Words of wisdom

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Ecclesiates 10;2,3 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Even as he walks along the road, the fool lacks sense and shows how stupid he is. V;6, Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich occupy the low ones. (NIV).

Ecclesiates 10;2,3 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Even as he walks along the road, the fool lacks sense and shows how stupid he is. V;6, Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich occupy the low ones. (NIV).

What a steaming load of road apples.

- If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

- The cycle of a woman stands in no correlation to the cycle of a man.

A wise person chooses the right road, a fool chooses the wrong one.
This is the true meaning of this verse.
Right and wrong, not right versus left.

You do realize that right and left in this sense has absolutely nothing to do with political leanings, right?

You do realize that right and left in this sense has absolutely nothing to do with political leanings, right?
It has everything to do with politics. Chapter 9v13 - 18 refers to a King surrounding a city and a wise man who saved the city with his words. Verse 17 "The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded than the shouts of a ruler of fools."

In the Biblical sense, taking the "left hand path" is to move away from god, and into the darkness. The "right hand path" is the way to the light and salvation. The terms originate from ancient Sanskrit Vamacara and Dakshinachara.

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. I simply can't allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

It has everything to do with politics. Chapter 9v13 - 18 refers to a King surrounding a city and a wise man who saved the city with his words. Verse 17 "The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded than the shouts of a ruler of fools."

You have lost all your credibility if you claim that verse has anything to do with politics.
It has absolutely nothing to do with politics. I believe you know it and are playing games.
But a small lesson for you on the Bible.
The ancients used to call things that were very wise and prudent of the right hand and things that were foolish of the left hand. This is what this verse is about and most translations are that. You know that I am sure. If you don't then now you do.
Note Muslims also adapted this old ancient thought as they call the left hand the unclean hand. It was awkward for early man in his tool making and such to see someone that was left handed. They were called foolish for using the left hand. That is so well documented all through history and the early Jews also taught that as evidenced in this. Until the mid 20th century many folks attempted to force their children be right handed. Saw it myself as I was a left footed punter, batted both left and right handed but since I was right handed my coaches at first tried to get me to kick right footed.
Come on man. Quit joshing and stick with the facts.

Last edited:
Money may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It brings you food, not appetite; medicine, not health; acquaintances, not friends; servitude, not faithfulness; days of leisure, not peace and happiness. — Henrik Ibsen

You have lost all your credibility if you claim that verse has anything to do with politics.
It has absolutely nothing to do with politics. I believe you know it and are playing games.
The ancients used to call things that were very wise and prudent of the right hand and things that were foolish of the left hand. This is what this verse is about and most translations are that. You know that I am sure. If you don't then now you do.
Note Muslims also adapted this old ancient thought as they call the left hand the unclean hand. It was awkward for early man in his tool making and such to see someone that was left handed. They were called foolish for using the left hand. That is so well documented all through history and the early Jews also taught that as evidenced in this. Until the mid 20th century many folks attempted to force their children be right handed. Saw it myself as I was a left footed punter, batted both left and right handed but since I was right handed my coaches at first tried to get me to kick right footed.

Ahhhm. The reason why the left hand is unclean and not used for eating and things was that the left hand was what our forefathers used to wipe their asses with before the invention of toilet paper. Those that wiped and ate with the left hand got diseased and died. Those that wiped with the left and ate with the right survived, hence most people were right handed since everything else was done right handed. With the invention of wiping utensils the proliferation of left handers started to make an appearance and it is why there are more left handers today proportionally than the ancient days.

Your powers of deduction are exceptional. I simply can't allow you to waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!
Too much work.

You know Einstein was left-handed...right?

You did know that right?!

Benjamin Franklin, Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein. Left handed.

Please tell me you know this.

Ahhhm. The reason why the left hand is unclean and not used for eating and things was that the left hand was what our forefathers used to wipe their asses with before the invention of toilet paper. Those that wiped and ate with the left hand got diseased and died. Those that wiped with the left and ate with the right survived, hence most people were right handed since everything else was done right handed. With the invention of wiping utensils the proliferation of left handers started to make an appearance and it is why there are more left handers today proportionally than the ancient days.

:lol::lol::lol:
"before the invention of toilet paper":lol::lol:
Yeah, sure, our forefathers had no woven material at any time before the "invention of toilet paper"
You are a funny man!

Forum List

Back