World 15 Most Dangerous Countries - 11 are MUSLIM

Islam is one of the three great evils in the world.

Along with the Catholic Church and the Republican Party.

Islam is really the religion of SUBMISSION.....and that includes you too...infidel...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI2xUK9pMwE]Islam Is Submitting To Allaah - Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki. - YouTube[/ame]

Lebanon isn't entirely a Christian nation. It's a shame it's in its cyclical shithole years. I always wanted to visit the Paris of the middle east.

Islam is one of the three great evils in the world.

Along with the Catholic Church and the Republican Party.
Yet it is always the liberals pushing the Muslim agenda in America.

I don't see liberals pushing a "Muslim agenda" in this country. Let's look at some of the common themes in countries whose laws and culture have a strong reflection of Muslim concepts:

Women's inferiority
Prohibition of alcohol
Religious based laws
Anti-homosexual rights
Limited democratic processes

You really think this is the stuff that liberals are pushing in our country?

It is the liberals that want women to be able to wear burkas.

Lebanon isn't entirely a Christian nation. It's a shame it's in its cyclical shithole years. I always wanted to visit the Paris of the middle east.

Lebanon used to have a Christian majority in the 1940s. Take only a few generations and the Christian majority is a 15% (low end) - 25% (high end) minority that is still rapidly shrinking!

I don't see liberals pushing a "Muslim agenda" in this country. Let's look at some of the common themes in countries whose laws and culture have a strong reflection of Muslim concepts:

Women's inferiority
Prohibition of alcohol
Religious based laws
Anti-homosexual rights
Limited democratic processes

You really think this is the stuff that liberals are pushing in our country?

So naive! Liberals do whatever they can to protect Islamist! They do it out of fear, out of a belief that if we give in they will leave us alone.

They left has made an unholy alliance with Islam. Once Islam doesn't need the left anymore they will stab the left in the back!

Lebanon used to have a Christian majority in the 1940s. Take only a few generations and the Christian majority is a 15% (low end) - 25% (high end) minority that is still rapidly shrinking!

I heard Lebanon was beautiful back than.

The 1940s results were probably inaccurate. They just guessed at the number of Shiite peasants.

Still, I've seen estimates as high as 39% Christian. Recent results have 21% of Lebanon's population as Maronite, 8% Greek Orthodox, 5% Greek Catholic and 7% other Christian, which would put the Christian population as much higher.

You're right about the declining Christian population. I just don't think you can call Lebanon a Muslim nation, when it's a divided country/government.

It is liberals that want to see more Mosques being built

When Lebanon is not engaged in war, it is beautiful. It was the Paris of the Middle East in the 1960s. It went to hell in the late '70s and '80s. It rebuilt to being beautiful in the '90s. Then Hizb'allah antagonized Israel and Israel bombed it back into crap. Now, it has internal fighting. I hope at least Beirut can get its act together, because its one of the cities I most want to visit in the world (with Istanbul, Hong Kong and Paris).

The 1940s results were probably inaccurate. They just guessed at the number of Shiite peasants.

Still, I've seen estimates as high as 39% Christian. Recent results have 21% of Lebanon's population as Maronite, 8% Greek Orthodox, 5% Greek Catholic and 7% other Christian, which would put the Christian population as much higher.

You're right about the declining Christian population. I just don't think you can call Lebanon a Muslim nation, when it's a divided country/government.

Lebanons Christians are marginalized and fleeing everyday, freakin Hezbollah is the strongest armed force in the country even ahead of the Lebanese Military, you are damn skippy Lebanon is a Muslim country.

When Lebanon is not engaged in war, it is beautiful. It was the Paris of the Middle East in the 1960s. It went to hell in the late '70s and '80s. It rebuilt to being beautiful in the '90s. Then Hizb'allah antagonized Israel and Israel bombed it back into crap. Now, it has internal fighting. I hope at least Beirut can get its act together, because its one of the cities I most want to visit in the world (with Istanbul, Hong Kong and Paris).

I heard Lebanon still has a vibrant night life, even with all the bullshit going on. The women there are insanely beautiful.

Lebanons Christians are marginalized and fleeing everyday, freakin Hezbollah is the strongest armed force in the country even ahead of the Lebanese Military, you are damn skippy Lebanon is a Muslim country.

No, it really isn't. Michel Suleiman is a Maronite. Drinking and debauchery is quite common in Beirut. It's a divided nation. Muslims have more power than Christians, but not in any decisive way. Hizb'allah has more power than the 27% (about) of the population that is Shi'a, but it doesn't control Lebanon. It can only undermine it. It's not a Christian nation; it's a divided nation.

Also, this is interesting:

It's Anthony Bourdain (No Reservations) when he went to Beirut in 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back