Worried Trump could 'go rogue' Milley took top-secret action to protect nukes

Why lie? You never heard what Tucker Carlson said so you're just parroting whatever CNN or MSNBC told you he said and what you're supposed to say.

i-X5sKBV2-Th.jpg
A judge said that Tuckums is a fufnick and that any sane person would find him to be unbelievable.

Did you see this?

1. "General Chi Haotian is a general of the People's Liberation Army." Chi Haotian - Wikipedia

a. "The following is the actual text of a speech delivered in December, 2005 by Comrade Chi Haotian the Vice-Chairman of China's Military Commission to top officers and generals. Keep in mind that China has for many years advocated deceitful and covert warfare against its enemies.... It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight....We still need America. Therefore, we must do everything we can to promote our relationship with America, learn from ... Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.... It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century,..." http://www.rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm

Morning Chic - Your sources are always impeccable! :lol:

Rense - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible - Hate Group

Rense - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible - Hate Group

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate Rense an extreme right-wing Conspiracy and quackery level Pseudoscience website based on frequently publishing unsubstantiated claims. We also rate them Very Low for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks, the use of very poor sources, and 3rd party labeling as a hate group.

Tump should be tried for treason, convicted, and shot due to his treasonous activities, especially for his role in the Jan 6 insurrection.

Hundreds of political prisoners have been arrested for nothing more than milling around on Jan. 6

Watch how easily I eviscerate your post: can you name the ones charged with 'insurrection'?

Morning Chic - Your sources are always impeccable! :lol:

Rense - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible - Hate Group

Rense - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible - Hate Group

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate Rense an extreme right-wing Conspiracy and quackery level Pseudoscience website based on frequently publishing unsubstantiated claims. We also rate them Very Low for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks, the use of very poor sources, and 3rd party labeling as a hate group.

When I exposed you as a low-life liar in an earlier thread, .....

Any lies here?

1631886952250.png

Yes - ALL LIES

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952

....I asked you not to address any posts to me.

1631886992598.png

Please honor that request, low-life.

A judge said that Tuckums is a fufnick and that any sane person would find him to be unbelievable.

Speaking of lies and 'unbelievable'....

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

What if the Chinese had taken Milley's assurance that nothing was happening as an indicator that something was happening? Afterall, since the Chinese Communist Party took over China, we haven't attacked and, to my knowledge, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff hasn't been calling to tell them we're not attacking. Simply bringing up that it was a possibility could have been taken as a probability. And that perceived probability could have led China to take a preemptive attack.

Milley's interference into things he had no business or authority in could have led to war and the death of millions of Americans.

If we attack China, do you want Generals calling them up to warn them, so that they can kill American soldiers?
It's not just the soldiers who might get killed there. It's the 10s of millions who might get killed here if China were to launch a preemptive nuclear attack.

Well, well, well, this tiny tidbit leaked out of a yet unpublished expose' of the last days of the last Administration has surely stampeded the loons. General Milley a traitor, gonna be shot/hung/gassed/injected...maybe all at once. I know. It is loonism.

I would suggest to the wackaloons...maybe try settling down for a bit. Let the cake bake. There is more reportage coming. Some already emerging. I ain't gonna do an Atlantic piece on what was reported just today, but I'm confident that you will see that there is relevant context.

So, as a shorthand....lemme just comment on some of the posting in this thread:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this firs one is really out of the thrust of this thread...but I'll comment anyway.
I'll comment because it is a foolish thing to put up on a public social media site. The histrionic poster suggests....probably in a surge of internet tuff-guyism .... that he supports the killing of 9 million Americans. He doesn't say why. Just that he supports it.
So let's move on and let that poster's silliness rot on its own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it does seem that Milley was certainly having second doubts about the stability of Don Trump. But of far more importance to this story than Milley's concerns is.......China's concerns over that stability.

In fact, it was China's concerns that sparked Milley's ...and others.....calls to their counterparts in China. As was reported, American intelligence was picking up signals that some in China's leadership were concerned that Trump's much publicized rhetoric about making China pay for the emergence of Covid could very well lead to some stupid macho overdosing by an American leader widely reported as unstable....perhaps reported as such by Chinese spies themselves.

And with that received American intelligence, Milley and American civilian leadership in government, began making calls to their counterparts to reassure them that America itself was stable and would not do something stupid as a mere re-election tactic. Milley's call, and the other's calls, was in that context.......to tamp down Chinese anxieties created by Trump's political rhetoric.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, they seemed to have been.
And so the corollary of that is: China's alarm arising from their perception of Trump's threats.

