Worshipping The Evil Rich

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
indeed. its just like the guy selling $10 of drugs on the streets getting the 3 strikes rule while the politicians write laws to make it easier for their friends bringing in tons of drugs across the border / on boats.

I can' t wait for this country to fall b/c the rich assholes like in the op will be the first people targeted.

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys with a suit on......

Ex-Countrywide CEO Settles With SEC For $67.5M : NPR

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys wearing blue jeans....

Death To Gang Members: The Feds' New Tactic : NPR

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

Yup I steal from my customers daily......I dont give my employees a job. I dont give them a wage to feed their families nor their bills. That vacation they take twice a year is not paid. That bonus they get at Christmas and the end of the second quarter was stolen so it never came out of my pocket. I daily look for ways to cheat my customers and employees every single day.

Its idiots like you that take a few "rich" people and lump them all together as evil.

So how about this, I will take my job, yes its my job I give to my employees and hire a bunch of illegals and you have the great govt fed and take care of you.

• Banned

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

Yup I steal from my customers daily......I dont give my employees a job. I dont give them a wage to feed their families nor their bills. That vacation they take twice a year is not paid. That bonus they get at Christmas and the end of the second quarter was stolen so it never came out of my pocket. I daily look for ways to cheat my customers and employees every single day.

Its idiots like you that take a few "rich" people and lump them all together as evil.

So how about this, I will take my job, yes its my job I give to my employees and hire a bunch of illegals and you have the great govt fed and take care of you.

Lost Soul, I have bad news for you. You are not rich. You might be upper middle class, but rich?

No.

Certainly people who adore the superwealthy just because they're successful are damned fools.

As are those who assume that all the rich are the evil.

But as to there being a class war?

Well, that is one way of describing our current brand of supply sider economics, I suppose.

But it's not really a war.

It's more of a tragedy of the commons.

Last edited:

Lost Soul, I have bad news for you. You are not rich. You might be upper middle class, but rich?

No.
In the eyes of democrats I am. My company did 1.7 million in sales last year. See its idiots like you that cannot understand its people like me that give you a job yet here you are attacking those of us that keep America employed.
'
Like said, let the govt take care of you. Somehow I believe that is the case anyhow.

Lost Soul wrote:

In the eyes of democrats I am. My company did 1.7 million in sales last year. See its idiots like you that cannot understand its people like me that give you a job yet here you are attacking those of us that keep America employed.
'
Like said, let the govt take care of you. Somehow I believe that is the case anyhow.

A gross profit margin of 25 percent and a net profit margin of 10 percent would have you taking home just $107,000, Lost Soul. If you think that puts in the class of "rich" you are more delusional than I had thought.

Certainly people who adore the superwealthy just because they're successful are damned fools.

As are those who assume that all the rich are the evil.

But as to there being a class war?

Well, that is one way of describing our current brand of supply sider economics, I suppose.

But it's not really a war.

It's more of a tragedy of the commons.

+1

:clap2:

The sooner this is realized..the sooner we can put up the type of benefical regulation that doesn't discourage the accumulation of wealth..but protects everyone else.

Maddie, I have to disagree with you on this, but the war we are going to have is not rich v. poor. Not even black v white.

It is going to be a chaotic mess based around states rights and the concept of nationalism versus internationalism.

Of course, this assumes that you won't be too hungry or sick to fight thanks to global economic collapse.

If the constitution is not a voluntary contract between the states, then you are a vassal to the national government. Most Americans don't want that and will both kill and die for that long before they kill over skin color or money.

BTW, I must say this as it relates. Do you wish to be rich some day? If you do believe that money is evil, I would suspect that you would be throwing away your possessions and money as fast as you can to become pure. The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. What most people miss is that this does not mean that money itself is evil. It means if you love money and the love of this drives all you do, you will be consumed by evil, for it has become your God. On the other hand if you understand that money is a tool you can use to do what you want, for good or evil, it is not a stumbling block for you.

Are all rich people evil? I can think of a few (George Soros jumps to the front of the line) and a lot of anonymous 'little rich people' who have more means and gained them both unethically and use them immorally, but not all of them.

So, really... is this thread title the issue? The money, or how they use it?

Big Fitz wrote in part:

Are all rich people evil?

