workers make the world run, workers should run the world, my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout history there have been the 'workers' and those who tell the workers what to do.
I have employed many 'workers' in the past. Not one in a hundred wanted to take on the responsibilities of being a manger ergo more pay.
They were happy to do what they were told and then go home and not worry about any part of the business which employed them.
That was the 'deal' they made with those who told them what to do.
Once I had a young woman who came to work everyday and bitched behind my back that she wasn't getting paid enough. I found out about her spreading dissent among the other employees. I told her in front of all the other employees that I had a job for her that meant more responsibilities and that meant she would get paid more.
She never came back to work.

• Banned
for example, steelmaking is dangerous work, but steelworkers have significant freedoms. there are no time clocks, and they can come out to lunch. the workers figure they can get their hair cut on company time because it grows on company time

• Banned
service economies reduce citizens to consumers and clients, and reduce workers into wage slaves, my friends!

a service economy needs deficiency, human problems, and need if it is to grow. it is where the client is less a person in need than a person who is needed.

the economic need for need creates a demand for redefining conditions as deficiencies

makes sense?

EXAMPLE: there are more folks in Chicago who derive an income from serving the poor than there are poor people!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Senator Sassy Sasse holding up bill saying workers will flock to unemployment rather than work. Typical GOP. I think it’s disgusting that Sassy Sasse thinks that workers would rather sit at home than have the dignity of their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back