World travelers find out about Mexico Jail system

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Came across this Mexico News outlet while searching for communist push coming from Mexico and other south American nations. I found some of the articles interesting so I am sharing a few of the links.

Don't forget to carry your passport while in Mexico.

Claims of civil war looming?

Came across this Mexico News outlet while searching for communist push coming from Mexico and other south American nations. I found some of the articles interesting so I am sharing a few of the links.

Don't forget to carry your passport while in Mexico.

Claims of civil war looming?

I have coworkers and friends who go on vacations to resorts in Mexico. I find this um...interesting. They always say, they have security and hospital on the resort! yeah well, if you have a heart attack or appendicitis, that won't work. Then you're in a Mexican hospital. And if you get too close to a fistfight you end up in a Mexican JAIL.

So, that's a no for me.

I have coworkers and friends who go on vacations to resorts in Mexico. I find this um...interesting. They always say, they have security and hospital on the resort! yeah well, if you have a heart attack or appendicitis, that won't work. Then you're in a Mexican hospital. And if you get too close to a fistfight you end up in a Mexican JAIL.

So, that's a no for me.
My son used to vacation at least once a year down there somewhere. It always left me a little concerned until he'd get back home.

I'm wondering how many of those in the jails down their from around the globe charged with actual criminal conduct are being moved to our borders in Mexico's efforts to shuffle its problems off onto to us.

back in the 70's we used to go down to Ensenada and party on Cinco De Mayo....
I knew a lot of people that would go south to party. My brother and husband (ex'd) took me with them on one of their get drunk cheap trips once and dad was ready to slay them both for dragging me along with them.

In TJ dad had car interiors redone several times. It was the mayor's brother-in-law down there that had the best shop. I loved going through all the small artisan shops down there.

I knew a lot of people that would go south to party. My brother and husband (ex'd) took me with them on one of their get drunk cheap trips once and dad was ready to slay them both for dragging me along with them.

In TJ dad had car interiors redone several times. It was the mayor's brother-in-law down there that had the best shop. I loved going through all the small artisan shops down there.
we used to go with Mexican guys who knew were to go.....

Forum List

Back