World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

Trump insisted NATO members start paying their dues.
What dues were they?

2% of GDP.

NATO Members ‘Stepping up,’ Agree To Pay More After Trump Labels Them 'Delinquents'

NATO nations are finally increasing their funding of their own defense, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said Sunday.

In an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” Stoltenberg said that NATO nations have agreed to increase their contributions by $100 billion over the next two years.

In 2014, NATO partners agreed they would each spend 2 percent of their gross domestic product on defense by 2024. Only four made the goal, with only 15 of the 29 member nations expected to meet it by the deadline.

Under Pressure from Trump, Allies Up NATO Contributions

NATO spending has increased for the sixth consecutive year thanks to new contributions from allies, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said in prepared remarks Wednesday.

"We expect this trend to continue," Stoltenberg said. "Allies are also investing more in major capabilities … and continue to contribute to our missions and operations."

Canada and European countries' spending increased this year at a rate of 4.3 percent.

Ten NATO member countries—Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Greece, and the United States—now meet the benchmark of 2 percent GDP spending on defense, up from only three member states in 2014.

Less encouraging are Germany and Canada's defense budgets, which are still under 1.6 percent of their GDPs.

The Trump administration has pulled a large contingent of American personnel out of Germany in an effort to induce Berlin to pay more of its defense burden.

While many in the foreign policy establishment have worried about the the Trump administration's approach to NATO, these findings point to a renewal in member countries' spending.

One sees again how the US with 4% odd of world population has 20% odd of COVID fatalities. It must be a gift.
What was China's rate? And why do you believe them?
Fill your boots

The consensus of US medical professionals I read is that COVID fatalities in the US are under reported.
Why do you believe China, which has been consistently dishonest in this whole thing?

The consensus you read is wrong.

Is US COVID-19 death count inflated?

On August 26, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a report showing that in 94 percent of the roughly 180,000 deaths that have been attributed to COVID-19, “on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

As the CDC report notes, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.”

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

One sees again how the US with 4% odd of world population has 20% odd of COVID fatalities. It must be a gift.
Fill your boots

The consensus of US medical professionals I read is that COVID fatalities in the US are under reported.
So you believe that China reports its COVID deaths accurately?

Fill your boots

So you believe that China reports its COVID deaths accurately?
Only because he was told to.

While we were hiding, European countries started looking at other options.

They don't fully trust us yet, and you can't blame them. We'll see.
Wow! Can you feel China shaking because that senile, pervert and lying racist Biden went to the G-7 meeting?
I've never had so much smoke blown up my ass! Impressive.
Now the US can start pumping money into the Paris Accord scam and any other leftists money grabbing
scam they can think of. What's not to like, unless you are a US taxpayer?

Trump insisted NATO members start paying their dues.
What dues were they?

2% of GDP.

NATO Members ‘Stepping up,’ Agree To Pay More After Trump Labels Them 'Delinquents'

NATO nations are finally increasing their funding of their own defense, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said Sunday.

In an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” Stoltenberg said that NATO nations have agreed to increase their contributions by $100 billion over the next two years.

In 2014, NATO partners agreed they would each spend 2 percent of their gross domestic product on defense by 2024. Only four made the goal, with only 15 of the 29 member nations expected to meet it by the deadline.

Under Pressure from Trump, Allies Up NATO Contributions

NATO spending has increased for the sixth consecutive year thanks to new contributions from allies, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said in prepared remarks Wednesday.

"We expect this trend to continue," Stoltenberg said. "Allies are also investing more in major capabilities … and continue to contribute to our missions and operations."

Canada and European countries' spending increased this year at a rate of 4.3 percent.

Ten NATO member countries—Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Greece, and the United States—now meet the benchmark of 2 percent GDP spending on defense, up from only three member states in 2014.

Less encouraging are Germany and Canada's defense budgets, which are still under 1.6 percent of their GDPs.

