Worshipping The Evil Rich

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes its easy to be envious of the *Rich*.
2. They live in huge houses, drive fancy cars, wear nice cloths, and eat the finest foods.
3. But most Americans secretly aspire to them.
4. We have the best chance of aquiring *Riches* here than any other country on earth, just come up with a great idea, and get behind it, also helps to get some one rich behind you, like banks if you have too.
5. I agree some CEO's who didn't even found the Corp, are way over paid, along with those bail out companies, getting tax payer monies, is basically crazy.
6. The government is just as much or more to blame over handing out bail out monies to those CEO's.
7. Obama , congress, etc., bunch of liberals.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys with a suit on......

Ex-Countrywide CEO Settles With SEC For $67.5M : NPR

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys wearing blue jeans....

Death To Gang Members: The Feds' New Tactic : NPR

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

Yup I steal from my customers daily......I dont give my employees a job. I dont give them a wage to feed their families nor their bills. That vacation they take twice a year is not paid. That bonus they get at Christmas and the end of the second quarter was stolen so it never came out of my pocket. I daily look for ways to cheat my customers and employees every single day.

Its idiots like you that take a few "rich" people and lump them all together as evil.

So how about this, I will take my job, yes its my job I give to my employees and hire a bunch of illegals and you have the great govt fed and take care of you.

Lost Soul, I have bad news for you. You are not rich. You might be upper middle class, but rich?

No.

Plus he's using the same all-inclusive generalization that he apparently found abhorrent.

Certainly people who adore the superwealthy just because they're successful are damned fools.

As are those who assume that all the rich are the evil.

But as to there being a class war?

Well, that is one way of describing our current brand of supply sider economics, I suppose.

But it's not really a war.

It's more of a tragedy of the commons.

+1

:clap2:

The sooner this is realized..the sooner we can put up the type of benefical regulation that doesn't discourage the accumulation of wealth..but protects everyone else.

It won't as long as the conservatives sees the "R" word as being taboo to economic progress.

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

Maddie, I have to disagree with you on this, but the war we are going to have is not rich v. poor. Not even black v white.

It is going to be a chaotic mess based around states rights and the concept of nationalism versus internationalism.

Of course, this assumes that you won't be too hungry or sick to fight thanks to global economic collapse.

If the constitution is not a voluntary contract between the states, then you are a vassal to the national government. Most Americans don't want that and will both kill and die for that long before they kill over skin color or money.

BTW, I must say this as it relates. Do you wish to be rich some day? If you do believe that money is evil, I would suspect that you would be throwing away your possessions and money as fast as you can to become pure. The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. What most people miss is that this does not mean that money itself is evil. It means if you love money and the love of this drives all you do, you will be consumed by evil, for it has become your God. On the other hand if you understand that money is a tool you can use to do what you want, for good or evil, it is not a stumbling block for you.

Are all rich people evil? I can think of a few (George Soros jumps to the front of the line) and a lot of anonymous 'little rich people' who have more means and gained them both unethically and use them immorally, but not all of them.

So, really... is this thread title the issue? The money, or how they use it?

Why do you single out George Soros? And here I thought you were for once going to say something I could agree with 100%. What about the "smartest guys in the room" at Enron? What about WorldCom's Bernard Ebbers who is still serving a 25-year sentence for orchestrating the biggest corporate fraud in the nation's history. (Frankly, Ebbers must be shitting his pants seeing what a light sentence Mozilo got.) When has George Soros done anything remotely as criminal as those guys?

Big Fitz wrote in part:

Are all rich people evil?

What's the sayin'? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Rich is not living well, not even if that is "well" by HGTV standards. "Rich" is having so much money that you simply cannot ignore it and must choose how to use your influence. Bernie Madoff was rich (and prolly still is); Ted Turner is rich; Karl Rove is rich.

Obama is not rich; neither is Glenn Beck (yet).

"Rich" is so much money, you cannot escape it even if you try.

