World without "Russia". CIA angers "Russia" by predicting break-up of state within 10 years

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
How ´d look like our world (Euro - Asia) with Mongolian project (Muscovy) around? how many states it will create , which of them have good chances to become part of western civilization ?
c74e9b7271.jpg

big_1484154449_image.jpg

"World without "Russia". CIA angers "Russia" by predicting break-up of state within 10 years"

CIA angers Russia by predicting break-up of state within 10 years

Could be the beginning of WW III and the apocalypse with all those nukes in their hands.
really?) LOL

Yeah. This makes me nervous.

I'd rather deal with one Russian strongman than a dozen little nationettes trying not to turn muslim or fall under China's sphere of influence.

Honestly the last breakup didn't go THAT badly but man...

Hey, OP, the Ukrainian troll, watch your Ukraine falling apart after almost 5 long years of total Washington Deep State control.

Henry Kissinger once quipped that "it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."
A Fatal Friendship?

Russia will never allow any external control or liberal "values" and will "fall apart" in wet Deep State dreams only.

Last edited:
Could be the beginning of WW III and the apocalypse with all those nukes in their hands.
really?) LOL

I'd rather deal with one Russian strongman than a dozen little nationettes trying not to turn muslim or fall under China's sphere of influence.

do you think that yakutia will choose the commie Hans, but not successful Japanese businessmen?

Sakha-Republic-Map.jpg

fab7424070a135f3f0d6b35abc4ecad4.png

really?) LOL

do you think that yakutia will choose the commie Hans, but not successful Japanese businessmen?

Sakha-Republic-Map.jpg

Tough to say. The Chinese are closer and doing fairly well themselves now. Perhaps one of three goes each way?

really?) LOL

Sakha-Republic-Map.jpg

Tough to say. The Chinese are closer and doing fairly well themselves now. Perhaps one of three goes each way?

China (specially its northern part, i was there) is very poor country, Japan is one of the richest in the world . + japan is a democratic one . + you know what the hans do to own turkic minorities today ? with other words Japan and USA will take over Yakutia (sakha)

really?) LOL

Sakha-Republic-Map.jpg

China (specially its northern part, i was there) is very poor country, Japan is one of the richest in the world . + japan is a democratic one . + you know what the hans do to own turkic minorities today ? with other words Japan and USA will take over Yakutia (sakha)

Ok. As long as we don't end up with a dozen "icstans" to Marshall Plan out of some Dictatorship or Chinese or Muslim influence.

orget
really?) LOL

Sakha-Republic-Map.jpg

Ok. As long as we don't end up with a dozen "icstans" to Marshall Plan out of some Dictatorship or Chinese or Muslim influence.

,man Yakutia will make you all billionaires, they are not muslims , nice people relatives to your natives

It is a certainty that when this current gangster state collapses the Red Chinese will immediately take advantage and try ans seize huge tracts; they don't care about treaties or the UN or 'human rights', which is what makes them so popular with American corporations and Wall Street, and I doubt if any of those nuke head our way, they will target some of the Islamic shitholes and Red Chinese first. Believe it or not, the U.S. is not the immediate existential threat to Russia; that honor goes to Russia's own 'allies' and neighbors.

Last edited:
It is a certainty that when this current gangster state collapses the Red Chinese will immediately take advantage and try ans seize huge tracts; they don't care about treaties or the UN or 'human rights', which is what makes them so popular with American corporations and Wall Street, and I doubt if any of those nuke head our way, they will target some of the Islamic shitholes and Red Chinese first. Believe it or not, the U.S. is not the immediate existential threat to Russia; that honor goes to Russia's own 'allies' and neighbors.

how much of Siberian tundra can the Hans swallow what do you think? and whats gonna do Japan in this situation ?

Forum List

Back