World's Fastest Sedan 2015

• Banned
Thinking about it, it's mind blowing that a lowly Dodge 4 dr. sedan, can actually do 204 MPH completely stock, and with the new 8 speed automatic and a set of drag radicals, can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds, weight 4500+ pounds with a driver, and still get 20 MPG on the highway in 7th gear! All that for around $65K, have a good friend that's a Chrysler dealer and these cost him just under $60K loaded!

Haven't driven one yet, but have owned cars that with all out slicks would run 2 seconds flat 0-60, and be illegal on the streets in most states. Now I want to see the new Viper with the 900+ HP as a legal street car.... Almost too fast to be believed.

Would it be impolite to mention the acceleration of my motorcycle in this forum?

Ok, the Aston Martin is the best. The combination of acceleration plus luxury is unmatched.

Cheers.

• Banned
Would it be impolite to mention the acceleration of my motorcycle in this forum?

Ok, the Aston Martin is the best. The combination of acceleration plus luxury is unmatched.

Cheers.

Can 4 ride on your bike comfortably?:biggrin:

Checking out the PRICE of each car tested, is enough to give one a heart attack on some of them. But if cost is no object, and the "IMPRESS THE NEIGHBOR" is all that is important, the Dodge would certainly be at the bottom of the pile!

Cheers.

Can 4 ride on your bike comfortably?:biggrin:

Checking out the PRICE of each car tested, is enough to give one a heart attack on some of them. But if cost is no object, and the "IMPRESS THE NEIGHBOR" is all that is important, the Dodge would certainly be at the bottom of the pile!

On the other hand, if a person wanted a car that would surprise people at stoplights while not garnering unwanted attention on an everyday drive,the Dodge is just the ticket.

Cheers.

I thought the Aston Martin was the best looking car out of all of them. I didn't like the color though. I would like it in white, red or black. Or maybe gold would be nice.

Cheers.

I thought the Aston Martin was the best looking car out of all of them. I didn't like the color though. I would like it in white, red or black. Or maybe gold would be nice.

Anyone who buys an Aston in any color other than British Racing Green ought be shot.

Cheers.

I will have my accountant order you up one as soon as you can make a decision about the color.

Take your time...no hurries...

It seems to me that the Porsche Panamera might have been included. Would have finished second, I think.

What is it that would cause someone to purchase a car like this?

Small penis? Big wallet?

Cheers.

I will have my accountant order you up one as soon as you can make a decision about the color.

Take your time...no hurries...

Sweet. I'll take one in red. :D

It seems to me that the Porsche Panamera might have been included. Would have finished second, I think.

Small penis? Big wallet?

Cuz they're awesome maybe? Really nice cars, inside and out? My car is made of hard plastic on the inside. :lol: I was told the seats were leather, but I suspect they could be pleather.

No question they are nice. The question is why one would pay such a premium for performance that you basically can never use.

No question they are nice. The question is why one would pay such a premium for performance that you basically can never use.

Probably for the same reasons people buy big huge homes and $15,000 handbags and pay all that money for a label, etc. It makes people feel like they're better than other people, I suppose. Lol. It's true though, there is really no place to drive that fast unless you're a race car driver or something.

Small penis? Big wallet?

With a small penis and a big wallet, you buy the most IMPRESSIVE, STAND OUT CAR you can....The gold chain Porsche crowd comes to mind. This is for the young family man, that still enjoys a 0-60 trip against that Mustang GT, or C7 Corvette, and shows them the way, while being sedate enough to have the wife take the kids at school....OR, a fellow that thinks a low, stand out car makes the perfect MONEY MAKER at the local drive in. Commonly known as a sleeper! I had a Grand National, when they first came out. Looked like a Monte Carlo, but with power that would put down most other cars in 1985, Made a lot of STREET MONEY with it for about a year, until the LEGEND caught up to the car!

Small penis? Big wallet?

With a small penis and a big wallet, you buy the most IMPRESSIVE, STAND OUT CAR you can....The gold chain Porsche crowd comes to mind. This is for the young family man, that still enjoys a 0-60 trip against that Mustang GT, or C7 Corvette, and shows them the way, while being sedate enough to have the wife take the kids at school....OR, a fellow that thinks a low, stand out car makes the perfect MONEY MAKER at the local drive in. Commonly known as a sleeper! I had a Grand National, when they first came out. Looked like a Monte Carlo, but with power that would put down most other cars in 1985, Made a lot of STREET MONEY with it for about a year, until the LEGEND caught up to the car!

:lol: That first line is pretty funny.

Small penis? Big wallet?

What about women who want to drive an expensive nice car? There are plenty of them who do. :D Maybe rich people just want to show off and it really doesn't have anything to do with penises?

Small penis? Big wallet?

Small penis? Big wallet?

What about women who want to drive an expensive nice car? There are plenty of them who do. :D Maybe rich people just want to show off and it really doesn't have anything to do with penises?

Why does it have to be about showing off? If I can afford a $50K car, why shouldn't I drive one? I should apologize and buy a $20K to keep from being accused of having a small penis?

Small penis? Big wallet?

Small penis? Big wallet?

Why does it have to be about showing off? If I can afford a $50K car, why shouldn't I drive one? I should apologize and buy a $20K to keep from being accused of having a small penis?

Yes. :lol:

Forum List

Back