World Series game 4 was insane! Series tied 2-2.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As a rule, I always root against stacked teams and the Dodgers are about as stacked as a baseball team has been in a long time. Game 4 went back and forth like a prize fight and literally came down to the last strike with some no name dude driving in the game winner and running around the outfield airplaning like a little kid.

As a rule, I always root against stacked teams and the Dodgers are about as stacked as a baseball team has been in a long time. Game 4 went back and forth like a prize fight and literally came down to the last strike with some no name dude driving in the game winner and running around the outfield airplaning like a little kid.
Hey, sounds like a great game and somebody's happy....LOLOLOL

I wagered on TB +1.5. I wanted them to win, but didn't want extra innings as Dodgers could take a 2 run lead and I lose.

What a finish. Humans make errors, especially when the pressure if on. The base hit itself somehow made it through.

I wagered on TB +1.5. I wanted them to win, but didn't want extra innings as Dodgers could take a 2 run lead and I lose.

What a finish. Humans make errors, especially when the pressure if on. The base hit itself somehow made it through.
Series started with Dodgers big favorite, Now oddsmakers may be revising that, with the Series tied 2-2, and a good look at the team that we here in Tampa, know well. The one that fought their way past the Red Sox and Yankees in the American League East, and earned their way into this Series.

Some people still tend to take this team lightly. Big mistake.

I just love how LA has spent like a trillion dollars to win a World Series every year for about a decade and can't seem to do it.

They are becoming the Cubs.

LMAO!

I just love how LA has spent like a trillion dollars to win a World Series every year for about a decade and can't seem to do it.

They are becoming the Cubs.

LMAO!
Like I said, I like to root against stacked teams, and the Dodgers are stacked to the roof.

Series started with Dodgers big favorite, Now oddsmakers may be revising that, with the Series tied 2-2, and a good look at the team that we here in Tampa, know well. The one that fought their way past the Red Sox and Yankees in the American League East, and earned their way into this Series.

Some people still tend to take this team lightly. Big mistake.
The AB that Brousseau had against Chapman and the Yankees was the best I've ever seen since GIbson/Eckersley in 88. And he doesn't even start! I don't know the team, but they got no quit in them.

If the dodgers don’t win the series will this go down as a Bill Buckner? It should. Talk about choking.

If the dodgers don’t win the series will this go down as a Bill Buckner? It should. Talk about choking.
There were three errors by the Dodgers on the last play. The worst was Taylor booting a routine outfield hit when there was no reason to hurry. The second was Muncy's simple 50 foot throw that was way wide and made Barnes reach across to the first base side. Then Barnes hurried the sweep tag with the runner laying on the ground.

Great game. The last stumbling-home play was crazy.
Damn your hopeless,I can’t believe you or anybody here still watches the mlb,nba or nfl,they are all so fucking corrupt as our government is.sure I made a thread wishing the Rays well but that doesn’t mean I been watching the series in case your wondering why I am talking about it after making that thread. Igave up on both the nfl and mlb 20 years ago as any wise person with common sense would have seeing how the sports were getting so much more corrupt than they were when I was little growing up.

Last edited:
Give me a fucking break I’m on a tablet most the time,hard to do things very well vs the few times I have the chance to get on a computer now with library’s seldom open now because of the virus hoax.

Great game. The last stumbling-home play was crazy.

Damn your hopeless,I can’t believe you......
Yeah I know.;)
when I was little growing up.
You're a grown up ? By your writing skills, I figured you were 12 or 13.:icon_sjung:
12 year olds write better than that. This guy is rainman.
Guess what.? I,ve met many 12 year olds over the years that don’t have the retarded mindset you do that Obama was not evil every bit as much as bush was. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Could somebody please explain to me why in the world the Rays manager took out Blake Snell in the 6th inning, when he was pitching a 2 hit shutout, and striking out Dodgers left & right ? Whose payroll is he on ? Rays or Dodgers ?

Immediately after Snell went out (who had the Dodgers scoreless for 6 innings - 2.5 Hours), the Dodgers immediately started getting hits, and scored 2 runs, changing the score from 1-0 favor of the Rays, to 2-1 favor of the Dodgers. It took all of 5 minutes for that to happen.

Game is still on now, (7th innining). If Rays lose (and thereby lose the World Series) I blame on the Rays manager, and the Rays hitters who seem to excel in striking out.

No matter what happens now, this was one of the best pitching performances (2 games) ever in a World Series, by Blake Snell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back