World Dictator Trump, what if my country asks your troops to leave?

It can not be true, because Politburo was a political agency, part of the Party. Putin pretend to be a leader of all Russians, and to be over all the parties.
Politburo was about a relatively small group of people having a say on crucial matters and who can elect a head of the state limitlessly.

Of course, the Gossovet won't be tied to any political party.

As Ukrainians are Russians, who believe that they are not Russians, so Democrats are Americans who think (and act as if) they are not Americans.
Until you will be able to distinguish between the Russians (''rosijs'kiy") and the Rus' people ("rus'kyi"), all these discussions will be fruitless.

You can easily do it. Just make a chart of differences for them. I'm sure it will not be very long.
If I list here the views of supporters of 'the Russian world' who live in Ukraine and whom I have encountered, will it be suffice for you as the opinions of 'goats'?

S. Support free land market.
G. Against free land market.

S. Support wide privatisation and little interfirence of the state in economic life.
G. Support state to be in control of so called key sectors of the economy.

S. Support the idea of private health care and private health insurance.
G. The state should provide this services.

S. Support the idea of free press and media.
G. Support the idea of state established rules for the press and mass media.
*The idea of Zelensky administration to regulate mass media work isn't appropriate.

S. Support the strong parliament and the system of balances between the branches of power.
G. Support strong presidential vertical of power.

S. Support the Ukrainian to be one official language.
G. Support recognizing the Russian as the other official language.

S. Support integration in European community (the opinions of the scale of this integration can vary) and in favour of military alliance with a number of Western countries or Nato as a whole.
G. Support integration in Russia-led blocks or even becoming a part of Russia.

S. There is no agreement between the church. Some consider that there shouldn't be an 'official' confession. Some in favour of strong, state supported Ukrainian Orthodox church independent from Moscow patriarchat.
G. Advocate state support of the Orthofox church which should be in union with Russian Orthodox church.

I think that's enough.

Are you sure, that you are true Ukrainian Nazi, not an "armchair Pro-Russian separatist"?
I am sorry, dude, but I will answer with a Russian proverb (you understand Russian, right) - Umnaja golova, da duraku dostalas'.

You have no clue whatsoever what is going on in Ukraine.

It can not be true, because Politburo was a political agency, part of the Party. Putin pretend to be a leader of all Russians, and to be over all the parties.
Politburo was about a relatively small group of people having a say on crucial matters and who can elect a head of the state limitlessly.

Of course, the Gossovet won't be tied to any political party.

As Ukrainians are Russians, who believe that they are not Russians, so Democrats are Americans who think (and act as if) they are not Americans.
Until you will be able to distinguish between the Russians (''rosijs'kiy") and the Rus' people ("rus'kyi"), all these discussions will be fruitless.

You can easily do it. Just make a chart of differences for them. I'm sure it will not be very long.
If I list here the views of supporters of 'the Russian world' who live in Ukraine and whom I have encountered, will it be suffice for you as the opinions of 'goats'?

S. Support free land market.
G. Against free land market.

S. Support wide privatisation and little interfirence of the state in economic life.
G. Support state to be in control of so called key sectors of the economy.

S. Support the idea of private health care and private health insurance.
G. The state should provide this services.

S. Support the idea of free press and media.
G. Support the idea of state established rules for the press and mass media.
*The idea of Zelensky administration to regulate mass media work isn't appropriate.

S. Support the strong parliament and the system of balances between the branches of power.
G. Support strong presidential vertical of power.

S. Support the Ukrainian to be one official language.
G. Support recognizing the Russian as the other official language.

S. Support integration in European community (the opinions of the scale of this integration can vary) and in favour of military alliance with a number of Western countries or Nato as a whole.
G. Support integration in Russia-led blocks or even becoming a part of Russia.

S. There is no agreement between the church. Some consider that there shouldn't be an 'official' confession. Some in favour of strong, state supported Ukrainian Orthodox church independent from Moscow patriarchat.
G. Advocate state support of the Orthofox church which should be in union with Russian Orthodox church.

I think that's enough.

Are you sure, that you are true Ukrainian Nazi, not an "armchair Pro-Russian separatist"?
I am sorry, dude, but I will answer with a Russian proverb (you understand Russian, right) - Umnaja golova, da duraku dostalas'.

You have no clue whatsoever what is going on in Ukraine.
Do you?
First of all, some "differences" demonstrated by you are simply wrong. Such parties as "Fatherland" of Timoshenko and "Freedom" of Lyashko are against free market of land, and pro-Putins Russians are agree with free lands market (and it already exists in the modern Russia). But anyway, eight is less than twelve. So, there are less differences between Swines and Goats, than between Donkeys and Elephants.

That means, that Ukraine is a part of "Russian problem", not an element of its solution.

. Such parties as "Fatherland" of Timoshenko and "Freedom" of Lyashko are against free market of land, and pro-Putins Russians are agree with free lands market (and it already exists in the modern Russia
Timoshenko is in everlasting opposition now, without a chance to become a real power. Constant criticism of the authorities is her way to remain on the wave and get some supporters.

Freedom (Svoboda) has nothing to do with Lyashko. Another everlasting critic who didn't even manage to get to the parliament. And that is a good thing.

