Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In about 10-14 days itā€™s going to be hell for me

I am basically going to doing the job of 4 people alone

Running a small franchise is f hell

I treat my employees well and I pay well and they still quit on you with zero notice

Wish me luck because I donā€™t know how I am going to have the strength to get through this

I treat my employees well and I pay well and they still quit on you with zero notice

Wish me luck because I donā€™t know how I am going to have the strength to get through this
The worst that can happen is you will get framed, sentenced or black balled.

Maybe most of them will f leave the store when they see itā€™s only 1 man crew

Just so you know, I promise I would never spend a nickel in your business, and I will discourage everyone can from doing the same. I hope that helps.

1. Why do they quit?
2. Where are they going?

This is exactly what we all wanted to happen. Run all the illegals out because they were ā€œstealing all our jobs and keeping wages downā€ Today employers like you say you canā€™t keep workers. That must be because they are finding better jobs.

Here is what you must do to survive. You must pay more. And to pay more you must raise your prices. I know as a salesperson it sucks telling customers they have to pay more but they wonā€™t be surprised.

Is someone else doing it cheaper? What do you sell?

Shouldn't have run off all the workers.

Here, sounds like you need a
Tissue.jpg

:laughing0301:

sealybobo
They get fired because of gross incompetence
They quit because they get a full time job with more hours
So the wages you pay only attracts low competence workers. Like I said you have to raise your prices and pay more.

Or, ideally how many people would you like and at what pay? Say that isnā€™t possible. Too low. All you get is incompetent people that way.

Lets say you wish you could have 4 people making $15 hr. How about instead of you doing it alone, you pay three people $20 hr?

You wonā€™t have the four you want but right now you have zero.

And again, if you raise your prices and lose 25% of your customers, so what? Youā€™re making more on the 75% who stay loyal

sealybobo
He quit and dropped out of an engineering program to become a truck driver lol

I am paying $15
I used to pay $8-12

Plus the guy was working Saturday
Now that means I am screwed and have to work Saturdayā€™s

3.5 years of this crap to go

He was not apologic at all and just said he is dead broke and needs 50 hours a week

Forum List

Back