World Trade Center Photo Gallery...

notice the thick black a sign of a poorly burning low temp fire .not the anywhere near the temptress required to weaken or melt steel

notice the dust everything reduced to powder in a true pancake collapse
concrete is not turned to dust

and the pieces of paper unburned every thing else huge slabs of concrete dust steel columns twisted and broken into 30ft pieces ,fire so hot as to melt steel .

9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001 - Google Video9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001 ... World Trade Center buildings (Twin Towers and Building 7) were brought down by controlled demolition. ...
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150 - 96k - Cached - Similar pages

9/11 Videos - The Controlled Collapse of WTC 7Also videos of a controlled demolition and a building collapsing without explosives. ... See also: The 9/11 WTC Collapses: An Audio-Video Analysis ...
www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

notice the thick black a sign of a poorly burning low temp fire .not the anywhere near the temptress required to weaken or melt steel

and the pieces of paper unburned every thing else huge slabs of concrete dust steel columns twisted and broken into 30ft pieces ,fire so hot as to melt steel .

9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001 - Google Video9/11 Controlled Demolitions of September 11, 2001 ... World Trade Center buildings (Twin Towers and Building 7) were brought down by controlled demolition. ...
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150 - 96k - Cached - Similar pages

9/11 Videos - The Controlled Collapse of WTC 7Also videos of a controlled demolition and a building collapsing without explosives. ... See also: The 9/11 WTC Collapses: An Audio-Video Analysis ...

Listen man..I want to ask you a question. Do you actually believe that the Bush adminstration caused the WTC bombings and that Osama Bin laden did not do it?

Well , according to you if Bush's admin. brought down the WTC why the plane crash into Pentagon?

Hey if you want to be a useful idiot in someones game, be my guest. I for one will believe my eyes and common sense rather reaching at loose fitting conspiracy theories that have little to no real evidence other than conjecture and their own doctored photos.

If this went though a court with an imparsial judge and jury they would conclude at the very least. The planes did not and could not have brought the towers down. and at the most, the certain people in the us government are guilty of mass murder.
lets say for arguments sake, it was a government plot.
And that it was proved, in a court.
Most americans would refuse to accept it, and would call for the head of the judge, calling him a terroist.
a deomcacy is not healthy if you do not question authoity, unfortuantly americans are so nationalistic they think questioning the government is unpatriotic. This is very simular to russia where people are unwilling to question the FSB.
us and russia with lots in common, ha

I guess you've never seen videos of buildings being collapsed. There is plenty of dust created. There are many more things in buildings besides concrete as well, dry wall for one...

The planes did not and could not have brought the towers down. and at the most, the certain people in the us government are guilty of mass murder.
lets say for arguments sake, it was a government plot.
And that it was proved, in a court.

Still amazes me how many idiots out there buy into these vast conspiracy theories yet have absolutely no proof to back it up.
Why is it so hard to accept the fact that terrorists were able to succeed in one of their many plans to attack us?

Still amazes me how many idiots out there buy into these vast conspiracy theories yet have absolutely no proof to back it up.
Why is it so hard to accept the fact that terrorists were able to succeed in one of their many plans to attack us?

if it was proved would you accept it?

the evidence is truly overwhelming starting with john O'Neil and the prior knowledge , then theres the unprecedented failure/stand down of NORAD
the fact that the towers fell at free fall speed ,not what would occur in a
pancake collapse, there was the molten steel in the sub basement far in excessive of the temptress possible from a jet fuel fire,there are the comments of Larry Silverstein ,wct 7 for these building's to fall into there own footprint and fall evenly every support beam would have to fail at exactly the same instance and why no bin laden ? and why the phony fat right handed bin laden confession tape ...if you go to the FBI most wanted site and check out bin laden that he is specifically wanted for the Cole with no Mention of 911 if you e-mail and phone relentlessly you will eventually get the explanation there is not enough evidence and the case is still under investigation ,the same reason given why only 5 frames of footage from the pentagon out of 82 tapes have been released . if the government wants to end the questions release all the information ,put people under oath and ask questions . prove the box cutter /jet fuel conspiracy theory

what is the temperature that causes steel to weaken and lose its strutual bearing capacity?

in a building fire the fabrics burn with a rich dark black smoke. remeber the nevada hotel fire?

in a pancake colapse controlled or uncontrolled concrete does turrn to dust.

unburned paper flying every is proof of air pushing the paper out of the lower floors as the building fell.

what was the motive for blaming the attack on OBL who had already declared war on the US under Clinton and claimed responsibility for the attack?

what is the temperature that causes steel to weaken and lose its strutual bearing capacity?

in a building fire the fabrics burn with a rich dark black smoke. remeber the nevada hotel fire?

unburned paper flying every is proof of air pushing the paper out of the lower floors as the building fell.

what was the motive for blaming the attack on OBL who had already declared war on the US under Clinton and claimed responsibility for the attack?

That doesnt fit the conspiracy so its always conviently left out.

Not to mention OBL took credit for the attacks.

oh and i know a few of the engineers that did the forensic analysis of the colapse.....

how about this....

we blew up our own shit so we could get the oli....

why bother blowing up your own shit....i mean if you can get away with that just invade the country and take their shit.....and if it was all about wmd....for fuck sake plant some....are you telling me bush and co is smart enough to cheat and steal two elections and not get caught, blow up the WTC and not get caught...but too dumb to plant wmd's....give me a break

oh and i know a few of the engineers that did the forensic analysis of the colapse.....

how about this....

we blew up our own shit so we could get the oli....

why bother blowing up your own shit....i mean if you can get away with that just invade the country and take their shit.....and if it was all about wmd....for fuck sake plant some....are you telling me bush and co is smart enough to cheat and steal two elections and not get caught, blow up the WTC and not get caught...but too dumb to plant wmd's....give me a break

You got to love it. One minute Bush is a brilliant mastermind, the next a bumbling goof. Just depends on how he suits the argument.

