Working hard, or hardly working?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Watching Fox News (it's a weakness) I'm constantly amazed how the 'if you wanna be rich you have to work hard' sentiment comes up so often. Yet, the people saying it are the ones who only ever seem to be looking pretty and speaking well in front of a camera. How is that 'working hard?' Mining coal is working hard. Talking in front of a camera isn't work at all. Yet their's is the opinion many seem to buy into.

Watching Fox News (it's a weakness) I'm constantly amazed how the 'if you wanna be rich you have to work hard' sentiment comes up so often. Yet, the people saying it are the ones who only ever seem to be looking pretty and speaking well in front of a camera. How is that 'working hard?' Mining coal is working hard. Talking in front of a camera isn't work at all. Yet their's is the opinion many seem to buy into.

I bet talking in front of the camera takes lots of prep work and alot of long hours.

TV and Radio news people used to write some or all of their own copy.

Long gone are the days of Edward R. Murrow.

I dunno delta, i think you assume too much in saying they dont work hard my bruv.

Forum List

Back