World Cup 2022 Qatar Thread

All I know about Soccer is what I learned watching the first season of Ted Lasso.
For those in ignorance , it can sometimes be bliss .

But do not assume that matters you cannot fathom are not beautiful at times and multi faceted .

But do not assume that matters you cannot fathom are not beautiful at times and multi faceted .

I’m not a big fan, but only watch the international games, as there is some sort of patriotism involved.

I don’t understand American Football at all. And believe me l’ve tried. :4_13_65:

I remember being bored to death watching my sons play soccer when they were in kindergarten because that was the only organized team sport available for their age group and all it required was running. Before they started playing T-ball.

Simply the best final I've ever seen.

France wasn't even remotely in it in the first 70+ minutes, then BANG!! Then Argentina was hanging on for dear life!

The Argentinian 3rd goal was beautifully crafted but the penalty in the 117th minute was totally deserved.

The two nations went back and forth, attacking with willful intent.

Wow.

Amazing.

The Argentinian 3rd goal was beautifully crafted but the penalty in the 117th minute was totally deserved.
Are you saying a penalty for the fact that the ball hit the player in the hand? In the good old days, a penalty was awarded for deliberately using your hand, for example, to repulse a ball flying into an empty goal.
But in our perverted times, penalties are awarded for the fact that a player has hands... If the ball hits the opponent's hand, it does not mean that a penalty should be awarded.

And by the way
FkUmn3NXkAEIB4M

The french team are .....french. Only a racist shit would think otherwise.
Come on Tommy.
You don't have to be racist to notice the almost complete lack of white players on the field (sorry, pitch) for France.
Just checked: France is about 7.5% black.

Simply the best final I've ever seen.

France wasn't even remotely in it in the first 70+ minutes, then BANG!! Then Argentina was hanging on for dear life!

The two nations went back and forth, attacking with willful intent.

Wow.

Amazing.
It was like a hollywood ending only 1,000 times better. Gonzalo Montiel the Argentine player with the #4 jersey -- if I understand it correctly -- was benched for the game; came on in additional period, committed a penalty, then delivered the winning PK. Just incredible the day that young man had.

Forum List

Back