Worried Trump could 'go rogue' Milley took top-secret action to protect nukes

This should come as a surprise to no one. After all, when Donnie was being briefed in advance of taking office he asked THREE TIMES about nukes: "If we have them, then why can't we use them?" :omg:

Two days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, President Donald Trump's top military adviser, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, single-handedly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to "Peril," a new book by legendary journalist Bob Woodward and veteran Washington Post reporter Robert Costa.​
Woodward and Costa write that Milley, deeply shaken by the assault, 'was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election, with Trump now all but manic, screaming at officials and constructing his own alternate reality about endless election conspiracies.'​
Milley worried that Trump could 'go rogue,' the authors write. "You never know what a president's trigger point is," Milley told his senior staff, according to the book.​
In response, Milley took extraordinary action, and called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons. Speaking to senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center, the Pentagon's war room, Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved.​
"No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I'm part of that procedure," Milley told the officers, according to the book. He then went around the room, looked each officer in the eye, and asked them to verbally confirm they understood.​

You fucking morons really don't understand how the Military and the Chain of Command works. Before you go off on a I hate Trump rant my opinion would be no different if this would have happened to any President.

So Milley single handedly staged a military coup, and you think that's good? It's actually illegal and he needs to be tried, if this is true.
That's how I read it. But you can add to that unfit and dereliction of duty. Try Joe with him. A two for one. Being real nice guys we would give them a green execution, hanging them with short ropes. Anyone else supporting either one of these wreaking balls could make it a group action.

1631790518997.png

trump NEVER had support of the majority of Americans.
He never had a chance to. We are a vain and vanity stricken people. Trump speaks as you do. And you hate it. His agendas were near all encompassing. And you hate him for that. All the problems we have are going to get worse and worse. And you still don't get it.

You fucking morons really don't understand how the Military and the Chain of Command works. Before you go off on a I hate Trump rant my opinion would be no different if this would have happened to any President.

Listen, after Trumpublicans downplayed 1/6, told us it was "tourists", voted against an investigation and voted not to certify the election y'all don't get to lecture us about "treason".

Our generals/ Secretaries of State/ etc talk to their counterparts in Russia and China all the time without getting permission from POTUS. Two things were needed after 1/6. Letting these counterparts know that we know it looks bad, democracy is messy but they'd better not take advantage of us, and secondly to reassure them that we wouldn't be attacking them either.

Treason? Don't even go there. I think you're still mad that Milley said he had read about Critical Race Theory or IOW, that he has studied history. Get over it already.

The Chinese and Democrats are working together. Just look how the Chinese made the Biden family rich. The Chinese own others. Examples are Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Dianne Feinstein, Eric Swalwell, Milley and others. But its not just politicians. Chinese tentacles wrap around corporate America too. They certainly own Hollywood. Look no further than all the outsourcing of jobs and factory's to China. Corrupt politicians allowed it to happen and the fortune 500 was more than happy to do it. The military with leaders like Milley are their bitches

China has been actively subverting the USA for 30 years. They are, patient, pragmatic, cunning, decisive. In one generation they did what the Soviets couldn't do in almost three. Industrial espionage, military espionage, buying of massive amounts of real estate, a majority of our manufacturing done in their homeland, media propaganda, owning of politicians and military officers, et fucking cetera. The first guy to stand up to them and put their balls in a vise and suddenly a bio weapon is released, an election stolen, a coup is staged (successfully), and the country is more polarized than ever as leftism gains steam.

The Chinese ARE behind this. They are influencing our media, entertainment, education, corporations, and our government. They are pure evil and are brainwashing the nation.

Trump was trying to untangle the USA from the stranglehold. Its why he was such a threat.

Trump said China "would own the USA" if Biden was elected. He's right again.

The Democrats are the traitors being the bitches of the Chinese.
All fantasy. Embarrassing.

Nonsense.

There was never even the slightest of possibilities that Milley would be subject to ‘charges.’

Milley acted appropriately and honorably; again, he’s a hero and patriot.
Trump damaged America's reputation with the rest of the world badly enough already. Americans on both sides of politics should think twice before getting it on with this one.

America has definitely conveyed the impression that it's careless with nuclear weapons and Trump coming back as president would be too risky.

None of that will be spoken out loud by America's allies because it would be forming a bad appearance of Nato as a whole.

Expect RT.com to make something big out of it if it can survive America's domestic fight. Not likely in my opinion.

No he didn't. He said the American people chose Trump. They did. Trump won over 300 EC votes. California is NOT the US, we consist of 50 states. If you want to win the presidency you need to win the states. Trump won 31 states.
Wrong.

Trump twice lost the popular vote.

He was elected by the states, not the people, contrary to the will of the majority of the people.

No he didn't. He said the American people chose Trump. They did. Trump won over 300 EC votes. California is NOT the US, we consist of 50 states. If you want to win the presidency you need to win the states. Trump won 31 states.

LoL!! So obviously henceforth we should simply award the presidency by counting states. IOW, we won Alaska and Wyoming (1.2 million). You won California and New York (60 million)

So obviously this would put the score at 2 to 2 .. Even Steven - Duh? :lol:

Misinforming the public on COVID for one thing. That is a treasonous act.
Why lie? You never heard what Tucker Carlson said so you're just parroting whatever CNN or MSNBC told you he said and what you're supposed to say.
i-X5sKBV2-Th.jpg

China gave the world the Wuhan Flu and you claim they re not hostile?

Did you see this?

1. "General Chi Haotian is a general of the People's Liberation Army." Chi Haotian - Wikipedia

a. "The following is the actual text of a speech delivered in December, 2005 by Comrade Chi Haotian the Vice-Chairman of China's Military Commission to top officers and generals. Keep in mind that China has for many years advocated deceitful and covert warfare against its enemies.... It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight....We still need America. Therefore, we must do everything we can to promote our relationship with America, learn from ... Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.... It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century,..." http://www.rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm

Forum List

Back