World-Renowned Microbiologist Issues Dire Warning On COVID Vaccine And Impending Mass Deaths — Calls For Criminal Prosecutions

In an exclusive interview with The New American magazine, internationally renowned microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies, adding his voice to the chorus of others like Dr. Tenpenny who say you should avoid the vaccine.

What’s even more alarming is his assertion that the COVID vaccines are set to cause a world-wide cataclysm of unprecedented proportions, including mass death among those who take them.

Starting off, Dr. Bhakdi, the retired chief of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the University of Mainz, explains that the PCR used to “diagnose” COVID cases has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com ...

It is not about the disease. It has always been about control.....

Thanks for posting, we knew all this of course , my God but this is beyond horrible

quote:

"The doctor sends an alarming warning to those who are taking the vaccine, “when you take this jab, you are allowing your body – you are triggering a reaction that is potentially lethal.”

He implores adults not to take the vaccine, “Therefore I strongly advise people not to get the shot, if you want to as an adult you may, but you must realize that you are undergoing a threat.”
Highly debunked Doctor...

This is a doctor that called COVID fake in the past

His comments were also factchecked and debunked
Who Fact checked him?....Hmmmmmm!....Perhaps a LEFT LEANING FACT CHECKER?
USA Today...

And unlike you they went to actual sources.... This is the general idiot answer from Trumpsters on this forum...

Fact Checkers show there sources, you try to discredit them with bullshit... Have you got actual evidence to contradict the fact checker...

Please show us your PhD. in Epidemiology and we can consider your alternative theories.. You can quote this doctor but he has been highly debunked.

This source you are using has been banned from YouTube, has called the pandemic as fake, "Deleted because of medically incorrect information".... There is morgues full showing him WRONG.

This is not left leaning, this fact based against non fact based... There is a reason this guys hasn't had a steady job in 9 years..
AND YOU QUOTE USA TODAY....ROTFLMFAO... We we born in the dark, but not last night!!!!
I know they use big words that are generally for adults...

USA Today gave there sources... Which some use more sources... These Sources include FDA and CDC... Where is your reasearch?

You have offered no credible sources... You just blurb out left, left...

The problem is you can even try and say these are left bias but the point they are making still has to be disproven... You failed to do that... You are so busy blaming the messenger you failed to tackle the message...

So try again and tell us why the USA Today is wrong on the fact check:

In an exclusive interview with The New American magazine, internationally renowned microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies, adding his voice to the chorus of others like Dr. Tenpenny who say you should avoid the vaccine.

What’s even more alarming is his assertion that the COVID vaccines are set to cause a world-wide cataclysm of unprecedented proportions, including mass death among those who take them.

Starting off, Dr. Bhakdi, the retired chief of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the University of Mainz, explains that the PCR used to “diagnose” COVID cases has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.

Thanks for posting, we knew all this of course , my God but this is beyond horrible

quote:

"The doctor sends an alarming warning to those who are taking the vaccine, “when you take this jab, you are allowing your body – you are triggering a reaction that is potentially lethal.”

He implores adults not to take the vaccine, “Therefore I strongly advise people not to get the shot, if you want to as an adult you may, but you must realize that you are undergoing a threat.”

USA Today...

And unlike you they went to actual sources.... This is the general idiot answer from Trumpsters on this forum...

Fact Checkers show there sources, you try to discredit them with bullshit... Have you got actual evidence to contradict the fact checker...

Please show us your PhD. in Epidemiology and we can consider your alternative theories.. You can quote this doctor but he has been highly debunked.

This source you are using has been banned from YouTube, has called the pandemic as fake, "Deleted because of medically incorrect information".... There is morgues full showing him WRONG.

This is not left leaning, this fact based against non fact based... There is a reason this guys hasn't had a steady job in 9 years..
AND YOU QUOTE USA TODAY....ROTFLMFAO... We we born in the dark, but not last night!!!!

USA Today gave there sources... Which some use more sources... These Sources include FDA and CDC... Where is your reasearch?

The problem is you can even try and say these are left bias but the point they are making still has to be disproven... You failed to do that... You are so busy blaming the messenger you failed to tackle the message...

Is that the same CDC that couldn't make up their minds if MASKS were necessary....keep going, this is fun, Should I point out the EPA'S FUCK UP NEXT?

quote:

USA Today...

Is that the same CDC that couldn't make up their minds if MASKS were necessary....keep going, this is fun, Should I point out the EPA'S FUCK UP NEXT?

CDC was giving Mask advice as the correct time considering mask availability and health information available at the time...

But even CDC made a mistake they are still far more qualified and knowledgable than you about communicable viruses...

By the way the Doctor here has no only given bad information, it was misleading and false...

Also i hope you are not a Trump supporter, that guy couldn't get through a day without spreading false information...

quote:

USA Today...

Is that the same CDC that couldn't make up their minds if MASKS were

quote:

USA Today...

CDC was giving Mask advice as the correct time considering mask availability and health information available at the time...

But even CDC made a mistake they are still far more qualified and knowledgable than you about communicable viruses...

By the way the Doctor here has no only given bad information, it was misleading and false...

Also i hope you are not a Trump supporter, that guy couldn't get through a day without spreading false information...

necessary....keep going, this is fun, Should I point out the EPA'S FUCK UP NEXT?

Damn, you LIE just like the lying lefty you are....get a clue subversive. or move to China!...or Iran!

rpgQ5C1.jpg

quote:

USA Today...

Is that the same CDC that couldn't make up their minds if MASKS were

quote:

USA Today...

necessary....keep going, this is fun, Should I point out the EPA'S FUCK UP NEXT?

Damn, you LIE just like the lying lefty you are....get a clue subversive. or move to China!...or Iran!

rpgQ5C1.jpg
I know actual facts are that dangerous to you...

You can discuss, so you have gone memes...

This is all you got... Have no actual facts just the little safety bubble of your closet information bubble that feeds you what you want to hear... Facts don't matter just that you can live in your safe place...
You now are taking information from Twitter...

Forum List

Back