I just remember how freaky it was to look from the Williamsburg bridge and see blue sky peeking out from where the first tower had been. It is hard for me to believe that from the first black gash in the tower (early that morning), the whole thing could have fallen. There must have been accelerants inside the building or on the plane.

You got to love it. One minute Bush is a brilliant mastermind, the next a bumbling goof. Just depends on how he suits the argument.

that logic explains why kerry can say i voted for it before i voted against it and all his sheep fall to their knees in awe

I just remember how freaky it was to look from the Williamsburg bridge and see blue sky peeking out from where the first tower had been. It is hard for me to believe that from the first black gash in the tower (early that morning), the whole thing could have fallen. There must have been accelerants inside the building or on the plane.

Buildings are not designed to withstand the impact of a 747. Jet fuel is a pretty good accelerant, and everything inside offices is flammable. Only the concrete and steel of the structure itself is not.

everything in a building is an accelerant....not to mention the plane itself which was a big bomb.....the fire sprinkler system was destroyed on impact ...at least a third of the structural skin was compromised....the concrete core was compromised and all the fire proofing blown off the steel....

when a building is built it is stored with potential energy....all the energy stored above the point of impact was released when the steel weekened.....

when the weight aboved dropped striaght down when the floors broke free from the core and skin it pancaked the building.

when a building is built it is stored with potential energy....all the energy stored above the point of impact was released when the steel weekened.....

QUOTE]

just incase no one has read this yet, I feel its very relivant to the subject.
an e-mail from kevin ryan, underwiters laboratories the company that certified the steel in the WTC construction. to Dr frank gayle of the national institue of standards and technology.

"Dr. Gayle,

Having recently reviewed your team's report of 10/19/04, I felt the need to contact you directly.

As I'm sure you know, the company I work for certified the steel components used in the construction of the WTC buildings. In requesting information from both our CEO and Fire Protection business manager last year, I learned that they did not agree on the essential aspects of the story, except for one thing - that the samples we certified met all requirements. They suggested we all be patient and understand that UL was working with your team, and that tests would continue through this year. I'm aware of UL's attempts to help, including performing tests on models of the floor assemblies. But the results of these tests appear to indicate that the buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel.

There continues to be a number of "experts" making public claims about how the WTC buildings fell. One such person, Dr. Hyman Brown from the WTC construction crew, claims that the buildings collapsed due to fires at 2000F melting the steel (1). He states "What caused the building to collapse is the airplane fuel…burning at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The steel in that five-floor area melts." Additionally, the newspaper that quotes him says "Just-released preliminary findings from a National Institute of Standards and Technology study of the World Trade Center collapse support Brown’s theory."

We know that the steel components were certified to ASTM E119. The time temperature curves for this standard require the samples to be exposed to temperatures around 2000F for several hours. And as we all agree, the steel applied met those specifications. Additionally, I think we can all agree that even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until reaching red-hot temperatures of nearly 3000F (2). Why Dr. Brown would imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those buildings makes no sense at all.

The results of your recently published metallurgical tests seem to clear things up (3), and support your team's August 2003 update as detailed by the Associated Press (4), in which you were ready to "rule out weak steel as a contributing factor in the collapse." The evaluation of paint deformation and spheroidization seem very straightforward, and you noted that the samples available were adequate for the investigation. Your comments suggest that the steel was probably exposed to temperatures of only about 500F (250C), which is what one might expect from a thermodynamic analysis of the situation.

However the summary of the new NIST report seems to ignore your findings, as it suggests that these low temperatures caused exposed bits of the building’s steel core to "soften and buckle." (5) Additionally this summary states that the perimeter columns softened, yet your findings make clear that "most perimeter panels (157 of 160) saw no temperature above 250C." To soften steel for the purposes of forging, normally temperatures need to be above1100C (6). However, this new summary report suggests that much lower temperatures were be able to not only soften the steel in a matter of minutes, but lead to rapid structural collapse.

This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did soften or melt, I’m sure we can all agree that this was certainly not due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires in those towers. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans. Alternatively, the contention that this steel did fail at temperatures around 250C suggests that the majority of deaths on 9/11 were due to a safety-related failure. That suggestion should be of great concern to my company.

There is no question that the events of 9/11 are the emotional driving force behind the War on Terror. And the issue of the WTC collapse is at the crux of the story of 9/11. My feeling is that your metallurgical tests are at the crux of the crux of the crux. Either you can make sense of what really happened to those buildings, and communicate this quickly, or we all face the same destruction and despair that come from global decisions based on disinformation and “chatter”.

Thanks for your efforts to determine what happened on that day. You may know that there are a number of other current and former government employees that have risked a great deal to help us to know the truth. I've copied one of these people on this message as a sign of respect and support. I believe your work could also be a nucleus of fact around which the truth, and thereby global peace and justice, can grow again. Please do what you can to quickly eliminate the confusion regarding the ability of jet fuel fires to soften or melt structural steel. "

although mr ryan was fired for this email, It makes me wonder why he would stick his reputation on the line to make this point.

Forum List

Back