What's the sayin'? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Rich is not living well, not even if that is "well" by HGTV standards. "Rich" is having so much money that you simply cannot ignore it and must choose how to use your influence. Bernie Madoff was rich (and prolly still is); Ted Turner is rich; Karl Rove is rich.

Obama is not rich; neither is Glenn Beck (yet).

"Rich" is so much money, you cannot escape it even if you try.

I think one impediment to seeing what is happening more clearly is this deep American yearning to BE rich, or at least hang out with them. Look at Lost Soul; so anxious to declare himself a "success". But if you require earned income to maintain your lifestyle, you are not "rich", regardless of how well you live.

editec may be right, and the proper term is "tragedy" rather than "warfare". But we Americans are having our debates and soon, our elections, shaped by rich people we only glimpse at, while we natter on about American Muslims and other bullshit. We are not losing our environment, our jobs, our financial security, our education system to American Muslims, folks.

We are gleefully handing them to the rich in exchange for a pat on the head, for that brief moment's joy of believing we belong with them.

Now that we have established that the government is a large part of the problem, I invite someone to tell me why we would want then to control the entire healthcare system?

You don't "give" your employees anything. You have an agreement with them. They provide you with labor and you pay them for that labor. You derive more off of their labor than you pay them.

I really do get tired of all this class envy crap. I really do get tired of Big Business is evil crap, also.
In our society, it's good to see that wealth can still be achieved and enjoyed by individuals. Not all individuals are crooks that are rich....in fact, almost all are good citizens. A large percent of them are also charitable, I'm sure. Yes, there are some individuals that do end up breaking laws to gain wealth.....but those are the ones that are being reported in the press, not the vast majority that are good citizens. Yet, people want to punish all because of the few. WOW!
I am concerned with people who think that there shouldn't be success stories in our country...I have to question what the intent really is...more government intervention?
Becareful what you wish for...

You don't "give" your employees anything. You have an agreement with them. They provide you with labor and you pay them for that labor. You derive more off of their labor than you pay them.

Yes, but that is getting increasingly hard to do - "getting more from their labor than you pay them"
Thanks to blind and careless consumers who measure value by price only - we have collectively driven businesses out of America faster than any government policy or greedy CEO could possible manage to do.

CEO's making $millions while building slave factories overseas, government corruption and laws made to appease and serve greed - are all ONLY possible by our consent.
The most powerful "vote" an American can make, is one they make every single day - what on and where they spend their money.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

You do realize that the phrase refers to a cultural reference. The 'Eye of the Needle" was a gate into Jerusalem so small that a camel had to kneel to get through. I can't remember if they had to remove cargo too or not but I think so. What it means is that you too must humble yourself and remove your possessions and dignity first before you can achieve reaching God. Not quite as ludicrous as the literal eye of a needle. Billy Graham had a wonderful statement about riches. I may not have it totally accurate but:

"We are to be a river, where the wealth of the Lord in it's many form passes through us, not a Cistern where it just gathers, doing nothing."

Do you believe Bill Gates is evil? How about the Queen of England? Would you fault the riches of Harry Reid? How about Herb Kohl?

You focus too tightly on the money, and not hard enough on the character of the person. The rich are no different than what they may have been if poor. They just now have the ability to express their true character. If they hate their fellow man, they will use their wealth to first protect themselves from others, and then oppress them. If they love their fellow man, they will open their wealth to them all.

Character is the most important concept in here. Evil will do evil once given the means to do so. Good will always do good.

Now... there Are Rich people out there trying to become the next nobility. This is the nature of all evil men and women. They try to consolidate their own power and comfort at the expense of all others. They will do so through any means necessary. Liberalism, conservatism, anarchy or totalitarianism. If they succeed though, we will enter into a new dark age, guaranteed.

In the US though, there is only one way to combat it: vote out elitists. Destroy the laws that carve out protectorates, monopolies and private fiefdoms. You do not bail out people who made bad economic decisions. You do not save businesses that are nonviable. You suffer the changes of the market and understand that insecurity is the price of freedom.

That is your real enemy. It is a moral choice based on the oppression of others. Through the power of the mob (Unions/political action/threats of violence) or through wealth, or the power of the press (social embarassment/shaming/public image), These are tools you must strive against and those who wish to use it to turn you into their slave.

Forum List

Back