Working my busy season alone

3.5 years of this crap to go

He was not apologic at all and just said he is dead broke and needs 50 hours a week
Then give him 50 hours a week.
Your store is open way more than 50 hours per week.

You are obviously NOT working today?
Is the store closed today?

OKTexas
The MF knew he was quitting and could have given me 2 weeks
I could have fired for many errors but I never did

You sound like these Indians I worked for way back when.
The owners son who had just graduated top of his class from MIT took over the family machine shop.
He tried really hard to make things better. The problem was he didnt understand how top notch machine shops worked in the US.
He eventually asked me to come into his office for an hour everyday to talk about how to make the shop more productive.
I told him he needed to hire more qualified people and upgrade the shops tools and machines.
Of course this would be a large expense increase for the company.
This went on for about three months before he ended our talks.
I shrugged my shoulders and went back to running my machine. Shortly after they brought in a bunch of indians from india and asked me to train them.
I of course told them no fucken way and they could learn on their own.
I got laid off when times got tough and they kept all their low wage indians. A year later a buddy of mine who I'd worked with for many years sent me a email showing an ad where the shop was selling everything at auction.
The lesson is....pay for good people or you can expect to go ass end up.

I have fired 19 employees and now I have had 3 good ones quit on me in only 8 months

In about 10-14 days it’s going to be hell for me

I am basically going to doing the job of 4 people alone

Running a small franchise is f hell

I treat my employees well and I pay well and they still quit on you with zero notice

Wish me luck because I don’t know how I am going to have the strength to get through this
Good luck

Mr Clean

That is just not nice
I pay more than any other franchise at $15

Funny , I always price gouge folks but the Jews will actually go on their phones and show me the correct price

Sounds like the OP drives everyone away (including customers) then comes here to bitch about it.

In about 10-14 days it’s going to be hell for me

I am basically going to doing the job of 4 people alone

Running a small franchise is f hell

I treat my employees well and I pay well and they still quit on you with zero notice

Wish me luck because I don’t know how I am going to have the strength to get through this
Do your best and be proud of it.
Fuck all the cry baby shit.
I traveled for MANY years doing military bases and was so far away that going home wasn't an option.

Suck it up. Do your best and get a different job later

Forum List

Back