World Time Check

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
What time is it where you are right.......right...........hold it.....wait for it...wait for it.........................now!

It is 2.19 PM in Perth Australia and I am nicely toasted, on a fine ANZAC holiday with blue skies and 79%.

How bout you?

Last edited:
It's 8:44PM in Sydney and Melbourne where two friends of mine live and one in Botany Bay.
Me it's 0644...............

What time is it where you are right.......right...........hold it.....wait for it...wait for it.........................now!

It is 2.19 PM in Perth Australia and I am nicely toasted, on a fine ANZAC holiday with blue skies and 79%.

How bout you?

Happy ANZAC Day, Frogen. Thanks to Aussies and the Zealanders for their service.

6.50am

Just let the dogs out, started the dishwasher and waiting for my daughter to come down for breakfast. First cup of coffee is working its usual magic.

Grey and overcast in Michigan. Boo.....

an hour and 2 minutes behind you. ;)

Oops! Typo! :redface:

Thanks teach! Still in my robe, drinking my coffee.

He is 8 and a half hours ahead of me. {No wonder I can't catch him!}

Let's just say it's 7 am here, it's 3:30 there.

Oh you were right on your time, I was responding a couple minutes later. But it is now 6. ;)

LOL! I need more caffeine. LOTS of it! I was up late last night talking to some handsome soldier. :cool:

Oh you were right on your time, I was responding a couple minutes later. But it is now 6. ;)

LOL! I need more caffeine. LOTS of it! I was up late last night talking to some handsome soldier. :cool:

kiss and teller :lol:

:eusa_eh: MARINE!!!!!

So that's what they call it now.....talking.

How bout you?

It was 12:20 in the AM in the Colorado Rocky Mountain West...

Was.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back