Worse than imagineable about a 100 show up to Xiden's inaugural

RWNJs need to understand that there's a difference between cheer leaders and voters. Cheer leaders vote, but not all voters attend pep-rallies.
Yeah, dont we know it, 6 circles for a Joe Biden pepless rally, while President Trump could bring in 60,000. Yea, the election was stolen, now deal with the rising gas prices, food prices, taxes, all for 600 dollar check...Was it worth it?
Hell Yes!
Answer that question next year, dumbass..

You asked me to answer the question with no mention of waiting until next year, then call me a dumbass.

You're a real prince of a guy jim.
Learned it real good from you prog slaves. Of course you arent going to see the higher gas prices yet or the higher food prices yet, but when you do, you can look in the mirror and slap yourself on the back, for doing such a great job, "trying to stick it to the rich guy".

You asked me to answer the question with no mention of waiting until next year, then call me a dumbass.

You're a real prince of a guy jim.
Learned it real good from you prog slaves. Of course you arent going to see the higher gas prices yet or the higher food prices yet, but when you do, you can look in the mirror and slap yourself on the back, for doing such a great job, "trying to stick it to the rich guy".

I'll summarize, the left are insane.

The very few I know who support Biden's election since the election are cupcakes, and they'll take that shit to the grave.

Be careful what you wish for PROGS, though I don't know, maybe it's a simple case poor decisions fit. You have the comfort knowing it wasn't completely your faults, because your Demonicrats cheated.

They'll cheat next time too. How you figure they'll out perform COVID & race riots built on fabrications?

Forum List

Back