OBamas reigne of terror. that's why they threw his party of out Congress

Mixed news, income up, much else is flat, the 10-year bond is still stuck down at 2.02.

I don't remember a period like this, so much mixed data for so long. The Fed has bought the market up, but if we start heading down the market will not be pretty.

The foundation is there, but I'm really surprised that deflation is still possible. Frustrating.

Mixed news, income up, much else is flat, the 10-year bond is still stuck down at 2.02.

I don't remember a period like this, so much mixed data for so long. The Fed has bought the market up, but if we start heading down the market will not be pretty.

The foundation is there, but I'm really surprised that deflation is still possible. Frustrating.

Deflation is a reality. CPI was negative.

US economic growth slows to 2.2 in fourth quarter - Yahoo News

With 2.2% growth no one is making money except the very wealthy. Obama's GDP growth is far worse than Bush's. His deficits are far bigger. Obama's economic policies are nothing but misery and death.
To say nothing of the massive increase in regulatory state and the economic destructiveness of Obamacare...along with flooding the nation with cheap illegal illiterate labor, many of whom are on welfare or in prison...along with the Fed's enormous money printing and buying US debt...along with a $18 trillion dollar national debt and rising every day...

Government is always ineffective, but when it is lead by a left wing radical, it is really really bad.

I suspect everyone is watching the wrong metrics:

Available storage to maintain high oil futures prices.

Grexit probabilities.

How soon to West Ukrainian collapse.

And so on.

For example I found it strange that reporting of Eurozone/NATO country Cyprus effectively signing an alliance with Russia this past week didn't make the news here in any big way. If the Mediterranen goes Russian in alignment over fear of ISIS there goes a huge part of US foreign policy.

Britain, France and Germany seem to be disconnecting from NATO too.

I suspect a major foreign policy disaster in the wings.

Grexit probabilities.

And so on.

For example I found it strange that reporting of Eurozone/NATO country Cyprus effectively signing an alliance with Russia this past week didn't make the news here in any big way. If the Mediterranen goes Russian in alignment over fear of ISIS there goes a huge part of US foreign policy.

The possibility is getting stronger everyday.

Grexit probabilities.

And so on.

The possibility is getting stronger everyday.

I'm also of the opinion that Obama will ignore national and party interests and paper everything over for the next president in order to elect a D successor. That will officially make him the most successful D president since at least FDR and maybe as far back as the pre-Civil War period depending on whether Truman is counted as an incumbent in 1948.

With Obamacare really showing its teeth and an unwinding of foreign policy idiocies the most he can get is a bucket list election of Hillary and at least a very near death experience for the Democratic party in 2018.

US economic growth slows to 2.2 in fourth quarter - Yahoo News

With 2.2% growth no one is making money except the very wealthy. Obama's GDP growth is far worse than Bush's. His deficits are far bigger. Obama's economic policies are nothing but misery and death.

Bush didn't inherit the mess Obama did.
He did inherit a dot com bust, and 911 pretty much at the same time. Also the reason Obama got handed the mess he did. Was because of policies that started with Carter and grew legs with Clinton. Which Bush warned about, and Frank mocked him for doing so it's liberal policies that caused this.

Also the reason Obama got handed the mess he did. Was because of policies that started with Carter and grew legs with Clinton. Which Bush warned about, and Frank mocked him for doing so it's liberal policies that caused this.

Why, a person would have to be a complete fucking right wing revisionist idiot whack job to try and blame Carter (really Carter? ) for the economic collapse brought to us by Republican President Bush.

Are you a complete fucking idiot jknow? Or a partial idiot?

LOL. The rightwingnuts still hoping for a major depression. But after the awful crash under the GOP, things just keep slowly getting better with President Obama. And you fruitloops continue to predict and hope for more pain for your fellow Americans. What a bunch of assholes.

Also the reason Obama got handed the mess he did. Was because of policies that started with Carter and grew legs with Clinton. Which Bush warned about, and Frank mocked him for doing so it's liberal policies that caused this.

Why, a person would have to be a complete fucking right wing revisionist idiot whack job to try and blame Carter (really Carter? ) for the economic collapse brought to us by Republican President Bush.

Are you a complete fucking idiot jknow? Or a partial idiot?
think, if you can, who was the idiot who first labeled economic red-lining discrimination? that is the irresponsible idiot who caused both the S&L crisis and the overlapping 1993-2006 housing bubble not to mention the meltdown, ring any bells for you. Here's a clue. Who was the most incompetent president in history prior to Obama. I know you find it painful but try to think.

Forum List

Back