I think one impediment to seeing what is happening more clearly is this deep American yearning to BE rich, or at least hang out with them. Look at Lost Soul; so anxious to declare himself a "success". But if you require earned income to maintain your lifestyle, you are not "rich", regardless of how well you live.

editec may be right, and the proper term is "tragedy" rather than "warfare". But we Americans are having our debates and soon, our elections, shaped by rich people we only glimpse at, while we natter on about American Muslims and other bullshit. We are not losing our environment, our jobs, our financial security, our education system to American Muslims, folks.

We are gleefully handing them to the rich in exchange for a pat on the head, for that brief moment's joy of believing we belong with them.

I'm out of rep, but I wanted to tell you that's the best post you've ever written. :clap2:

The lions share of the blame for the mortgage debacle belongs to the federal government, not the fall guy Mozilo. Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Christopher Dodd coerced the banking industry to make imprudent loans in an effort to spread the American dream to those who could not really afford homes. These politicians also received sweetheart loan deals from Mozilo, as did dozens of executives from Fannie May. It was a corrupt fellowship between the federal government and the banking industry that led to the crisis. I think its fairer to say that powerful people (not necessarily just the rich) are not your friend, and we need to be watchful of them. We should imprison people like Mozilo who cheat, and oust entrenched politicians who act like they are above the law. Join the Tea Party and let's take the country back.

Big Fitz wrote in part:

What's the sayin'? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Rich is not living well, not even if that is "well" by HGTV standards. "Rich" is having so much money that you simply cannot ignore it and must choose how to use your influence. Bernie Madoff was rich (and prolly still is); Ted Turner is rich; Karl Rove is rich.

I think one impediment to seeing what is happening more clearly is this deep American yearning to BE rich, or at least hang out with them. Look at Lost Soul; so anxious to declare himself a "success". But if you require earned income to maintain your lifestyle, you are not "rich", regardless of how well you live.

editec may be right, and the proper term is "tragedy" rather than "warfare". But we Americans are having our debates and soon, our elections, shaped by rich people we only glimpse at, while we natter on about American Muslims and other bullshit. We are not losing our environment, our jobs, our financial security, our education system to American Muslims, folks.

We are gleefully handing them to the rich in exchange for a pat on the head, for that brief moment's joy of believing we belong with them.

You are so fucked up. Rich is having family and friends. Rich is enjoying life. Rich is being content with what you have. Rich is being loved. Rich is living in America. Rich is having opportunity and making use of it. and last of all Rich is being HAPPY most of the time. You are consumed with hate and jealousy. The libturds taught you that.

Big Fitz wrote in part:

You are so fucked up. Rich is having family and friends. Rich is enjoying life. Rich is being content with what you have. Rich is being loved. Rich is living in America. Rich is having opportunity and making use of it. and last of all Rich is being HAPPY most of the time. You are consumed with hate and jealousy. The libturds taught you that.

Rich is knowing you don't need size 7 Fonts to make a point

Maddie, I have to disagree with you on this, but the war we are going to have is not rich v. poor. Not even black v white.

It is going to be a chaotic mess based around states rights and the concept of nationalism versus internationalism.

Of course, this assumes that you won't be too hungry or sick to fight thanks to global economic collapse.

If the constitution is not a voluntary contract between the states, then you are a vassal to the national government. Most Americans don't want that and will both kill and die for that long before they kill over skin color or money.

BTW, I must say this as it relates. Do you wish to be rich some day? If you do believe that money is evil, I would suspect that you would be throwing away your possessions and money as fast as you can to become pure. The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. What most people miss is that this does not mean that money itself is evil. It means if you love money and the love of this drives all you do, you will be consumed by evil, for it has become your God. On the other hand if you understand that money is a tool you can use to do what you want, for good or evil, it is not a stumbling block for you.

Are all rich people evil? I can think of a few (George Soros jumps to the front of the line) and a lot of anonymous 'little rich people' who have more means and gained them both unethically and use them immorally, but not all of them.

So, really... is this thread title the issue? The money, or how they use it?

