Hitler used the kids to help him eradicate the guns.
That is a fact. And The Hitler Youth were completely unaware of it. They felt like The Hitler Youth was something akin to The Boy Scouts, only it was more like being in Public Schools today being indoctrinated with Leftist Agendas.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

No, Not Obama Bin Lying, BUT CLOSE.

How bad was Obama Bin Spying at playing President?

Really, Really Bad. Everything he did was NOT in America's Favor.
In Fact you can argue he intentionally sabotaged The United States every chance he got.

Now this: A little bit of Truth from an unlikely source. The Games Obama Played Are Dangerous. He put the entire World in Peril when he cozied up to Russia, North Korea and Iran. A Little Snippage for you with your Hot Cup Of Outrage!

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

Saudi Arabia's crown prince affirmed Israel's right to exist and criticized former President Obama's Iran policy in an interview published Monday, pointedly bucking other leaders in the Arab world and signaling support for President Trump's Middle East agenda.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, told The Atlantic that both Israelis and Palestinians "have the right to have their own land" -- a surprising assertion given that many Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, do not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

Prince Mohammed then took aim at Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

“Hitler didn’t do what the supreme leader [of Iran] is trying to do," the crown prince told The Atlantic. "Hitler tried to conquer Europe. This is bad. But the supreme leader is trying to conquer the world.

"He is the Hitler of the Middle East."

- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, on Iran's Supreme Leader

"He believes he owns the world. They are both evil guys. He is the Hitler of the Middle East. In the 1920s and 1930s, no one saw Hitler as a danger. Only a few people. Until it happened."

Asked about the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran -- which President Trump has long lambasted -- the crown prince sided with the current White House.

“President Obama believed that if he gave Iran opportunities to open up, it would change,” he said. “But with a regime based on this ideology, it will not open up soon. Sixty percent of the Iranian economy is controlled by the Revolutionary Guard. The economic benefits of the Iran nuclear deal are not going to the people.

“They took $150 billion after the deal — can you please name one housing project they built with this money? One park? One industrial zone? Can you name for me the highway that they built? I advise them — please show us something that you’re building a highway with $150 billion. For Saudi Arabia, there is a 0.1 percent chance that this deal would work to change the country. For President Obama it was 50 percent. But even if there’s a 50 percent chance that it would work, we can’t risk it. The other 50 percent is war. We have to go to a scenario where there is no war.”
No, Not Hillary Clinton.

In Fact you can argue he intentionally sabotaged The United States every chance he got.

Now this: A little bit of Truth from an unlikely source. The Games Obama Played Are Dangerous. He put the entire World in Peril when he cozied up to Russia, North Korea and Iran. A Little Snippage for you with your Hot Cup Of Outrage!

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

Saudi Arabia's crown prince affirmed Israel's right to exist and criticized former President Obama's Iran policy in an interview published Monday, pointedly bucking other leaders in the Arab world and signaling support for President Trump's Middle East agenda.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, told The Atlantic that both Israelis and Palestinians "have the right to have their own land" -- a surprising assertion given that many Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, do not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

“Hitler didn’t do what the supreme leader [of Iran] is trying to do," the crown prince told The Atlantic. "Hitler tried to conquer Europe. This is bad. But the supreme leader is trying to conquer the world.

"He believes he owns the world. They are both evil guys. He is the Hitler of the Middle East. In the 1920s and 1930s, no one saw Hitler as a danger. Only a few people. Until it happened."

Asked about the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran -- which President Trump has long lambasted -- the crown prince sided with the current White House.

“President Obama believed that if he gave Iran opportunities to open up, it would change,” he said. “But with a regime based on this ideology, it will not open up soon. Sixty percent of the Iranian economy is controlled by the Revolutionary Guard. The economic benefits of the Iran nuclear deal are not going to the people.

“They took $150 billion after the deal — can you please name one housing project they built with this money? One park? One industrial zone? Can you name for me the highway that they built? I advise them — please show us something that you’re building a highway with $150 billion. For Saudi Arabia, there is a 0.1 percent chance that this deal would work to change the country. For President Obama it was 50 percent. But even if there’s a 50 percent chance that it would work, we can’t risk it. The other 50 percent is war. We have to go to a scenario where there is no war.”
Poor senile, delusional Original Tree...when he's not being mouthpiece for the Kremlin, he's being mouthpiece for the Saudi royal family...poor little shill....

So you don't care to discuss the topic and instead decided to Troll Me? You are on Ignore. I have no reason to even respond to you. I should just report your post.

What an ignore happy faggot. :lol:
Reported

458357_o.gif

Remember Kids, IGNORE is your best friend.
Never leave home without it.

Now, does anyone want to actually discuss Israel?

Hitler used the kids to help him eradicate the guns.
That is a fact. And The Hitler Youth were completely unaware of it. They felt like The Hitler Youth was something akin to The Boy Scouts, only it was more like being in Public Schools today being indoctrinated with Leftist Agendas.

Yep, that's where the left is hoping to win that battle.

Here are some topics for those that want to actually discuss Israel or Iran's attitude towards Israel.

What is Israel's Historic claim to Jerusalem?

Where did the Term Palestinian or Palestine Originate?

How many Centuries have The Hebrews occupied Jerusalem? Not necessarily ruled it, but have had continuous occupation there?

Does Israel have a right to exist in their Historic Homeland?

Who are these people living in GAZA? What is their Nationality? Where are their Actual Homelands?

trump has been brainwashed by Russia, or Russia has something on him.... or he needs Russian money to operate his businesses...

there is something extremely wrong about the way he has been acting, against the USA's best interest and strength....
You only believe that because you've been listening to the MSM's constant attacks against him.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

Poor senile, delusional Original Tree...when he's not being mouthpiece for the Kremlin, he's being mouthpiece for the Saudi royal family...poor little shill....

So you don't care to discuss the topic and instead decided to Troll Me? You are on Ignore. I have no reason to even respond to you. I should just report your post.

What an ignore happy faggot. :lol:
Reported
who did you report him too,the vice principal?....just asking...

Misleading garbage...Libya had already lost its sovereignty over nearly all its territory, prior to Ghaddafi's ill fated campaign to kill his own people.
And you know this from living in Libya of course.
The point being that bad things happened on Obama's watch, no thanks to his own interference. He tried to do the same in Egypt and Syria but was rejected.
Both Boosh administration was just like Heaven...
Bush is friends with the Clintons, so Bush was part of the same establishment.
Libya was attacked by the US during Reagan and he didn't know the Clintons...
So what.
Reagan didn't try to cause regime change either.

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5
So true!

This too.

29684240_1866614083351562_452821577655321677_n.jpg

No, Not Hillary Clinton.

DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5
So true!

This too.

29684240_1866614083351562_452821577655321677_n.jpg
I am telling you, this guy hated America. Is a closet Muslim, and everything he has done was done to weaken America to prepare it for Globalism and Multiculturalism.
This is why THE LEFT hates President Trump, because he stopped them dead in their tracks when they thought they had it rigged to have Clinton advance the ball the rest of the way. The next Democrat President then is going to be a Very Dangerous Man as far as American Sovereignty, Economic Power, and Influence goes. The Next Democrat President will do all he can to implement Globalism and dissolve our National Sovereignty.

Forum List

Back