World has 10-week supply of wheat, expert tells UN Security Council: ‘This is seismic’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
NEW YORK - Global food insecurity has reached levels not seen since the financial crisis of 2008, and it’s only going to get worse without aggressive intervention, a food insecurity expert told the United Nations Security Council this week.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine "did not start a food security crisis," but it did add "fuel to a fire that was long burning," said Sara Menker, CEO of Gro Intelligence, a global company that uses artificial intelligence and public and private data to predict food supply trends.

"This isn’t cyclical. This is seismic," Menker said during a special meeting of the UN Security Council. "Even if the war were to end tomorrow, our food security problem isn’t going away anytime soon without concerted action."

Before the Russia-Ukraine conflict began, the two countries supplied a combined one third of the world’s wheat exports and were in the top five exporters of corn. Coupled with widespread fertilizer shortages, supply chain issues and record droughts, the world has about 10 weeks worth of wheat on hand, Menker said.

Now while I would never take anything the UN claims at face value what is for certain is that Russia is going to have a gang-buster grain harvest this year while Ukraine/western EU and possibly the US will fall short so Putin is going to make the world pay out the ass for Russian grain.

Maybe that's why the US is looking to sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet with "Deliveries of powerful anti-ship weapons (Harpoon and Naval Strike Missile with a range of 250-300 km) being discussed.".

U.S. preparing plan to destroy Russia's Black Sea Fleet—Ukraine

If that happens then Putin will react strongly.

And now, due to freezing temps globally the growing season is shorter, and most US farmers will be unable to get two plantings and harvests in. Add to that the costs of fuel and fertilizers doubling or tripling, and we have the perfect storm for mass starvation globally. You think food prices are high today, give it a month, you aint seen nothin yet.

NEW YORK - Global food insecurity has reached levels not seen since the financial crisis of 2008, and it’s only going to get worse without aggressive intervention, a food insecurity expert told the United Nations Security Council this week.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine "did not start a food security crisis," but it did add "fuel to a fire that was long burning," said Sara Menker, CEO of Gro Intelligence, a global company that uses artificial intelligence and public and private data to predict food supply trends.

"This isn’t cyclical. This is seismic," Menker said during a special meeting of the UN Security Council. "Even if the war were to end tomorrow, our food security problem isn’t going away anytime soon without concerted action."

Before the Russia-Ukraine conflict began, the two countries supplied a combined one third of the world’s wheat exports and were in the top five exporters of corn. Coupled with widespread fertilizer shortages, supply chain issues and record droughts, the world has about 10 weeks worth of wheat on hand, Menker said.

Now while I would never take anything the UN claims at face value what is for certain is that Russia is going to have a gang-buster grain harvest this year while Ukraine/western EU and possibly the US will fall short so Putin is going to make the world pay out the ass for Russian grain.

Maybe that's why the US is looking to sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet with "Deliveries of powerful anti-ship weapons (Harpoon and Naval Strike Missile with a range of 250-300 km) being discussed.".

I could get on board with the elites if they're gonna leave a billion white people

Peaceful Utopia is possible after all

People will switch to corn flour. America will be forced to then choose between much higher fuel prices due to the demand for corn, or lower ethanol fuels. Anyway, I bought about a year's supply of cooking oil today. The knock on effects of this will be hitting everything.

People will switch to corn flour. America will be forced to then choose between much higher fuel prices due to the demand for corn, or lower ethanol fuels. Anyway, I bought about a year's supply of cooking oil today. The knock on effects of this will be hitting everything.
Open up our drilling and production of oil and kill the corn ethanol BS... but Stupid in the Whitehouse wont do it... FJB

Boy howdy, I can't help but think this whole thing was planned from the start. . .

Gates_lg.jpg

IRAN: Digital Food Rationing rolls out using Biometric IDs amid food riots​

Premiered May 17, 2022

It's a planned famine for the turd world. In the worst world we will still have bread and processed foods but very expensive.

Stock up on flour and potato flakes as well as other dry and canned goods. The globalists are going to collapse the dollar in order to prop up the yuan, which is a bullshit currency no more legit than bitcoin or an IOU written on a fuckin napkin at a bar.

Not that the dollar has had any true value in 100 years either, but people will believe in it until something happens that wakes them up.

Open up our drilling and production of oil and kill the corn ethanol BS... but Stupid in the Whitehouse wont do it... FJB

The US is supposed to increase its output and reportedly some of the OPEC+ countries are too but at a modest rate.

I have a one year supply of wheat, corn, and oats in my garage ... I mill my own.

And now, due to freezing temps globally the growing season is shorter, and most US farmers will be unable to get two plantings and harvests in. Add to that the costs of fuel and fertilizers doubling or tripling, and we have the perfect storm for mass starvation globally. You think food prices are high today, give it a month, you aint seen nothin yet.
Global freezing? COME ON MAN! You telling me Global Warming isn't true?

Send me a Paypal deposit and how many kilos you need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back