Worse Than Emergency Situation in India (USA's Good Friend)

USA and India are Good Friends

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
Situation is worse than Emergency: BJP

"Our senior party leaders are discussing this issue. We will do something in a couple of hours from now.This situation is worse than emergency and its all due to arrogant attitude to government," Naqvi said.

"This is like emergency. We are likely to move an adjournment motion," said Prakash Jawedkar.l

New Delhi: The BJP reacted strongly to the detainment of Anna Hazare by the Delhi Police before his fast on Monday saying that the government was acting stubborn which will only make the fight against corruption difficult to handle.

ibnlive.in.com/news/situation-is-worse-than-emergency-bjp/175941-37-64.html

USA and India are good friends according to Obama

Indian congress government says "violence is not allowed and non-violence or peaceful protest against $1.5 Trillion illegal money is also not allowed.

Now what will honest and hard working Indians do?

Indians are comparing Anna Hazare to Mahatma Gandhi.

2 months back, a Sadhu or Jungle-man named "Ramdev" has started a revolution in India. I think Ramdev has 50 million or 100 million followers and supporters in India. He is well connected to political parties in India since some reports said his ayurvedic/herbal medicines and donations have earned Ramdev some $2 Billion in 2 years.

Ramdev started a fast campaign against black money estimated $1.5 Trillion and corruption in India but Indian police attacked Ramdev and his supporters at midnight in which 40 to 100 people have been injured and some have been injured seriously. The police attack resulted a raging fire in Ramdev's massive tent/camp which could have killed hundreds of people but the fire was stopped by protestors. There was a big fight between police and protestors. Ramdev was kidnapped by Indian police and later flown out of Delhi. For 8 hours, nobody knew where the police had taken Ramdev.

A woman protestor has been critically injured in midnight police attack and she is hospitalised in ICU. Doctors say she maybe paralysed for life since she was hit on her neck.

Some politicians said this is "emergency like act". A serious political war had started between Indian opposition politicians and ruling politicians and the Indian president had called for high level meeting with the opposition party.

Some politicians are saying that Sadhus cannot dictate politics in India. So my understanding says that ruling politicians are jealous because Sadhus are getting more importance and they are not able to digest this. Also some politicians are connected to fraud/scam people and companies so they are scared they will be caught. This is the reason Indian police was ordered to attack Ramdev and his supporters at midnight. Politicians are death scared of somebody.

Even the leader of India ruling congress "Sonia Gandhi"(Italian born) was not supporting Congress decision to attack Ramdev and his supporters. Some unknown people say Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul may have $30 Billion black money. Mukesh Ambani, richest Indian has $20 Billion.

The situation in India seems to be serious since the Indian government will fall in coming days. Prime minister Manmohan Singh is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
Indian minister Kapil Sibal says "Anna Hazare was threatening us with fast if the people's bill was not approved, so he was arrested"

I am laughing because in India, honest people cannot threaten the parliament with peaceful protest such as fasting. Biggest joke in human history.

Indian ruling ministers are the biggest clowns or jokers in the world. Read BBC and CNN for Indian circus.

Democratic representational forms of government are damned hard to keep alive, aren't they Bear?

You'll need to amplify your post such that we can better understand the issue you're bringing to our attention.

In my case, and I expect in the case of most players here, you could probably write everything we know about Indian politics on a postage stamp.

BBC Report:

India denies stifling democratic protest after police arrest some 1,300 people supporting a planned fast by high-profile anti-corruption campaigner Anna Hazare.

Mr Hazare has been jailed for a week in Delhi's notorious Tihar prison.

Mr Hazare, 74, had pledged to go on hunger strike in the capital, Delhi, on Tuesday despite police denying him permission to fast for more than three days.

Plainclothes police officers picked him up from a house in Delhi and drove him away in an unmarked car, fellow activist Akhil Gogoi told the AFP news agency. Police later said he had been held for allegedly breaching the peace.

The police laid down six conditions for the fast to take place, which included the following: no more than 400 to 500 people are allowed to gather, the fast should be limited to three days; and there is parking for a certain number of vehicles.

"Nowhere in the world are protests allowed without conditions," said Mr Chidambaram.

On Monday, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said hunger strikes by campaigners would not help to tackle corruption.

India has recently been hit by a string of high-profile corruption scandals, including a multi-billion dollar alleged telecoms scam, alleged financial malpractices in connection with the Delhi 2010 Commonwealth Games and allegations that houses for war widows were diverted to civil servants.

Critics of the government say the scandals point to a pervasive culture of corruption in Mr Singh's administration.

BBC News - India corruption: Hundreds held over Hazare protest

In my case, and I expect in the case of most players here, you could probably write everything we know about Indian politics on a postage stamp.
India's GDP is $3.5 Trillion every year but there is estimated $1.5 Trillion black money or illegal money in India.

Read this:

17,500 Farmers Killed Themselves every Year in India

More than 17,500 farmers a year killed themselves between 2002 and 2006, according to experts who have analyzed government statistics. Others traced the increase in farmer suicides to the early 1990s

At least 17,368 Indian farmers killed themselves in 2009, the worst figure for farm suicides in six years, according to data of the National Crime Records Bureau. According to another study by the Bureau, while the number of farm suicides increased since 2001, the number of farmers has fallen, as thousands abandoning agriculture in distress.

Farmers' suicides in India

The economic plight of the farmer might be illustrated with the fact that a farmer having as much as 15 acres (61,000 m2) of land, and hence considered a well-off farmer, had an income of just a little more than what he would have earned were he to merely get the legal minimum wage for all of the 365 days of the year.

Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some 3 months back, 4 farmers had died while protesting land acquisition by Indian state government.

Some people had died while protesting land acquisition for TATA nano car massive factory after that $2500 nano car factory was shifted to other state in India.

Some years back farmers had died from Indian police guns regarding land dispute. India has land purchase problems by giant factories. Farmers revolution will start in India.

Democratic representational forms of government are damned hard to keep alive, aren't they Bear?

You'll need to amplify your post such that we can better understand the issue you're bringing to our attention.

Yea, I'm a bit lost in this thread. But I do consider them our friends.

Every Indian family will get $50,000 to $70,000, if $1.5 Trillion illegal money is brought back and given to honest and hard working Indians.

India's GDP is $3.5 Trillion every year but there is estimated $1.5 Trillion black money or illegal money in India.

Read this:

17,500 Farmers Killed Themselves every Year in India

More than 17,500 farmers a year killed themselves between 2002 and 2006, according to experts who have analyzed government statistics. Others traced the increase in farmer suicides to the early 1990s

At least 17,368 Indian farmers killed themselves in 2009, the worst figure for farm suicides in six years, according to data of the National Crime Records Bureau. According to another study by the Bureau, while the number of farm suicides increased since 2001, the number of farmers has fallen, as thousands abandoning agriculture in distress.

Farmers' suicides in India

The economic plight of the farmer might be illustrated with the fact that a farmer having as much as 15 acres (61,000 m2) of land, and hence considered a well-off farmer, had an income of just a little more than what he would have earned were he to merely get the legal minimum wage for all of the 365 days of the year.

Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some 3 months back, 4 farmers had died while protesting land acquisition by Indian state government.

Some people had died while protesting land acquisition for TATA nano car massive factory after that $2500 nano car factory was shifted to other state in India.

Some years back farmers had died from Indian police guns regarding land dispute. India has land purchase problems by giant factories. Farmers revolution will start in India.
You can thank the USm ( Unknighted states of murka) for that. It's the love child of the 535 Satanists, Monsanto Inc., who is to blame. Fly them a few nukes in a show of appreciation and the world will be a better place.

Forum List

Back