Why do you single out George Soros? And here I thought you were for once going to say something I could agree with 100%. What about the "smartest guys in the room" at Enron? What about WorldCom's Bernard Ebbers who is still serving a 25-year sentence for orchestrating the biggest corporate fraud in the nation's history. (Frankly, Ebbers must be shitting his pants seeing what a light sentence Mozilo got.) When has George Soros done anything remotely as criminal as those guys?
Maddie, George Soros made his vast riches by currency speculation. He shorted the currencies of 6 nations the worked with political activists in those nations to destabilize their currency causing crashes in all of them. America is #7 and is about to happen. Currency crashes like the Pound did in England due to him, cause harm to millions of people. I say that's very fucking evil.

You're right about those other criminals. But you get back to the basic point I am saying. MONEY itself is not the issue. The love of money entices them to evil for they do unethical things to others to acquire it for the sake of it.

Are you saying Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are evil?

There is no such thing as too much money. There is such a thing as evil ways to get it. The economy is not a zero sum game, and one dollar made is not one dollar stolen from someone else every single time.

Growth happens through work and production of everyone involved. The money that Steve Jobs has was not stolen from elsewhere. It was created by his company and filling a need. Personal computers created whole fields of jobs from manufacturing on to sales and repair. It forced demand for resources that gave miners and other material acquisition companies work. Even gold miners profited.

I will say this. White collar criminals need MUCH more severe penalties including capital punishment for gross felonies like Madoff, Denny Heckert, Kenneth Lay and the like. THey destroyed the lives of thousands if not more.

No, that's just common sense. Something Madeline is sorely lacking.

Petty is using font size as a basis for criticizing an argument.

No, it would be petty if she only did it occasionally and someone pointed it out, she does it on damn near every post she makes and it is irritating.

Maddie, George Soros made his vast riches by currency speculation. He shorted the currencies of 6 nations the worked with political activists in those nations to destabilize their currency causing crashes in all of them. America is #7 and is about to happen. Currency crashes like the Pound did in England due to him, cause harm to millions of people. I say that's very fucking evil.

Amen, I astounds me more people can not see what he is doing and has done, to make his money.

The lions share of the blame for the mortgage debacle belongs to the federal government, not the fall guy Mozilo. Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Christopher Dodd coerced the banking industry to make imprudent loans in an effort to spread the American dream to those who could not really afford homes. These politicians also received sweetheart loan deals from Mozilo, as did dozens of executives from Fannie May. It was a corrupt fellowship between the federal government and the banking industry that led to the crisis. I think its fairer to say that powerful people (not necessarily just the rich) are not your friend, and we need to be watchful of them. We should imprison people like Mozilo who cheat, and oust entrenched politicians who act like they are above the law. Join the Tea Party and let's take the country back.
Don't forget Barney Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelick, and little miss "We're going to socializ... err I mean regulate... your industry." whom I'm blanking on her name.

Petty is using font size as a basis for criticizing an argument.

Not when it takes up half a fucking page to spout her childish thoughts. Making them larger does not make them any less childish

Lost Soul wrote:

In the eyes of democrats I am. My company did 1.7 million in sales last year. See its idiots like you that cannot understand its people like me that give you a job yet here you are attacking those of us that keep America employed.
'
Like said, let the govt take care of you. Somehow I believe that is the case anyhow.

A gross profit margin of 25 percent and a net profit margin of 10 percent would have you taking home just $107,000, Lost Soul. If you think that puts in the class of "rich" you are more delusional than I had thought.

You are one stupid bitch.

Who owns a business only making a 25% margin and can call themselves a successful business? Not these days with overhead through the roof. Its idiots like you that think they can run a business when you wouldn't know how to even get the front door open with your limited knowledge of nothing. No wonder you have no clue as how to become rich and beg people like me to take care of your idiotic ass. You're too fucking stupid to understand profits and margins.

BTW, I have to agree with Willow, god forbid. Rich isn't money or processions. Its love and family. Being happy. You are too full of hate, envy and stupidity to really know what being rich is all about.

So sit your fat ass back down on your couch and wait for your welfare check and foodstamps while the rest of us go to work making this country run because if it was up to you, we would all be in a world of hurt.

Forum List

Back