World's Collide, ep. 1 - call-in or listen tonight at 8pm east!

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Worlds Collide ep. 1, LoneLaugher

:link: The above is the link to listen to World's Collide, ep. 1 Live, tonight at 8pm Eastern. :link:

World's Collide is a live, public hang-out with G.T. & LoneLaugher . At her leisure, April may decide to co-host as well.

You can ALSO call-in and be a guest at 1-914-205-5526

Callers are welcome as early as 15 minutes BEFORE air-time. Thereafter, when any call is screened, we say hello to you OFF air, prior to putting you on... to ensure you're comfortable coming along to chat with us.

In tonight's hangout, we are basically just saying hello again since it's been such a long while. It may be just a quick hangout... to get our sea-legs back - but feel free to call-in and make it interesting. I know that a lot of you have had internet dust-ups with LoneLaugher in the Political area, tonight would be a great opportunity to call on in and show him your gusto. He can take it.

:love_ya4:

To clarify for the TL;Dr's out there - this is a public, audio chat-stream that airs live at 8pm tonight, that you can either listen to or call-in and be a part of. Guests are all treated fairly, and with common courtesy. The flame-zone ethos will no longer apply.

Last edited:
Wrf gay shit is this

It was a radio show that happened every so often where folks from this forum would call and talk to each about certain topics or just shoot the shit. It was actually quite a bit of fun. You should totally call tonight. lol.

Wrf gay shit is this

It was a radio show that happened every so often where folks from this forum would call and talk to each about certain topics or just shoot the shit. It was actually quite a bit of fun. You should totally call tonight. lol.
That’s what they want they want the ratings to be huge I can’t guarantee that. If they want big ratings pay me I’ll call

Do you guys like Jack each other off
Do those whiskers tickle your vag?
Thanks again for the Logo, Bruvva
This logo?

upload_2019-10-18_9-9-53.png

Wrf gay shit is this
Must you always be a fucking flaming asshole? Just check it out one time. Seems like it might just be pretty cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Wait?! There's going to be handies tonight as well? Count me in now.

This logo?

View attachment 285055
Wrf gay shit is this
Must you always be a fucking flaming asshole? Just check it out one time. Seems like it might just be pretty cool.
Yes, that logo. :)
I'm really diggin' it!

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
This logo?

View attachment 285055
Wrf gay shit is this
Yes, that logo. :)
I'm really diggin' it!
I like it, too. He made it a few or couple years ago now...wonder if he even remembers. He drinks that Tennessee stuff, it's probably not a guarantee!

I just watched a guy bring all this clothes to the laundromat in a giant box of stuffing mix. lol

Forum List

Back