OPZZh. Have you heard about such political party? Look it up. And find out with whom Timoshenko blocks the work of the parliament to prevent passing the bill.

But anyway, eight is less than twelve. So, there are less differences between Swines and Goats, than between Donkeys and Elephants.
Funny, how you pay attention on a number of the differences, totally ignoring their meaning.

You know what? I think that Svoboda has even fewer differences with the Goats. Try to comprehend it, before writing 'it is impossible, that can't be true'.

Basically, there is only one point they strongly differ from the Goats. So, according to your logic they are virtually the same. Go figure.

That means, that Ukraine is a part of "Russian problem", not an element of its solution.
Have no idea what you are talking about. And how it can be a part of solving 'Russian problem'. Ukraine and Russia are countries-antagonists.

I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

Trump: No troop withdrawal from Iraq

I don't know, but I wish Germany would hurry up and ask us to leave. You have your own army and air force. We probably need to rethink this whole NATO thing. Increasingly, I care less what happens to Europe with each passing day. We wasted a lot of time being concerned over German reunification, pressuring the USSR over the Berlin wall.. it was a waste of resources as well, and it went without thanks. We should learn from these things.

I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

I don't know, but I wish Germany would hurry up and ask us to leave. You have your own army and air force. We probably need to rethink this whole NATO thing. Increasingly, I care less what happens to Europe with each passing day. We wasted a lot of time being concerned over German reunification, pressuring the USSR over the Berlin wall.. it was a waste of resources as well, and it went without thanks. We should learn from these things.
The US supported the USSR in WWII in various ways. Why would be need to thank you?

The US supported the USSR in WWII in various ways. Why would be need to thank you?

Right in some ways U.S. and USSR were helping each other during WW2, because we needed to kick your ass out of North Africa, Russia, Poland, France etc.. But why be thankful? not because of anything during wartime for sure. But why should any East German be thankful for assistance in bringing down the Berlin wall? geeee I dont know...

Maybe these people who tried to escape were just over reacting to the wonderful life they had in Post War east Germany. Maybe they were just idiots for wanting to escape, maybe they were just unpatriotic greedy capitalists..going through all that trouble! See.. your right!. we should have just brought more bricks to Germany and helped the Russians build it thicker and taller. Because with most Europeans its all about what have you done for me lately. You dont like Americans, so you all just take care of yourselves IMHO

Right in some ways U.S. and USSR were helping each other during WW2, because we needed to kick your ass out of North Africa, Russia, Poland, France etc.. But why be thankful? not because of anything during wartime for sure. But why should any East German be thankful for assistance in bringing down the Berlin wall? geeee I dont know...

Maybe these people who tried to escape were just over reacting to the wonderful life they had in Post War east Germany. Maybe they were just idiots for wanting to escape, maybe they were just unpatriotic greedy capitalists..going through all that trouble! See.. your right!. we should have just brought more bricks to Germany and helped the Russians build it thicker and taller. Because with most Europeans its all about what have you done for me lately. You dont like Americans, so you all just take care of yourselves IMHO

When they saw the wall was gone, they started to replace the factories with millions of Turks.
What has been a clean country with full employment is now a sad disgusting shithole.

Elections:
Leftist party (SED back then):

OIP.MgvfdrmrHroVT_TzztCzEQAAAA

AfD:
OIP.qfExYVAmnhY1G6HafXPeZwHaFR

When they saw the wall was gone, they started to replace the factories with millions of Turks.
What has been a clean country with full employment is now a sad disgusting shithole.

Elections:

AfD:

Oh, ja-ja!
SAVE_20190707_213155.jpeg

Elections:

AfD:

Oh, ja-ja!
View attachment 306789

We have comm ehm cookies.

I need? What for? I doubt that you have any value for my country.
You want join the EU, right?
It depends on what the EU will look like. I prefer it to be a common market and a free travel area, rather than a some form of federation.
I prefer a political alliance. We need a common foreign policy, that´s most important.
Well, in this case I will have to reject you offer I am afraid.
Well, I am fine with that. The Russians too!
Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?
Where is Lissabon? Wasn't that the name of one of the Cosby kids real names?

It depends on what the EU will look like. I prefer it to be a common market and a free travel area, rather than a some form of federation.
I prefer a political alliance. We need a common foreign policy, that´s most important.
Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?
Have no idea about Cosby. Lissabon is the capital of Portugal. You English speakers call it a bit different it seems.

Have no idea about Cosby.

Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids is an American animated television series created, produced, and hosted (in live action bookends) by comedian Bill Cosby, who also lent his voice to a number of characters, including Fat Albert and himself.

Lissabon is the capital of Portugal. You English speakers call it a bit different it seems.
Yes. It's Lisbon in English.

Have no idea about Cosby. Lissabon is the capital of Portugal. You English speakers call it a bit different it seems.

it;s Lisbon. If you are going to write English, write English!

it;s Lisbon. If you are going to write English, write English!
Nah, I am not going to be an expert in it.

what I want to know is....

if the US military leaves a country and deserts a base....

do the russians AUTOMATICALLY get it?

what I want to know is....

if the US military leaves a country and deserts a base....

do the russians AUTOMATICALLY get it?
No, it will turn into another asylum housing. I should reconsider my request.

Forum List

Back