Worshipping false idols.

The stupid, stupid MAGA trash don't know the Bible:

Exodus 32:

17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.

18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.

19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?

22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.

23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies.

26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

29 For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.

30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the Lord; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

31 And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

The GOPQ is the modern day Israelites who made a gold idol to worship their false dog.....trump.

Preach It.

Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image - Old Testament.

Thou Shalt Go On Bended Knee and Worship The Golden Jack Ass - CPAC.

According to some reports, the current president couldn't remember where he was during a visit to Texas but the crazy angry left worries about "false idols" in a freaking political action committee rally. You almost gotta laugh.

According to some reports, the current president couldn't remember where he was during a visit to Texas but the crazy angry left worries about "false idols" in a freaking political action committee rally. You almost gotta laugh.
I expect the GOPQ to come up with an official salute for their King in the coming year. Maybe they can use it in his mug shot.

Did you pull that one out of your ass.

The dirty little secret is that the well funded and tax exempt left wing propaganda source, Media Matters, doesn't have much to focus on since their mission clearly states "analyze every word spoken by (only) republicans and conservatives". You won't see many MM outraged editorials about Biden so all you get these days is junk about CPAC meetings.

Forum List

Back