Worlds Collide - Episode 2 streams here, live(7/15/16 8pm, East Coast)

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Worlds Collide - Episode 2

The link to stream the show is right there ^ :link:

You can also listen via telephone, with the added option of joining the chat, by calling this number:
(914) 205-5546

This episode of Worlds Collide will be a casual chat centered on Lucid Dreaming, as well as Relaxation Techniques. As always, we invite the joining of our discussion by any of our casual listeners. To do so, simply call the number during show hours (Friday, July 15th from 8pm until 10pm, east coast time). That number is (914) 205-5546.

We hope to have a lively discussion which touches on the key components of Lucid Dreaming, as well as its practical applications. In terms of relaxation techniques, since no man or woman is an island we would love for any listeners to share their process for becoming relaxed, perhaps in times of stress.

We also have a guest who will be featured at the beginning of the show, and he goes by the handle DarkFury .

This episode will also feature a fun, 10-question trivia game. Participants are welcome! We will also present to you a new segment called "Word or Phrase Origins," where we will take commonly used words or phrases and provide a brief history of how they came about.

The Episode will be hosted by Mr. LoneLaugher (Lone, or LL), Mr. Sonny Clark (SFC) and Mr. Genius Tracks (GT).

*special thanks to Ms. Gracie, who entered the winning submission for show names when we were without a title.

Thank You,

The Worlds Collide Team

AngelsNDemons , strollingbones , TNHarley , Sonny Clark , LoneLaugher & G.T.

Worlds Collide (1).jpg

okay i have to ask.....why did you alert yourself? lol
I was just about to ask the same...:lol:

G.T.
one word: Mud

CoffeeB.gif

Does wonders at 6:30 in the a.m. :coffee:
That looks like a melted brownie, Goomba.

You sure that you been drinking actual coffee this whole time? :eusa_think:
It may LOOK like a nice chocolate treat, but it sure the hell don't taste like melted brownie...more like melted tire...but...it gets that mornin' fog on the brain cleared right up...and then some...:coffee:

okay i have to ask.....why did you alert yourself? lol
I was just about to ask the same...:lol:

G.T.
one word: Mud

CoffeeB.gif

Does wonders at 6:30 in the a.m. :coffee:
That looks like a melted brownie, Goomba.

You sure that you been drinking actual coffee this whole time? :eusa_think:
It may LOOK like a nice chocolate treat, but it sure the hell don't taste like melted brownie...more like melted tire...but...it gets that mornin' fog on the brain cleared right up...and then some...:coffee:
you wanna fight momma cuz thats clearly a fuckin triple fudge deluxe :meow:

This thing is tonight, so. I am bumping its thread.

Soo0o sophisticateddd, my thought processes

Forum List

Back