Worlds Collide ep. 2 - Halloween 2019 (& reading fan mail) 10/25/19 9pm East

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Worlds Collide ep. 2 will air live on Friday, October 25th 2019 at 9PM east coast time at the following link:

Worlds Collide Ep. 2 - Halloween 2019 edition

You can listen Live at that link, or you can re-play it at that link. You can also participate live by calling 1-914-205-5526. Calls will be screened in the order they were received.

Another way to participate is by sharing a story, in this thread. We will read it aloud on the air. We're looking for stories pertaining to personal Haunting experiences, as well as some unique fall traditions that you might engage in.
LoneLaugher & I will be hosting. Hopefully y'all can catch it.

:cheers2:

Fan Mail:

You can also submit fan-mail with suggestions, critiques, questions or general comment to either of our PM-boxes at USMB. If you'd like for your fan-mail to remain anonymous, please state this explicitly within the comment. ;)

A fall tradition I always engage in is wearing a jacket.
Well then, a good NEXT fall tradition is finding crinkled dollar bills, empty candy wrappers and Jamequa's phone number in last fall's jacket pockets

Anywhere near THAT ^^ place, Id LOVE to hear about it

Also if anyone's got a download link to like a 20min or more loop of like owls - or night-time/Halloween sort of thing...that would be super cool/helpful

There is a haunted house in TN, I believe around nashville, that offers 20 grand if you can make it through.
It's a mental and physical challenge. You get blindfolded. Go through complete darkness. Wade through mud or other forms of wetness (giggity) and blah blah. It can last up to 8 hours.
It sounds badass!
40 page waiver, pass a drug test and must have health insurance lmao

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
There is a haunted house in TN, I believe around nashville, that offers 20 grand if you can make it through.
It's a mental and physical challenge. You get blindfolded. Go through complete darkness. Wade through mud or other forms of wetness (giggity) and blah blah. It can last up to 8 hours.
It sounds badass!
thats McKamey Manor (see the vid i posted a couple posts ago)

The dude is touched in the head, that's probably the magic ingredient. It makes me want to try it, but then in the video it shows him continue to fuck with a guy after he already quit and said the safe word. Also, being buried alive type shit does not sit well with me.

Also - thanks for bumping this conversation - - - I dont NEED stories from folks here...but a lot of people ask me about the shows and when they are and yadda yadda and so if nobody SEES it when I post it, I dont know how else to help them besides thread bumps

It sounds badass!
thats McKamey Manor (see the vid i posted a couple posts ago)

The dude is touched in the head, that's probably the magic ingredient. It makes me want to try it, but then in the video it shows him continue to fuck with a guy after he already quit and said the safe word. Also, being buried alive type shit does not sit well with me.
Haha hell naw. Didn't even notice.
I think I could handle that stuff. You just have to understand you arent going to die. Your fear isnt real. And knowing you wont be hurt, isnt even rational.

My only cause of doubt for finishing would be endurance.
Go do it then...and make sure you document it
That's a long time lol
And do they give you a lunch break?
If not, that's a big cause for concern
how long?

i dunno im not really schooled on this place yet...but the $20k challenge headline intrigued me

edit: i think they are in fact allowed to hurt you by the way. saw quite a few bloodied faces

That's a long time lol
how long?

i dunno im not really schooled on this place yet...but the $20k challenge headline intrigued me

edit: i think they are in fact allowed to hurt you by the way. saw quite a few bloodied faces
From what I read, it lasts 8 to 12 hours. Depending on the person. It's a solo thing but they will accommodate duos.
They cant hurt you but you can get hurt. The blood you saw was probably fake or animal blood, or they ran into a wall or something like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
That's a long time lol
how long?

From what I read, it lasts 8 to 12 hours. Depending on the person. It's a solo thing but they will accommodate duos.
They cant hurt you but you can get hurt. The blood you saw was probably fake or animal blood, or they ran into a wall or something like that.
How come, do you think...nobody can complete it?

That's a long time lol
how long?

How come, do you think...nobody can complete it?
If I had to guess?
Time or fear. I mean, people get scared shitless at family oriented haunted trails lol

Forum List

Back