General Milley, and the others, were "reassuring" ....not 'warning'.
Milley, and the others, didn't want China to do something stupid out of fear.
Milley doesn't have the authority to take international relations with our potential enemies into his own hands. His only job was to report his concerns to his superior, the Secretary of Defense. If the Secretary of Defense felt the concerns were credible then he could have talked to other Cabinet members about invoking the 25th Amendment.

What Milley did was to bypass all civilian control over the military and to risk the safety of the entire world. If generals or even the Cabinet are allowed to undermine the President without regard to the Constitution then the US is no more and we are now led by usurpers.

Thank God someone was was thinking and on top of what might have been~
For those yapping about treason--had he received an order to launch, and refused, you might have a point. Contingency planning however..does not rise to that standard.
He said, "No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," I have no problem with that..after all, there IS a process for a reason.

Not seeing the issue, really.
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs doesn't get the order to launch. His job is advisor the President. Chain of command for launch or military operations is from the President to the Secretary of Defense to the operational commanders.

From the Joint Chiefs' own website: About the Joint Chiefs of Staff:

Today, the Joint Chiefs of Staff have no executive authority to command combatant forces. The issue of executive authority was clearly resolved by the Goldwater-Nichols DOD Reorganization Act of 1986: "The Secretaries of the Military Departments shall assign all forces under their jurisdiction to unified and specified combatant commands to perform missions assigned to those commands..."; the chain of command "runs from the President to the Secretary of Defense; and from the Secretary of Defense to the commander of the combatant command.

Milley violated the law and orders by interjecting himself into operational control over the Military at all, let alone by taking control of the Nuclear response process. The man needs to be executed as a traitor. Period.

Milley was more concerned about the country than he was about keeping trump in power....."HE MUST GO!"
Milley was more concerned about defending the Chinese and about white privilege in America than he was about the Taliban or any potential threat from China to the US or our allies in the Pacific.

Had anyone launched a preemptive attack, Trump or any other president would have been justified in responding in kind with no congressional approval or other consultation needed.

We're talking about a madman with a button. I'd suggest and we now KNOW that Captain Chaos was capable of absolutely ANYTHING in those final days to remain in power.

Milley is a patriot and a hero.

Milley is a traitor and usurper. The Constitution allows for out-of-control presidents in the 25th Amendment. Milley had no authority to do anything except share his concerns with the Secretary of Defense or possibly the President's Chief of Staff.

Do yourself a favor and quit making a fool of yourself. Maybe see if there is a breathalyzer interlock for you computer.

This is the tip of the iceberg. Mark my words, I will not be surprised if there will be stories coming out that a 25th Amendment solution was being actively discussed by Trump officials and a plan for it’s implementation ready.

The anger towards Milley is misdirected. It is Trump’s actIons and words that caused Milley and others to be concerned.

Too many people look for excuses for Trump’s deviant behavior.
If Milley thought Trump was a threat his only action should have been to share his view with the Secretary of Defense. The Secretary of Defense could have worked with other Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment. Milley didn't do that because he knew Trump wasn't nuts but he, Milley, had been infected with TDS from Nancy Pelosi, or perhaps he was a natural carrier of the derangement himself. He knew that the Cabinet would not take Trump out of office so he worked with Pelosi to undermine Trump's power and to take control of the Military for himself.

I believe that something very seriously wrong happened. I am certain that we will never know everything that happened.

Obviously, Gen. Millet is far more interested in running a WOKE Army rather than a lethal Army. Please just see the ongoing catastrophe in Afghanistan that they're working feverishly to cover up the Americans still held hostage.

House Speaker Pelosi called Millet, that much we know. Following that, there were at least two phone calls between the General and his counter part in Communist China. At least one had more than a dozen other high ranking officials on the call. During which Milley told his counterpart that if we (the United States) were to launch an attack, he, Milley, would call and warn China.

Perhaps all those facts put together do NOT point to a military coup, but if not, what?

Last edited:
Milley betrayed his country.

He is guilty of espionage.
Sure, nothing like Trump inviting two Russians into the oval office, then banning the American press but leaving TASS to cover the meeting, no transcripts, no briefings and no comments by the orange traitor.

15 people were in on Milley's phone call, not one raised concerns.

Forum List

Back