The Trump administration has pulled a large contingent of American personnel out of Germany in an effort to induce Berlin to pay more of its defense burden.

While many in the foreign policy establishment have worried about the the Trump administration's approach to NATO, these findings point to a renewal in member countries' spending.
Wow big deal, one little accomplishment for Trump in a sea of failure.

What was trump's GDP again? Oh yea a dismal 2.6% pre covid... barely better than Obama, yet Trump ramped up spending massive inheriting a $587B/yr annual deficit and doubling that to $1.1 T projected for 2020 pre covid.
Poor results.
Then what happened when covid hit? He had no plan, no testing, no PPE- even though Trump admitted on tape to Woodward that he knew it was very deadly and very contagious. Brilliant job. The whole time telling everyone "This is nothing it will all go away"
Then Trump completely imploded and suggested injecting bleach, with the US having record cases and record deaths. The most cases and deaths in the world... great job there.
Then Trump lost the election and incited an insurrection on the Capitol based on lies of election fraud that never happened.
Trump was a failed 1 term president that left office in shame and disgrace with the country in Ruin.

But but but its all lies... yup its all lies... Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill for you idiot Trumpers to swallow. At least lose with dignity...
7 months later and still not a shred of credible evidence of election fraud.

The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.

Yes... they say "America is back"... but they qualify that with the addendum "....but for how long?"

The low-class ignorant arrogant incompetent Orange Baboon-God had to go... but the idiot Dems think that they have a mandate... when, in truth, they do not.,

The only reason they're back in power is because the Pubs screwed-the-pooch and because their Dear Leader was such a tweet-first-think-second global joke...

But I'm confident that the pansy-a$$ed Dems will screw things up as well, with their goddamned Woke agenda, and force folks into the GOP camp again sometime soon.

When that happens, the country may shift again towards a Rump-like agenda, without the Rump.
They might fuck it up, but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.

A coalition of the entire G7 is a much better and stronger plan than Trump's free wheeling incompetence that produced nothing.
but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.
geezus that guy fucked some of your heads up pretty bad.....
He fucked up everything.
including your heads....
Harry You take defeat so well Can you say Trump was a good for nothing POS and Biden is a breath of fresh air ??? Come on we know you can do it .....
eddie i am giving up with you.....i have told you in quite a few threads here what i thought of trump as a person.....and no i dont think biden is a breath of fresh air....he is just another life long stale politician....and dont ask me about harris.....i knew about her long before many here even heard her name for the first time including you....
I remember her driving nails into republican toddy Barr
toddy barr?.....
Pretty sure that's supposed to be "toady". That's what he was, after all.
just about anyone picked to serve the president is a "toady"....are you now going to tell me biden doesnt have any toadies?......
You think biden will send people out to do his dirty illegal work??
a toady is a bootlicker....a brownnoser.....tell me biden dont have any of them in his little circle.....
I never said he didn't have any.

Nice goalpost move, though.

Here is the Evidence.Com
No matter how many times you rub the evidence in their faces, they keep saying there's no evidence.
That's not evidence.
ROFL! Thanks for showing us that no amount of evidence will ever convince any of you woke imbeciles.
You haven't got any evidence. Don't kid yourself, all you've got is anecdotes, hearsay, and conspiracy theories

Here is the Evidence.Com
No matter how many times you rub the evidence in their faces, they keep saying there's no evidence.
That's not evidence.
ROFL! Thanks for showing us that no amount of evidence will ever convince any of you woke imbeciles.
You haven't got any evidence. Don't kid yourself, all you've got is anecdotes, hearsay, and conspiracy theories
Evidence.Com

Here is the Evidence.Com
That's not evidence.
Evidence.Com
Once again for the hard of thinking:

That's not evidence.

Here is the Evidence.Com
That's not evidence.
Evidence.Com
Once again for the hard of thinking:

That's not evidence.
"Once again for the hard of thinking:"

You simply label any evidence as "not evidence."

No one is fooled.

New Topics

Forum List

Back